• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Non-Existant One Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-Hearts

Ok as we all know The Non-Existant ones are the mere-shells of a person but lest we not forget the all famous quote "I think therefore I am" meaning if you acknowledge your existance then you do in fact exist so do you think they would incorporate this in kingdom hearts meaning that if a N-E-O acknowledges that they exist then they in fact they do and maybe somehow gain a heart or something of that effect.
(I know this is out there but I'm sure your all gonna have some opinion)

Relik

I like the originality of your theory, kudos to you. But I think that's just way to philisophical for a game like this. Again, like the originality, but that doesn't seem to follow the beat of the KH games.

DarkKeira16

I think that we are all putting too much on all of these things.All the theories that we make could be more complicating than what really is going to happen in the game.

King-of-Hearts

DarkKeira16 said:
I think that we are all putting too much on all of these things.All the theories that we make could be more complicating than what really is going to happen in the game.

That is true,but I guess the time will one day come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back