• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Non-Offical Kingdom Hearts Guy's Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let's see....

Sora: He's so freakin' KAWAII!!! ^______^ *plays with Sora's spikey hair*
Riku: o-o Can anyone say, "Kawaii, ne?"
Cloud: Spikey blonde hair... *drools*
Axel: O_____O His additude and his spikey red hair... *pokes*
Zexion: I saw a chibi of him and liked him from then on out... ^_^

Riku, Cloud, Axel, and Zexion: T_T#

Sora: Get used to it. Rena's crazy, but if she cries for someone, that means she loves 'em, A WHOLE LOT.

Rena: THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU!!!! *tackles-huggle-glomps Sora* ^______^

Sora: x_x

Rena: Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna stare at my Sora Wall of Kawaiiness and make my 15 Sora plushies and my Sora KH2 costume~! ^_~ And no, I'm not a fangirl, I'm Sora's offical girlfriend and he's my offical boyfriend/guardian~! ^____^

rikubaka67

Awards
And no, I'm not a fangirl, I'm Sora's offical girlfriend and he's my offical boyfriend/guardian~! ^____^

ok, as long as i can have Riku as the bfu!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hes so hot!!!!!!!!)

winged_angel

omg are u girls seriouse u guys really need lives if u r pretending to have a video game boyfriend damn thts sick

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
winged_angel said:
omg are u girls seriouse u guys really need lives if u r pretending to have a video game boyfriend damn thts sick
Number One: Can you even type? I mean, really... *sounds slightly british*

And Number Two: You think this is sick? *cracks knuckles* Ever heard of hentai? Yaoi? Yuri? That's MUCH sicker than this, n00b.

Plus, some of us have nothing better to do. *stares at Sora Wall of Kawaiiness* I'M SO GLAD I CRIED WHEN YOU STUCK THAT MEANIE KEYBLADE THROUGH YOUR HEART!!! TT_____TT *cries just remembering then hugs Sora*

Sora: --;;

rikubaka67 said:
ok, as long as i can have Riku as the bfu!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hes so hot!!!!!!!!)

xDD *shrugs* Kay~! But Figgie might try and hit you. o-O

winged_angel

um how old r u cuz ur probably one of those girls who has like o self esteem thats y u gotta pretend to have a video game b/f cuz u cant fet a real 1

Figgie

Physically: A cardboard box behind RadioShack. Men
winged_angel said:
um how old r u cuz ur probably one of those girls who has like o self esteem thats y u gotta pretend to have a video game b/f cuz u cant fet a real 1

One: Spell Check. It's your friend. So is English. =D

Two: Um. She's not. I'm her friend, and she's got a lot more. And she only pretends to have a video game boyfriend for the fun of it. Ever heard of imagination? Or a sense of humour? Get one buddeh.

xoxo
<3 Figgie

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
have u heard of fetish i bet she beileves what she says

OOOOOO!!!!! FLAMER!!! I'm so scared~! xDD

*cough then waves hand in front of hand* And speaking of self esteem, when's the last time you brushed your teeth? I think I see mold growing in there... ><

And you're nosy too, aren't cha? *crackles knuckles then grabs the n00b whacker* >DD

Figgie? Would you do the honors? *hands Figgie the n00b whacker*

Atleast I can type. ^______^ And atleast I can sing to twenty Evanescence songs from 5 hours. =3

~Takushi Rena, the offically guarded tomboy by "My Knight in Plastic Armor" AKA Sora-kun~! And also, Sora's offical girlfriend!

winged_angel

figgie u cant call ppl noobs when u have 6posts wait scratch that what makes some one a noob

Figgie

Physically: A cardboard box behind RadioShack. Men
winged_angel said:
figgie u cant call ppl noobs when u have 6posts wait scratch that what makes some one a noob

Um. So? I just got on the site. Big deal? There's a difference in a n00b and a newbie. I'm a newbie, because I just joined. A n00b is someone who doesn't know any better, and doesn't know simple English. Plus, I have a life away from my computer! *Gasp.* Yes, such a thing does exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back