• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Non-Offical Kingdom Hearts Guy's Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

winged_angel

dont u find that a lil weird that they r even pretending to have VIDEO GAME (not real) boyfriend thats like having an imaginary friend(wich is for crazy ppl and lil kids)SORA ISNT REAL

Figgie

Physically: A cardboard box behind RadioShack. Men
winged_angel said:
dont u find that a lil weird that they r even pretending to have VIDEO GAME (not real) boyfriend thats like having an imaginary friend(wich is for crazy ppl and lil kids)SORA ISNT REAL

And... Your point is? You know, it's alright to have some fun and let loose by joking around like that. She knows Sora's not real. She never said he was real. It's just a fangirl claim. And why's this a big deal? If you came here to bash people, why don't you just take your little rants somewhere else? Y'know? You seem like a very angry person in life. Take a chill pill, drink some kool aid, and read up on your English.

winged_angel

u told me to take it some where else i told u i would argue if u would post it in the right place

Figgie

Physically: A cardboard box behind RadioShack. Men
winged_angel said:
u told me to take it some where else i told u i would argue if u would post it in the right place

I come back to check that I got rid of you, and you post this.

I said, and I quote;

Figgie said:
I didn't start this thread. It's not my buisness to move it. If you have complaints about where it is, talk to who started it. Not me. I'm just here to say my favourite character, and now to defend my friend.

I did not start this thread. Whoever started it meant for it to just be fun.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You're a spammer, One Winged. You're a n00b, a flamer, and a spammer. So ya know what that means? OH MODERATOR~!!! Could you PLEASE ban this flamer? >DD

And, yesh, Figgie-chan DID NOT start this thread. P.M. of Gorillaz did. Talk to them about this, not Figgie and not me. *spins n00b whacker in hand*

winged_angel

i have a n00b whacker and i hit both of U HAAAAAAAH I WIN GOOD BYE PHSYCOS GO MAKE LOVE WIT UR PRETEND BFS

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...YAY!!! HE'S GONE!!!! And, no, you didn't win. We won by a LLLLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG shot. *adds One Wing to flamer hate list*

Now, thank you all non-n00bs for paying no attention to this. Domo arigato gozimasu and HAVE A NICE DAY!!! ^_____^ Now, shall we fight over who gets Sora?

Sora: o_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back