• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noob Reacts To Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailers.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I dragged my friend into doing something amazing for me. He hated me after this though lol.
[video=youtube;EIMe_PDpWRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIMe_PDpWRY[/video]

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hiya! This is KH, so I realize why it was posted in the KH section, but we've had such an influx of video creators over the past couple of months that we're keeping all user video stuff in the creative section!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
He seemed to have a pretty open mind, despite the described hatred afterwards. I'd say not being familiar with Disney is kind of an issue when introducing folks. I'm sorry his parents hated him growing up. jkjk

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He seemed to have a pretty open mind, despite the described hatred afterwards. I'd say not being familiar with Disney is kind of an issue when introducing folks. I'm sorry his parents hated him growing up. jkjk

EXACTLY! I was hoping the Disney aspect would have made an easier access for him to get into the game but apparently I was wrong. Plus, I know the Final Fantasy part won't be an easier access at all. Though tbf it's not like we've had any FF characters in a KH game for almost a decade.

Either way it was fun to record especially with how open minded he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back