• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nooby question (>.<)"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cloud~

is riku and mickey in the organization if they are what number are they and if they arent why are they dress in black coats?

dont know if these are spoiler questions >.<
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

and one more ques >.< i never got final form o_O i beat the whole game but never got it o_O

thnx in advance

Sanctuary Keeper

is riku and mickey in the organization if they are what number are they and if they arent why are they dress in black coats?
No, well, from what I heard, Riku just has his coat on I guess, 1. to spy, and 2. to conceal his face. as for Mickey, he's just on the wrong and wears the coat to conceal his identity. Thats why he was shushing Goofy and Donald when they referred to him as the King.

Spoiler Question 1.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Question 2:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Question 3:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Question 4:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

feel free if anyone feels Im wrong to correct me (of course I'll double check to see if any of us have wrong answers

And these arent n00b questions

Dr. Stoopid

They are not part of the org, Mickey
Spoiler Spoiler Show
And riku
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As for the other questions:

Sanctuary answered three of em so I'll just add something about question two.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Well assuming you found out how to make spoiler boxes you dont need to put spoiler boxes cause we're in the "Spoiler Section" people have been warned

1) Riku and Mickey are not in the organization, only 13 members. I have no explanation for black coats.

2) The Ansem is Kh1 is the heartless of Xehonort, doesnt mean they have to look the same. (Ex: Sora and Roxas)

3)Xenmas comes from the name Ansem not Xehonort. Xehonort took Ansem the Wise's name so he was no longer refered to as Xehonart.

4) The alternate Twilight Town is data which is in the real world. When the party went to the Real Twilight Town they entered the data world because it connected to TWTNW. Once they entered the dark portal into TWTNW they were back in the real world.

5).. That would be the end. Sora says "We'll go together this time" *offers hand to Riku*

6)Just keep turning into a form. Final pops up randomly after the Roxas Sora battle

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Seeing as you know how to use a spoiler box, cant you at least put some spaces init, and hit enter ever now and then in a sentence? If you dont, the box will just keep on stretching and stetching in one huge line.

This is in the spoiler forum-.- unless it was moved 0.o

~Cloud~

thank you square enix

the other guys didnt really really help but thnx anyways:p

~Cloud~

Sanctuary Keeper said:
Seeing as you know how to use a spoiler box, cant you at least put some spaces init, and hit enter ever now and then in a sentence? If you dont, the box will just keep on stretching and stetching in one huge line.

This is in the spoiler forum-.- unless it was moved 0.o

i posted this thread in kh2 forum and the mod moved it to this forum

woops srry for double post >.<

Quint

hey...the black cloak marks who walk in the realm of darkness...not because paranoid or somethin...

and it's X-E-H-A-N-O-R-T not xehonart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back