• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
but shipping is serious buisness

seriously guys facepalm s at this thread
Of course, we may 'ship whatever we want, but some people they get way out of hand when it comes to bashing. -sigh- If someone dislikes yaoi so much, then they should stay away from it as possible instead of flaming someone for a pairing they don't support.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to try to be as unbiased towards this as possible even though I honestly don't think it matters but I do it just to make some of you shut up.

Insulting yaoi isn't going to stop it, it only makes them want to draw more to spite people like you. Yaoi has a strong enough following that a couple homophobes saying nay aren't going to do much.

Personally, I don't like pairings with Kairi much regardless of who she's with. She just is too easy to write with since she doesn't really have any character to herself else than being ambitious and going through with it for whatever reason.
But that's a personal thing.

You all just hate yaoi because it's two guys that you want to make out with Aqua instead in this thread.

Insulting the FANGIRLS like they/we are some sort of new breed isn't helping your situation either.

Just stop being total dicks about it and ignore it and go on to Kairi getting fucked in the ass by Sora and Riku.

Alright?
Alright.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I'm going to try to be as unbiased towards this as possible even though I honestly don't think it matters but I do it just to make some of you shut up.

Insulting yaoi isn't going to stop it, it only makes them want to draw more to spite people like you. Yaoi has a strong enough following that a couple homophobes saying nay aren't going to do much.

Personally, I don't like pairings with Kairi much regardless of who she's with. She just is too easy to write with since she doesn't really have any character to herself else than being ambitious and going through with it for whatever reason.

You all just hate yaoi because it's two guys that you want to make out with Aqua instead in this thread.

Insulting the FANGIRLS like they/we are some sort of new breed isn't helping your situation either.

Just stop being total dicks about it and ignore it and go on to Kairi getting fucked in the ass by Sora and Riku.

Alright?
Alright.

i agree i don't like yaoi but i;m not going to attack the people who do like it.

Eternal_Sleep

i am not accusing anyone in particular but i have come to find that this forum most certainly has homophobic undertones. especially concerning the names that people call each other when they argue.threads like these seem to really bring it into the light though. it makes me sad to be honest but not much can be done since its hypocritical to try to push ones personal beliefs on someone who disagrees. as soon as you try to convince someone its "ok to be gay" they essentially have the right to spit "no its not" right back in your face. right and wrong is subjective and neither side of "the argument" will every be able to convince the other that they are wrong. i find more often then not the people who initially disagree with homosexuality are more likely to change their mind just by knowing and getting to know gay people and realize that they are just like everyone else. they are less likely to change their mind when some random people on the internet start yelling at them and questioning their moral values.

not everyone likes yaoi pairings. i know i don't really care for them.(although i will admit that there is almost just as much evidence pointing to sora/riku as there is to sora/kairi) that said kingdom hearts unlike most other series i know has romance and sexuality taking a back seat(likely due to the characters ages)to the story not counting the disney characters. even though its heavily implied that sora likes kairi he never admits it to her or anyone else. all that he does say for sure out loud is that he wants to protect and save his friends. not his girlfriend(or boyfriend for that matter) therefore it can be argued(fairly) that at the very least he may be bisexual.

whatever though, people are entitled to their own opinion and yaoi fan girls(and yaoi fan boys...people seem to forget about them)will always exist just as there will always be yuri fans as well as fans who draw hentai of underage characters. and as long as the internet exists there is really no way to completely avoid it (especially on fan sites) so you don't have to like but its not going anywhere either.

EDIT: lonbilly: *cough*andthefanboys*cough*

But anyway, I totally agree

i take it back, not everyone has forgotten about the fanboys lmao :)

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Alright?
Alright.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Of course, the only yaoi pairing I kinda dislike is AkuRoku, but I don't go out of my way to bash people who do like it. In fact, I remember reading a good 'fic about those two.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exactly what I'm thinking. Of course, the only yaoi pairing I kinda dislike is AkuRoku, but I don't go out of my way to bash people who do like it. In fact, I remember reading a good 'fic about those two.

It's all Axel's fault anyway. I have to say I'm pretty fond of it.

Although I find it REALLY weird when Sora/Roxas are on top.

Sora Roxas is a pairing I personally don't like. Masturbation.
Although with BBS's plot, it seems like we're up for even more masturbation.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's all Axel's fault anyway. I have to say I'm pretty fond of it.

Although I find it REALLY weird when Sora/Roxas are on top.

Sora Roxas is a pairing I personally don't like. Masturbation.
Although with BBS's plot, it seems like we're up for even more masturbation.

I'm getting more used to it actually.

I don't like that pairing either, and I know a lot of people who don't, but it's easy for me to ignore.
About BBS, I already know some people who are 'shipping Ven/Roxas.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't like that pairing either, and I know a lot of people who don't, but it's easy for me to ignore.
About BBS, I already know some people who are 'shipping Ven/Roxas.

HAH. :D
I find that extremely funny to look at.

I think everyone's safe with Soriku. It's just so much fun.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Why is there no yuri? There needs to besome KH yuri, you know, to make it all fair and balanced ;)

BondOfFlame

Why are people pairing yaoi haters with homophobics? Just because I hate seeing Axel get plowed by Roxas does not make me homophobic. Being gay is awesome, whatever floats your boat.

That pic is in truth is damn funny. i always get a laugh at yaoi (i'm a yuri man myself). but if i had to play yaoi dislike i would pick AkuRoku. it's like eww pedo much.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
HAH. :D
I find that extremely funny to look at.

I think everyone's safe with Soriku. It's just so much fun.

me too lol
SoRiku is pretty much the only KH yaoi pairing I love so much~ :D

Why are people pairing yaoi haters with homophobics? Just because I hate seeing Axel get plowed by Roxas does not make me homophobic. Being gay is awesome, whatever floats your boat.

Nobody here ever said that all yaoi haters are homophobic. We're just refering to the ones who are saying "Yaoi is stupid! All these fangirls are crazy!!!!!!1" (although, I admit, there are some really creepy yaoi fangirls out there. >.>)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Blasphomy, Roxas is the uke! D:
j/k.

People are mostly getting mad because not likeing Yaoi is one thing but some people are bashing the ones who like that sort of thing. It's getting too offensive.

Alex999

lol, i wouldnt go that far. everyone is allowed to have their own beliefs and opinions. I believe its wrong to hate someone for something that doesn't affect you.

i rly dont like these artworks much, but if you do then great. no need to argue

Eternal_Sleep

this absolutely true, and im sorry if what i said was misinterpreted that way. bear in mind that i did mention that i myself don't like yaoi pairings either.

that said i also have found that those two groups tend to overlap each other. however despite this it is not fair to group everyone into one category(down with stereotyping!)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
lol, i wouldnt go that far. everyone is allowed to have their own beliefs and opinions. I believe its wrong to hate someone for something that doesn't affect you.

i rly dont like these artworks much, but if you do then great. no need to argue

WOW!!!!

This thread is growing pretty fast.tidas You guys.......

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

I remember one from Halloween 2007. Had Terra in a revealing cat costume. They've been doing it for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back