• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't have anything against Yaoi in general. I used to find it annoying, but the more exposure to it led me to realize just how ridiculous it is up to now when I can just laugh at it. It's strange at first, but you get used to it.

If it were me though, I'd just stick to what's canon.

BondOfFlame

Just clarifying. Some people, such as myself. regardless of disliking the yaoi craze. Still respect peoples sexual preferences.

Why are people pairing yaoi haters with homophobics? Just because I hate seeing Axel get plowed by Roxas does not make me homophobic. Being gay is awesome, whatever floats your boat.

i hear that bro. Being gay is awesome. i don't mind the homophobs. u like & dislike something there is always a yin and yang.

Dolphim

Where the fuck have you been for all the TerraVen stuff going around?

Honestly I think there isn't enough straight stuff. I say more Aqua. Perhaps Aqua and AtW getting it on in that thurr dark place. =O

Beyer

VanVen is a stupid pairing IMO.
There are a few really stupid pairings but there are some good ones.
Well drawn picture, but the pairing....no (IMO)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow. This still lives. Didn't know yaoi was such a hot topic, guys. Honestly, you guys have looked up sooo much fanart..more than I have in like three years. Makes me wonder why you are all so hot and bothered...-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back