• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Normal or Expert

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
yeah of course its alittle harder and it takes a longer time to level up also...but thats the only thing that I know it affects....but you do get a 2nd piece of artwork at the end so yep....go for it =D

S

Sora_vs._Cloud

i already beat normal and i am still going on expert but i havent played in a while so im only in agrabah with alladin.

S

Sora_vs._Cloud

yeah, i went into agrabah at level 20 in expert and am now at 21 right before the pot centapede very slow leveling up

L

Lord Marluxia

Personally, I didn't find much of a difference between Normal and Expert. In terms of difficulty, I'd say they were the same =\

T

Tidus22340

Actually, Expert isnt that hard...i started a while ago, i dont play KH much anymore, but within 10 hours i was at level 30...maybe its that little line i use in traverse town, where you get nonstop enemies. but last note here, i choose the bottom choices, which makes leveling up much slower in the beginning but much faster in the higher levels, if you choose the middle choices in the beginning where tidus selphie and wakka ask you those, your leveling up is normal speed all the way, if you choose the top three choices, you level up faster in the lower levels, but it takes longer in the higher levels.

DarrcEnigma

thelastdoor said:
what piece of artwork are you talking about? can you a link to a pic?
It's the wallpaper-like picture of Sora, Riku, Kairi, Goofy and Donald where they all look reasonably pissed off. My avatar, minus the background, is the picture of Sora from the Expert ending without getting Another Side, Another Story.

As for the difficulty, the first time I went through Expert Mode I didn't really notice much of a difference. I recently went through Expert Mode again as a refresher for the storyline, however, and had quite a few problems. I chose the Dream Sword and got rid of the Dream Staff (my normal setup for Normal Mode), and I chose to level up at a normal pace. Meh, each time I went to a new world I had to play hit and run so the new Heartless wouldn't kill me. Sephiroth slayed me with one slash the first time I fought him, Phantom killed me in two hits, and even Ansem could take me out in three. ... Granted, those three examples were from when I was at level 50 or so. But, that's a lot different than when I went through Normal Mode.

I didn't mind the added challenge, though -- kept it interesting long enough for me to finish the game again. :)

R K O

Here's the truth: Expert is NEARLY the same thing as Normal <<; The only real difference is that you fight more heartless and the bosses attack more often. Especially with their stronger attacks. Still, Expert is pathetic. I wonder what Final Mix is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back