• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nostalgic memories.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oran

Awards
As I sit here at six in the morning I decided to pay a visit to what was once one of my most visited sites on the internet: This place of course. I dont know what it was exactly but logging back in to this account gave me a rush of nostalgia of my time spent on here. So with that being said I was wondering what everyone's favorite memory on here has been so far and why. For me it would probably be around the time 358/2 days first came out as it was the first KH game to come out that I was actually actively aware off and followed the news (on here of course) up to it's NA release day, and what a day it was I think I even still have that sticker sheet stored in the game case that came for pre-ordering the game (or was that Re:Coded?). Anyways I'll cut myself short before going on for too long. So again, as sappy as it is, what has been your best memory of being on the fourms and site as a whole?

darkness_boy6

Awards
I remember before KH2 came out, we called Roxas "BHK" for Blonde-Haired-Kid after seeing him in the KH1 secret ending. That was a while ago.

Anagram

Banned
Seeing the commercials for Kingdom Hearts 1 on disney channel. (back when it was good) Even before I got more than a minute long view of the game I wanted it. o_o
Then I watched Gargoyles. 8D

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Seeing the commercials for Kingdom Hearts 1 on disney channel. (back when it was good) Even before I got more than a minute long view of the game I wanted it. o_o
Then I watched Gargoyles. 8D
I remember getting to see 'Goof Troop.' I really miss Pistol and Peg Pete! I tried looking up what happened to them, but all I've heard was that Peg and Pete got a divorce and Peg took Pistol with her. So, that's why neither of them appeared in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back