• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not a Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

She might be better but her character goes though similar things like Sora. Sora had to look for his friends, save Kairi, save/find Riku, Aqua had to chase after Terra, has to protect Ven, save Terra and Ven. Not too different plot wise.

Yes i agree with this. Sorry just bad memories of immature KH2 Sora.

Ronove

They actually have more differences than that, but I blame it mostly on age if nothing else. Aqua's the star pupil who has to prove herself all the time while Sora lets himself rely on his friends, a privilage Aqua doesn't seem to have so much.

She'd cheer him on with Riku, derp.

Well, I said they were foils, not clones. If Aqua was a clone of Sora she'd be Xion. Both Sora and Aqua have, as their first and foremost priority, loyalty to their friends. Sora got a bit more help, sure, but their motivations are largely the same. They both are very self-sacrificing and ultimately immune to evil manipulation of any kind. Note well that Disney villains rarely if ever get more than a "shut up" from Sora and Aqua.

Oh, and Aqua would "cheer him on" in the same way Goofy and Donald "cheer him on", mainly by kicking a tremendous amount of ass.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They both are very self-sacrificing and ultimately immune to evil manipulation of any kind. Note well that Disney villains rarely if ever get more than a "shut up" from Sora and Aqua.

I think if they were truly that immune to manipulations, Terra and Riku wouldn't have fallen quite that badly to Darkness. Granted both sides were manipulated but to say Aqua and Sora didn't play a part in their friends' descent is too much imo.

Oh, and Aqua would "cheer him on" in the same way Goofy and Donald "cheer him on", mainly by kicking a tremendous amount of ass.

You didn't get the pun.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
If ever KH gets something like this, it'll most likely be when the series ends. (or at least a saga) then it'll be a side-story if not a recap. And I'm not ruling out an OVA, oddly.

A side-story could be interesting. Like, something that no one really cared about, but it ended up being significant to the overall story.

A recap would make the games irrelevant.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A side-story could be interesting. Like, something that no one really cared about, but it ended up being significant to the overall story.

It wouldn't even have to be significant. Or rather if it is, nothing that has to be only in the games.
Like FFVII's Last Order OVA. It's implied well enough what happened there in the games, whether or not you watched it doesn't matter, but it's still fun to have.

A recap would make the games irrelevant.

This reminds me of the Tales of Phantasia OVA. Watching it hardly made me think of the game as irrelevant if only because by definition, they can't put everything in and a lot suffers in the transition. But they can do the highlights.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
They actually have more differences than that, but I blame it mostly on age if nothing else. Aqua's the star pupil who has to prove herself all the time while Sora lets himself rely on his friends, a privilage Aqua doesn't seem to have so much.

Wat about when Aqua was wandering around in the Realm of Darkness at the end of BBS? Her friends gave her the hope to go on, if not she woulda just given herself away to the darkness. Unless I'm lost in the logic.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I wouldn't mind a CG movie but I think making a game would garner them more money.

takory

Website
takory.deviantart.com
as wonderful as a kh movie sounds it just would not capture the true essence of kh. i like to be able to say i beat that game not i stood by and watch the longest kh cutscene ever. :p

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wat about when Aqua was wandering around in the Realm of Darkness at the end of BBS? Her friends gave her the hope to go on, if not she woulda just given herself away to the darkness. Unless I'm lost in the logic.

I'd sooner compare her to Riku in that part, similar to how in KH1, Riku's Heart was kicked to the RoD by XH. Then in the first final mix you see Mickey talking to him, reassuring him that Sora and Kairi are safe, thus giving him hope.

On topic, I still want an OVA for KH XD it feels like it'll be really fun.

Crystal

Silver Member
I want KH to be a game not a movie.
At least, we can use the characters to travel around in the game :eek:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'd prefer a game imo. But I wouldn't mind them throwing as a series of cutscenes in the future. Just a giant downloadable (okay maybe not) theater mode for some people who'd like all the major all nice and packed up with a nice red bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back