• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not as fun as I suspected....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To NEW: I dont really see that many people disappointed actually. That surprised me, because this game was really overhyped, but it appears even the hyped people ended up loving the game.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
True, the beginning was long but it was NOT boring to say the least. I think that Kingdom Hearts II is more to build up on the story rather than hack and slash at heartless and dusks. I think it's important to know more about the characters especially people like Roxas. I do agree however, that it lacks in some areas compared to Kingdom Hearts. Like, I know Sora is looking for his friends but instead he's fighting in all of these other worlds...I just want to get to the main story here. I love all the new worlds though, don't get me wrong, I just feel that they could have cutscenes in-between, when you're going to a new world so it can tell you what's happening in the actual storyline.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Like, I know Sora is looking for his friends but instead he's fighting in all of these other worlds...

The same thing was in Kingdom Hearts 1. <_<

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
monkeybutt said:
The same thing was in Kingdom Hearts 1. <_<

Yeah, I know that but in the first game he was all about sealing the keyholes and finding Riku and Kairi. In this game we have basically the same predicament only we have the Organization, Roxas (wherever the heck he is) and Namine. I just feel like they should have more of the story developing throughout the whole game since all we're doing is going from one world to the next and we're not really given a lot of information about the Organization or of the other character's locations.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i thought the roxas part was a little boring, but once i got to sora it was so much fun.

jkoz

[-JF-] said:
Hey if you dont like the game, send it to me.
I,ll pay you double the price you paid for it. ;)
You're... pretty dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back