• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not as fun as I suspected....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
MyInnerFred said:
1. Playing on Proud gives you a bit of a better loving for the game. It's not hard but FAR better then Normal.

2. You have to unlock some skills to make it a little better. Like the Limit Attacks. I was irritated as hell in the start with the lack of a Treasure Magnet. Picking up all those damn orbs. T_T

LOL we feel your pain
Sora: now the damn orbs are moving AWAY from me!!! get back here u stupid bubbles

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
XD! I think the Mulan cutscenes were funny as hell. Like how much of a queer Sora is. Pulling hair during the fight. XD

It gets a lot more fun though, so just give it some time. ^_^

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
MyInnerFred said:
XD! I think the Mulan cutscenes were funny as hell. Like how much of a queer Sora is. Pulling hair during the fight. XD

It gets a lot more fun though, so just give it some time. ^_^
yeah if i got punched in the face i would try to punch the person back......lol
it will get better though

kOdAK

It is a great game, especially the Gummi Ship battles, yu actually have to pay attention here. KH1's Gummi battles was a pain.

TRuePlaya187

im taking my time with it, i only passed LoD and im in beasts castle now... i'm not trying to beat the game in a week, i think every think about the game is great, the roxas part may have been slow, but it set up the new feel to the game.

E

Eclipse

myinnerfred i have a question, did you start out on proud, or did you play standard, and replay on proud?

i just started out...on standard, but i told myself that if it was too easy, i'd start over on proud. what do you think?

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Yeah I really loved Hollow Bastion in KH1, I felt it was the turning point of the game. For those who have played 2, don't tell me, but I really hope it recreates the intense feelings of HB from KH1.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I am about to buy this game soon but given the IGN review I won't start with normal or easy but proud because they say KH2 is a Cake Walk basically well you know what read the review for yourself it is very harsh and sometimes even maybe true but then somtimes IGN is known to give a game a 7.6 just for the hell of it seriously

Mr.

Once you get around Level 15, the fighting really begins to pick up.
Or at Disney Castle, where I killed swarms of Heartless easily.
It's the perfect training place. X3
But the cutscenes are too longgg. I want fighting. >__>

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I see a lot of people that are a bit disappointed. There is one easy reason to give why that is: overhyped.

It's fact that KH2 is overhyped. People expect too much of it. Instead they should just play it with expectations, and they will LOVE it. Others that have all these ideas with it will be VERY disappointed...

E

Eclipse

yeah they do expect too much. I mean it's just like any ordinary game, it's not super-game. It's an RPG, it can't last forever

besides if you think it's too easy, go on proud. I started standard...i regret it a tiny bit and i wanna start over on proud--but i'm too far now to quit XD

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm surprised you're even online Twilight, after all the puppies you killed to get the game!!! LOL.

Anyway, the game met all my expectations. Exceeded them is a better word. I love standard, I honestly have nothing to complain about. The game's fun and keeps me hooked, and in the end that's what matters. I love the cutscenes too. The original had too few cutscenes.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
TwilightSoulKey, the last couple of bosses (around 10 I think) are far harder than any bosses you'll fight before that. So it is easy now, but it will be very hard in the end.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I didn't expect too much out of this game but come on its a sequel to a game that a few years ago like 4 years back that did something very crazy I mean take the GTA Series for example Grand Theft Auto 3 was straight crazy then alot of people expected Vice City to be 10X better than 3 but then it was a bit of a let down but then Came San Andreas which to alot of people is the best game of all time

But back to KH2 I'm still going to buy the game but reading the review IGN gave even though I didn't like the rating they seem to tell the truth about KH2 like how you might never die because way too many health orbs are dropped and if I find most of this stuff to be true once I get my chance to play the game I will be very disappointed

P.S One last thing IGN said was most of the RPG Elements are gone from the 2nd game like exploring and the magic is gone too now I know that IGN sometimes gives games a rating just for the hell of it but these two things I might need to check out myself

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
They are semi right, y'know... The exploration is generally gone. KH1 was much more multi-leveled. Just look at Halloween Town. In KH1 you could go up on the roofs and find hidden treasure. In KH2 all the treasure is on the floor and you can't even go up into the buildings. It's all very basic and linear. Y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back