• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not beaten the Game Yet???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
there have been a lot of people posting on other forums that say they havent even beat the basic story line of Kh how many people have and havent been this game completely. (meaning all Dalmations and ultima keyblade)

A

Audo

I just need the ultima keyblade and ive beaten the entire thing. optional bosses and all

Henskie

I'm Batman
I beat it like 3 times but like some have had it for like 2 years and havent beaten it!

Henskie

I'm Batman
I can deal with not getting the ultima keyblade but n a different forum I posted a thread about Hollow Bastion and I got yelled at for spaming!! this was only a couple of weeks ago. And like 12 people hadnt beaten Riku in hollow bastion.

O

OneWingedAngel08

I have done everything except beating the phantom at big ben!

Henskie

I'm Batman
he is actually pretty easy if you use stop ALOt. But the biggest Joke is if you beat the final boss at lvl 100 with the ultima keyblade it is like 1 life bar per second!

J

J.T.M.

I've beat it all except Sephiroth and the phantom, i have all keyblades dalmations, and a wicked gummi ship with tons of lasers and everything.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Lets just say i have beaten it so much I get bored playing it.All my characters are at 100,got the Utima Keyblade,all dalmations,beat all the cups,and i beat the four easy bosses.sephriroth was easy to me I beat him on the third try.

Steve-o

I've beaten it like 20 times to see the ending. It's great, I like the secret movie to, I like to beat the game and see it to see if I've missed something in it.

E

El_SchaZ

Finished it? I haven't even started it. Having no PS2 'n' all. I have had the game for about 3 weeks though, with no PS2 to play it on. :eek:

Aaaaanyway, I'm getting a slimline next week. *yay*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back