• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not Fair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright, I'm not sure about this one.
I really wanted to try out something new. But I also haven't made anything in a while.
mslilyalllentoo.png

So whatever.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
o.o, wow sara this new one of yours if freaking hott. the smudging is pure excellence. I can't find nothing bad about it other than that the render needs to be shapened a bit more, other than that i love it..definatley your best so far ;)

C

Charlie

Don't fap until the product's finished.

I like what I see. But it feels as though it has a fat amount of potential for something better.
The smudging needs sharpening and needs more curves and grooves to it. Then, it needs to have a cleaner connection to the stock there, so it'll look as though everything's connected.

Then if you could add a touch of some color sparks ---- ;]

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Don't fap until the product's finished.

I like what I see. But it feels as though it has a fat amount of potential for something better.
The smudging needs sharpening and needs more curves and grooves to it. Then, it needs to have a cleaner connection to the stock there, so it'll look as though everything's connected.

I agree. Definately clean up the smudging to make more of an impact.

Btw, where the hell is that sailor one you made? that was hot.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards

I agree. Definately clean up the smudging to make more of an impact.

Btw, where the hell is that sailor one you made? that was hot
I agree with you two, I'll try to clean up the smudging on my next piece.
And I'll try to add a little more and make the flow a little better. Thanks!

Oh and it's in my photobucket, I just wanted a change because I had that one for a long time.
AllAbord.png
:)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It's not finished, in my opinion. Could use a lot more done to it. The smudging is nice, albeit extremely flat and doesn't add much other than a color variety...since its border is just a horizontal line of color from left to right, it feels like it just adds to the flatness IMO...I would add a bit more contrast in the direction it goes...make some of the flames of color shorter or longer than the other....add more yellow and white...and add direction flowing from the area she's pointing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back