• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► not so friends....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

first time to post here...kinda shy......
anyway.....i'll say my problemo.

I've got this crush, I think she also has a crush on me..always staring at me beautifully.
now, my friends are all pervs., one time when my crush was sitting, my friends saw her
"AHEM...the under her skirt thing.."., now...i feel so angry every time when they do that to my crush, and every girl they past on..they look at the behind and see if the pantie is showing, even they look at the teacher having a big B.
that's all ok to me...but not when they look at my crushes.."AHEM"
now..i feel like i wanna punch them,...but i don't wanna get caught...
so whadda you think i should do?.

This is just my own question, i don't like answers like..."So what?"
or...."What's the point?", or anything...i just want opinions on what should i do
and this question too...."are you also a perv?" i don't like that questions.
cuz i'm not a perv

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
you don't like that your friends is looking like that on your crushes? can you tell that you have a crush on that girl and you don't want them to look at her that way?

Rix

:)
Awards
but try to tell them that youdon't like that they are looking like that on your crush. Tell them that it's ok with you that they look at other girls, but not your crush.

gexion

~~Hey buddy,if you don't like what your friends are doing just tell them.You don't have anything at all to hide.You will just say the truth and how you feel.They can like girls and that stuff but staring at them in that way is rude and impolite.Don't feel shy and never hesitate to express your feelings,because in my opinion they value the most.And your crush should be somehow protected or smth.Go to her.She may needs some support ;D

Princess of KH

Omgsh - first off, that's really perverted of them to do that to a girl like that. So she's your crush, & their crush, too. So you're not perverted - thank God. From what you said, it sounds to me like they don't really like her. When guys look at girls like that, it isn't because they like WHO the girl is - they like WHAT the girl is. But counting on the fact that you're not perverted like that, i'm gonna go with what you said, that you actually do like her.

You should tell your friends to stop looking at her like that. If they're your friends, they'll understand you don't want them doing that. I'm pretty sure she probably doesn't want them doing that. It's totally perverted, like you said. (if i found out that guys were looking at me like that, i'd probably be so mad i'd feel like beating them up. but i can't beat ppl up - i'm not what you would consider 'having great arm strength'. i guess i'd get someone else to beat them up for me.)

You can't tell your friends that they can't have a crush on her just because you have a crush on her. Can't quite do that. I guess you could, but that's really not the right thing to do, cause it's not true. Just tell them to stop being perverted like that. And if they don't, you might want to let the girl know what they're doing. Just so she's aware, & she can stay away from them to keep them from looking at her like that. I'd want to know if guys were looking at me like that. It'll be really akward telling her that, but i think she would be glad you let her know. Ya never know, she might like you even more for letting her know about that! And if she already has a crush on you, i'm sure she won't mind you talking to her, & she won't take it in the wrong way. You're not a perv, so she shouldn't take it in the wrong way, anyway.

Good luck!

afrobutt

Silver Member
Punch them in the arms... a lot. Like don't just do it randomly, be like "Dude, piss off" and then say something about how lame pervs are and women should be respected. Especially if the chix within hearing range, cuz then she'll be all like "Wow, a guy who's not an perverted asshole! Compelling..." and then that just wins you points ;P.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I would recommend new friends, but that's not going to happen.

Stick up for her though, it's the right thing to do. [Even if they will hassle you for it]

And don't let her get the impression that you're going along with your friends, that'll kill things real quickly.

I think its gross seeing the *under skirt* f

The joys of being eleven...

A

Azanulbizare

Dude, your buddies got a peek at that tight snatch before you did.

Deal with it.

PKKzelfar

shut up Azanulbizare!, if u like sombody or maybe love sumbody u don't just give up!
i'm asking for problems, not asking for sum of the most bastardest answers:thumbdown:
well...i think u maybe a guy who always gives up....well....ure not much of a help

sumbody agrees with me?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I would tell em to stop... well, actually i wouldn't, i'd prob start punching the crap outta them cos im bigger than em, but seriously, tell em to stop it, and don't worry about their opinion.. if they think your a sissy or something, let it go, it will pass eventually if you don't react... so yeah... personally i don't reckon they should be doin that now anyways, but hey, boys will be boys lol... so yeah... and if ya wanna talk bout it more, PM me or IM me, ya? i'll be happy to help

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Have you talked to her and whatnot? If so...you should apologize for their assholish behavior.
Other than that just develop the relationship between you two more before anything, 'kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back