• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Not So Heartless Anymore: Codenamed Danger Penguin XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
HERE IT IS! Have you been waiting?! If you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE who I am or what the heck I'm talking about, GO FIND THE HUMAN HEARTLESS! It's a fic! It's probably buried under lots and lots of pages, but FIND IT AND READ IT! If you please... NOW, let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
"Why am I still here?" Ketso thought, standing in the center of Gerard's living room. People were crying. They were all hugging Piku. Ketso could only just see them. Was he still alive? Could it be? He walked up to Piku, reaching out to pat her on the back.
"Piku, it's alright..." He said, but she kept crying. He poked her shoulder, but his hand went right through her skin. She shivered. There was a fog over everything. It seemed so... faded... He squinted. Gerard was crying, too. Was it all for him? He walked through the people, ignoring the shudder of cold they gave as he stepped through them. Myra and Kaze were sitting on the couch. She'd fallen asleep on him. He was looking down, as if trying to fathom what had just happened...
...She had forgotten him already? How? Why? No. It couldn't happen. He had loved her. Ketso was SURE she loved him, too, even if she didn't show it...
Right? Ketso shook his head. And then he burst into tears. He tried to hug Myra, but when she started to shiver, he retreated. She couldn't see or feel him. And he had trusted Kaze to take care of her.
So why was it tearing him apart? Ketso wiped his face on the back of his hand (A/N: EWWW!), standing up.
"I know you can't see me... So that must mean I'm dead..." Ketso said, sadly. Suddenly, the whole world faded away. He was left dangling in white space.
"Not exactly..." A voice drawled, and the world changed. There were puddles wherever Ketso stepped, but his feet never got wet. The ground was faintly purple, with strange plants that looked friendly but deadly. A completely white sun was blaring down on the... Earth... But Ketso couldn't feel it. It was also raining invisible and untouchable rain... Ketso instinctively tried to draw his keyblade, Broken, but he couldn't. He looked at his hands, wondering what was wrong.
"You can't summon what you don't own, fool..." The voice said, mysteriously. Ketso hated disembodied voices.
"What are you talking about? I have no weapon?" Ketso asked angrily. This was stupid.
"You have more weapons now than ever before... It's just a matter of finding them!" The voice laughed. Ketso hated riddles, too.
"Where are they, then?! WHERE AM I?!" Ketso asked.
"Your name has more than one meaning..." The voice hinted.
"My...Name?" Ketso murmered. What was a Ketso anyway? Or was it just some random name? Maybe it was an acronym... Like C_U, or TOHF, or...
Or Toib! Ketso looked around. "The One In Between?"
"Yes. You're inbetween Dark and Light. You're torn apart by love. You're still almost a heartless... And now you're in between Life and Death."
"You can't be in between life or death! Isn't either Heaven or-"
"-Stop with your human fairy tales. You cannot possibly fathom the concepts of what happens after death! One who knows nothing can understand nothing."
"Oh yeah?! Well, I'm gonna find a way back, and then I'll know!" Ketso challenged.
"A meaningless effort..." The voice drawled. "Funny, this is just how your little brown-haired friend was... Well, it doesn't matter."
Ketso ignored this. But it was good to know that Sora heard the voices, too...
"What about the weapons?" Ketso asked curiously. The voice sighed. It seemed annoyed.
"Slicer." The voice said, and a crimson blade appeared in Ketso's hand. It kind of reminded him of Oathbreaker, it was that same red-diamond material. Transperant and sharp. Dangerous but beautiful.
"Slicer feeds off the light to produce Darkness. If you get Dark enough..."
Ketso felt the wing burst through his back in a gorey spray of blood(A/N:XD). His eyes burned, turning yellow and his hair darkened.
"You turn into that," The voice said the last word disgustedly. "And Slicer changes into Dicer, which feeds off the Darkness to create Light."
"That's stupid." Ketso said. The voice seemed to... shrug. If voices COULD shrug.
"Change it then. Riku didn't seem to mind a Dark mode..."
"Well, I'm not Riku, fool!" Ketso said. Sora had told him about Riku. Ketso looked at the blue blade (resembling Oathmaker) and thought hard. He thought about Slicer, and suddenly a twin blade formed in his hand.
"Slicer and Dicer will be used for dual-weilding whenever I wish. The Darkness can stay locked in my body for all I care." Ketso said. He knew what the Darkness could do to people; He planned to keep the darkness locked inside for a looooong time.
"Then you have your weapons. Now make your choice." The voice snapped. Ketso was confused.
"You can either go to the Supreme Light, and wait in happiness for your friends to join you. Or you can take the path of Darkness and try to get to them sooner."
Ketso didn't have to think. It didn't matter what he had planned to do with his darkness. He threw both of his blades into his heart, darkness suddenly lapping at his ankles.
"I would do anything to see my friends! My death should never have happened!" He yelled, and Ketso was lost in an ocean of night.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Okay, now listen. In order to not offend... no one (beautiful speech, right?)... I DID AWAY WITH RELIGEON AND NONRELIGEON AT THE SAME TIME! Okay?! Fear teh pickle and her politically correctness!

So, I simply made it so that no human could possibly fathom what happens after death. YOU DON'T LIKE IT, FLIPPIN STUFF A MUFFIN AND DEAL WITH IT! Nobody's FORCING you to read this!​

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Exactly! MORE! More replies, and then we get the next chapter! YAY!

And "Danger Penguin" will play a major role.... o.o Later in the fic. Not now. Tis too early..

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
But, why are so many people always in my living room? I just cleaned.

T.T

Or at least, I thought of cleaning. Still in Bethome.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Lol. Lemme guess: In Gerard's mind, he's in his apartment, drawing pictures and cleaning. Am I right? And the people there ARE cleaning; their tears are staining-I mean, CLEANSING your couch, floor, and FAVOURITE SHIRT!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THE LONG-AWAITED SEQUEL!!! YAY!! \ (^o^) /

Ketso: IT IS NOT LONG-AWAITED!! I'M DEAD!!! >_<

Sora: I am too.....in a different fic....T_T

me: EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!! >_<

Kaze & Aozora(the only remaining living peoples beside me):*takes a step away from me* o_O

me: UPDATE!! UPDATE NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! *fire*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hmm... I'll update today... AFTER YOU ALL BEG FORGIVENESS FOR LETTING THIS GO TO THE SECOND PAGE! *cries*

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
YOU SAID KAT WAS RIGHT! I CAN'T FORGIVE THAT!

I update when you dance around. Like a chicken-monkah hybrid! HA!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
"No, Kaze... I'm just gonna go to bed..." Myra said wearily. Things weren't the same since... And Piku kept fighting with Gerard... And the others just moped around... Myra felt like she was losing herself. As she drifted off to sleep, she found herself thinking about him. Again.
"I'm dreaming..." Myra thought, as she stood in the light. Water was sloshing at her ankles. She didn't notice her tears falling.
"Why am I crying again?" She said angrily. "I never used to... I-"
"-It's fine. I cry now, too. And I never cry."
Myra's heart jumped. That voice. She knew that voice. It WAS him.
"Ketso!"
The water spread away as he caught her in his arms. For a minute, all they did was hug. Neither wanted to break this. Finally, Myra did. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes.
"Ketso, why did you... Where did you-"
"-I'm coming back. Nothing could keep me from you... guys. You guys." Ketso coughed. He stood with his back to her. Myra was confused. Why was he hiding his love?
"I can't wait..." Ketso started, smiling weakly. "To see you and Kaze together..."
"Me and Kaze?" Myra didn't understand what was happening. Or maybe she did. Ketso made a fist. Myra just knew that she wanted to change the subject. She grabbed his other hand.
"I've been so sad. All this pain. I feel like-"
"-I never meant to cause any of it. I would never want to harm you. Or the others. So that's why..."
"Why what?" Myra asked, even though she knew. Ketso whipped around, hugging her. Suddenly, they were flying. Ketso's wing was beating fast to keep them suspended in the air. Myra hugged back, even though she was shocked. Ketso looked her in the eyes. She saw tears in his.
"That's why I am your angel, but..." He put her back down on the ground. Suddenly he was floating away. Myra tried to run to him, but he was further and further...
"But Kaze is your love." Ketso finished. The words echoed in Myra's head. She couldn't read his expression. Then he disappeared. She couldn't see him at all.
She sat up in bed. She hadn't been asleep. She wasn't dreaming. Where had Ketso been? Could she always be there? Could she-
"I couldn't sleep." Myra looked out the door to see Kaze. He had a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk. The mini-Cloud sat down by Myra. The two ate in silence, and Myra found out what Ketso had meant.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
I hate that chap. It's so sappy. Stupid Sap-Chap. >_>​

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
No, no! Once a day! If I start writing more, I'll post more, but right now...

Inspiration is on its lunch break.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
To sappy.

SAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPYSAPPY

I'm done now.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*eye twitch* AGAIN WITH TEH PICKLE PIE?!

Anyway...

Yes, yes, C_U. It was a sap chap. A short sap chap at that. Enough "Aa" sounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back