• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Not So Heartless Anymore: Codenamed Danger Penguin XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
WHAT THE HIZZECK?!

Oh, and little Dark_Mistress001, I see you down there! Post!

Anyway, here's the epilouge. THIS IS THE END. NO MORE UPDATING. EVER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ketso was fighting not to fall asleep. He slept few times in a week, but he was still healthy looking. He felt good, too. He was narrowing it down. He was so close to finding her. That was all he cared about. He trained every day, too. Fighting in space, he had learned how to swing his blade with extreme force. It was making him strong. Strong enough to defend his friends. His new blade had become his best friend, and when they fought, it was as if the blade was just an extension to Ketso's arm. Natural, flowing movements- as if Ketso had been fighting with it since he'd been born.

Now he saw a few light spots on the horizon. Could be planets. Could be the world he was searching for. Excitement rose inside of him, as it had so many times. He only hoped that it wouldn't be crushed, like it had been, every single time. Still, he promised himself nothing.

He imagined her expression when she saw him. What would she do? Would she glomp him? Who would be traveling with her? It'd been so long... What year was it, even? He didn't know. He could be sixteen for all he knew. He must've gone through a thousand worlds. It felt like that, anyway. One thing was for sure. Ketso knew this side of the universe.

He'd made such detailed maps of never before seen worlds. They'd be worth a fortune, and they'd be extremely helpful to people everywhere. Some had been empty, even. New settlements, refuge for victims of war. The possibilities were endless. And the money would be, too. Ketso wouldn't have to worry about funding adventures. He'd be okay. Money didn't mean anything to Ketso, but it wasn't something you could exactly live without... completely.

He shook his head, took a sip of... whatever he was drinking, and saw it. It was the world he'd been searching for. He knew she was on it. He was ecstatic inside. He shook with excitement and joy. Finally, after Reynaldo knows how long, he had found her.

The world. The girl. The key to his heart. Ketso's happiness escalated faster than any gummi could ever hope to go as he pressed the warp button and knew that he'd found her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END! You'll see Ketso someday, though. MYRA will see him as soon as she WRITES! >_< WRITE, DARN YOU!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hagrid: I'm big, and I'm tall!
Dumbledore: I died! My ashes are small!
Hagrid: We're two different beings in this unee-verse!
Dumbledore: And now we're gonna go converse!

*rappers throw beats*

XDDD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
o.o

There ISH no next one!

Ketso comes back in K_K's sequel to AiL! GO MAKE HER UPDATE THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back