• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Not So Heartless Anymore: Codenamed Danger Penguin XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*continuously stabs DiZ plushie* YOU EVIL PERSON!! YOU'RE THE REASON HE'S DEAD!! *sets plushie on fire* #>_<

Ketso: WHY THE HEX(sub for....you know...<_< >_>)WOULD I WANT TO SEE KAZE?!!? >_>

Kaze: I hate you too, Ketso. >_>

Sora: Creepy gender-confused angel......o_O

Aozora:*eating a donut* ^_^

me:*stares at donut* Update donut....I mean, uh......soon......donut....o_o;

Sora:*evil smile* PICKLE PIE!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yeah, I'll update. And Ketso, you should know! Think about all the VIOLENT thoughts you had before you said 'Kaze'. And the VIOLENT keyblades in your hands. Obviously, you wanna see Kaze so the two of you can stuff VIOLENT muffins!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
A flash of light, and Kaze parried the attack. This opponent was fighting with anger, blinded by it even. He would be easy to defeat. Kaze struck once with Oathkeeper, slamming it into the enemy's chest. He wasn't surprised when it slid through and ejected back into his hand; you couldn't kill a dead person.
"You're losing it," Ketso said, angrily. There was fire in his eyes. Kaze laughed.
"Losing what?! I have perfect control over this situation. You're fighting terri-"
"-Not this fight. You're losing the race." Ketso said, through gritted teeth. Kaze looked confused.
"I'm having a blonde moment. Let's pretend I don't know what you're talking about."
"The race. For Myra. You're losing. You think I don't know about him?" Ketso said, fiercely. Kaze's heart sank. How could HE know? He wasn't there... Was he? How did he...
"How do you know about Sean?!" Kaze said, confused. Ketso summoned a second keyblade, which shocked Kaze. The mini-Cloud was paralyzed in surprise, and Ketso used this to his advantage. Kaze was blown into the wall. He slid down, standing up and wincing.
"The Fear Room. You go through it when you die. At least I did. Spiders, Clowns, Zombies; those are all classics. But I saw something far worse. I saw Myra CRYING-" Ketso slashed and dashed. Kaze was only just dodging. "-And I saw YOU walking away from her! And that Sean guy... HE was HOLDING HER."
Kaze wiped the blood from his lip. "What's it to YOU?" He started to turn away. The next thing he knew, Ketso's blades were to his throat.
"What is it NOT to me?" Ketso said, darkly.
"That doesn't make any sense." Kaze said, glaring at Ketso.
"I sacrificed EVERYTHING for you two to be together. And YOU'RE going to throw it all away-"
"-Well aren't you the noble little angel." Kaze glowered. "It's not like YOU never hurt her..."
Ketso sliced into Kaze's neck, lightly. Kaze didn't care. This was all a dream...
..Right...?
"If you let her down... If you make her cry..." Ketso was fading away now. Kaze watched as he became more distant.
"I'll kill you." Ketso finished, glaring still. Kaze was knocked onto his back by a flash of burning light. He rolled over, on his hands and knees. There were some blisters from that blazing light on his arms. Or maybe from somewhere else... This had to have been a dream. Yes, it was a dream. Kaze created it. And you couldn't get hurt in a dream.
And then he saw the drop of blood fall from his neck.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
Alright, I need you guys to be monkeys on my back pulling my hair out for this fic. I'm talkin' rude private messages, blatant and vulgar messages in Forum Insanity... The works.

I seriously need you guys to shoot me out of Writer's block on this one.​

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Update! Wait, this is my fic... Um.. Well...

SHUT UP!

Not you, KY. You can be really really loud if you want.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: YAY!! BOYS FIGHTING OVER ME!! ^_^

Sora & Aozora: YAY, VIOLENCE!! \ (^o^) /

Ketso: HA!! I WAS WINNING!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Kaze:....*punches Ketso's head in* Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!! NOBODY! #>_>

me: wtf..? o_O OK.........ANYWAY!! UPDATE!! UPDATE NOW!! *stabs writer's block continuously* DIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! >=D

((ps: You don't like Sean, do you..? Stupid question, I know.....-_-;..))

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh, I felt a spark! Thinking... Thinking... Hmm... Well, I know who he's going to visit next, but I'm not sure which... Okay, nevermind, I'm gonna go write something.

Thanks K_K! Keep stabbing, though.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yeah, lemme PM you about that, young C_U. HA! I called you young! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You will never know. Well, you might someday, but until then, you will never know...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
UPDATE, TLP!! I KNOW YOU'RE ONLINE!! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!! *shakes fist*

I'm too lazy to talk to my "multiple personalities"......now.....TO ADD TOM SAWYER FROM THE LEAGUE OF EXTROIDINARY GENTLEMEN TO MY BISHIE LIST!!! ^_^

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Fear it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Ketso hit the ground with a thud. There was that stupid angel again, Van or whatever.

"What the heck do you want?!" Ketso yelled, angrily. The angel looked confused.

"Isn't it obvious? I want to tell you where you are, what you're doing here, how you can become human again, and then kill you."

"Oh. Is that all? Sorry, but I'm not too fond of that last step." Ketso glared at the angel-kid.

"Well, we'll see how it goes. First of all, you're in the Holy Mansion. We're deciding if you're holy enough to join us, or treacherous enough to be sent back to your home."

"So, by being bad, I get rewarded?" Ketso asked, confused.

"It isn't a reward to return to your world! And you'll only return as a ghost in your current state. You need to grow another heart before you get to your home."

"GROW ANOTHER?! I had THREE when I died! This isn't fair! Jeez! And I'll just blow up again like last time, and I'll be sent here again, and.. and... STUFF MUFFINS, YOU PENGUIN SUCKING HOMEWRECKER!" Ketso blurted out angrily.

"Stuff muffins? This sounds mildly pleasent. How do I go about doing this?" Van asked.

Ketso grabbed a muffin out of a strange plant, stuffed it into Van's mouth, and slapped an adhesive white strip with the word "Loser" in red across his forehead, all in one, quick motion.

"THAT'S how you stuff a muffin!" Ketso said (A/N: C'mon, you KNOW you were wondering how it was done!).

Van looked extremely comical with the blank expression on his face and the muffin in his mouth. Ketso nearly laughed, but it takes energy to be a muffin soldier. He glared at Van, breathing hard. Finally, Van spit out the muffin.

"Well, it wasn't that pleasent... But anyway, it doesn't matter what you were. It doesn't matter what you are, or even what you want to be. The only thing that matters is what you are going to be. And you, my friend, are going to die and join me in the Holy world!"

"I don't wanna. Plus, I thought humans were completely wrong when they talked about the Holy world!" Ketso said, confused and furious.

"Well, their ideas are wrong. We, people of the light, murder, steal, lie, cheat... But it's all for the greater good! Like, stopping you, heathen scum, from going back to that horrible mortal world! We want to save you!"

"... Um... I like that horrible mortal world. And I don't need no heart to get there! And yes, I DO know that was a double negative!" Ketso said, walking down a random corridor.

"We can't allow you to return! In order to keep this order-"

"-Your order is warped and stupid! You don't even know what's important! You're a stupid little idiot, and you can't change me." Ketso yelled. "Forget hearts, forget light, dark, and twilight! Forget it all! Except... Maybe... Love. I like love."

Somewhere far away, Piku's eye twitched.

Ketso walked down the hall, his arms crossed behind his head. He looked around, trying to open any door he could, but they all seemed to be locked. Then, he saw a light maroon one. He twisted the brass door knob and walked into the room. Instantly, he felt white hot pain on his shoulders, heart, forehead, and in his ears. He fell to his knees, where the small pain that should've met him over powered him. He fell onto his back, and again, the pain was amplified. Suddenly, Van appeared in front of him, looking quite unscathed.

"Can you guess the name of this room?" Van said, angrily. Ketso didn't speak, shake his head, or give any sign of hearing Van. His throat was burning, and the effort could kill him.

"It is the Pain Room, Ketso. And you will be begging for the Death Room when this room gets to you!" Van called, laughing. Ketso tried to move, but sparks of fire scorched through his veins when he tried. It seemed like a bright light was burning him. He closed his eyes and felt pins needle into his skin. This room was going to kill him. He knew it. But then-

"Wait a minute!" Ketso yelled through the pain. "I'm already dead! Pain is nothing! This is all-"

The world changed. Ketso was in an empty, shabby room. There was a thick layer of dust on everything, and it fell lightly from the ceiling.

"Fake..." Ketso finished. Van was staring at him.

"You saw through it!"

"Yeah."

"How?!"

"I guess I'm good like that..."

"You were supposed to die again! If you die twice, you're automatically sent to the Holy Realm!"

"Oh... Tough luck, man."

Van shifted his weight from one foot to the other. He still had the "Loser" sticker taped to his forehead.

"Well, you beat this room, so..."

"I wanna see... My father!" Ketso yelled out, angrily. Suddenly, he was engulfed in a white light, just like last time.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: WHO'S HIS FATHER?! WHOOOOO!?!?!? >_<

Sora:*shrug* I dunno....o_O

Aozora: And neither do I!! ^_^

Ketso:*cough* >_<

Kaze:.......I need violence......>_>

me:...yeah...anyway....THE PAIN ROOM SHALL DIE!! *summons Keyblades* I'M COMIN', KETSO!! *runs off, Batman Theme playing* >_<

Ketso:.........*sigh* -_-;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back