• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarMedicine

what the fuck guys that's who Kairi is. She's the princess character who stays home and get's kidnapped. It's never going to change get over it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
kairi has to come back she obviously has soem potential and we finnall see that the keyblade was her and was used by aqua its called destiny's place

namine_ftw

From watching that scene, I got the impression that Sora's going on a journey by himself for whatever reason and both Kairi AND Riku are staying home (for now). Obviously, there's no way to know for sure until we get the scene translated.

If Kairi is being left home again that just is more proof of how worthless she is....I would like to see Sora and Riku go on a journey completely together though

Kairi is left home because she can't fight. Worth =/= fighting ability. Just because a character can't fight doesn't make him/her worthless (see: Namine, DiZ, etc.).

Haha, so much for Kairi being a fighter ;D In your face, Kairi Fans.

Yes, because every Kairi fan wants her to become a fighter. :/

Sir Adamus

Kairi is left home because she can't fight. Worth =/= fighting ability. Just because a character can't fight doesn't make him/her worthless (see: Namine, DiZ, etc.).

Actually, Kairi was able to hold her own against the Heartless, so she probably can fight to an extent; if you'll remember, she grew up around a bunch of a kids who enjoy beating the tar out of each other (Sora, Riku, Tidus, Selphie and Wakka), it'd seem weird that she's the ONLY one on the island who can't fight.

namine_ftw

Maybe Aqua comes, finds Kairi at DI. Gives her a random keyblade and Aqua teaches Kairi?
That would be pretty awesome, actually.

Jesus, Why Did I have to build my self a mental picture of Kairi being playable?

Because you secretly want it to happen >:3

Actually, Kairi was able to hold her own against the Heartless, so she probably can fight to an extent; if you'll remember, she grew up around a bunch of a kids who enjoy beating the tar out of each other (Sora, Riku, Tidus, Selphie and Wakka), it'd seem weird that she's the ONLY one on the island who can't fight.

Oh, don't me wrong, I think she has potential. She at least has some basic abilities (as well as the desire to jump into the action), and if she's trained she could probably hold her own against tougher opponents. I just don't think that her future worth and importance should be based solely on how well she can fight when there are other things to consider (PoH status, etc.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, it's obvious I'm happy Kairi won't be on this adventure!

(Even though I wish they would rectify that DiD part of her and give her to Minney to train and teach her how to consciously use her powers and use her own strength rather than a keyblade Riku loaned her for a few moments...and let Aqua keep Destiny's Place rather than it being in Kairi's hands cuz then it's just the gayblade again.)

In that part with the note, Sora seemed really...thoughtful. And Riku looked a tiny bit apologetic (in the "I shouldn't have told you to talk to Ven when you were 4" way) for a few seconds before giving Sora the "Of course I'm gong with you" look. Or am I just crazy and over thinking their looks. Even for a few seconds Kairi had a "I'm sorry Sora" look before it changed to "I know you have to go and I'm sad" look.

Z

Zulkir

what the fuck guys that's who Kairi is. She's the princess character who stays home and get's kidnapped. It's never going to change get over it.

Exactly, its a flaw in damsel in distress characters, in the past, they were liked because they were understood to be damsels in distress. Nowdays, people hate damsel in distress characters.

creampuff

Personally I hope Sora goes off on his own for a while at least. Riku and Kairi could catch up later and it seems like neither of the boys would want to ditch her back home while they both run off, if only because of all the fun business that was KHI-II. Can't tell without translations but it looked to me like Sora had something he had to go and do, and his best friends were understanding.

creampuff

He's going to free Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Ansem, Naminé, Roxas, Xion & Axel from their torment.

Wait how are Roxas and Naminé tormented? They seemed to have some pretty decent closure in KHII, reunited with their hearts and becoming whole again.

ChainOfHearts

Kairi is seriously starting to remind me of Princess Peach. I mean one minute she's fine and then she's always getting herself in some stupid trouble. I'm tired of saving her. I'm happy she's staying her butt home this time.

Who am i kidding she'll probably get abducted there too

xgnarmanx

He's going to free Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Ansem, Naminé, Roxas, Xion & Axel from their torment.

Xion is gone. Roxas and namine are gone. Why would axel be torrmented.

Vens body is asleep

Terras body was taken over

and Aquas been walking in the dark realm for 12 years.

Id call that torrment

Roxas,axel,namine get cllosure... I can see him going and resuing ansem the wise though

ChainOfHearts

Wait how are Roxas and Naminé tormented? They seemed to have some pretty decent closure in KHII, reunited with their hearts and becoming whole again.

I don't think hes saving them from there torment...maybe just finding a way to make them real people with hearts. Instead of nobodies...

in a way there were suffering from being half of a whole.

ChainOfHearts

Xion is gone. Roxas and namine are gone. Why would axel be torrmented.

Vens body is asleep

Terras body was taken over

and Aquas been walking in the dark realm for 12 years.

Id call that torrment

Roxas,axel,namine get cllosure... I can see him going and resuing ansem the wise though

In the secret ending (stop reading if you haven't watched it)

Roxas, Axel, and Xion are shown during the time that Sora was asleep.
But there were very much not gone. Also Axel dies....seems kind of tormented to me

Also i think Sora's gonna have to go to different times to save everyone from the Future fates.

Something like that facepalm

Roxas Divine

Kairi is seriously starting to remind me of Princess Peach. I mean one minute she's fine and then she's always getting herself in some stupid trouble. I'm tired of saving her. I'm happy she's staying her butt home this time.

Who am i kidding she'll probably get abducted there too

that post made me lol^

anyway, I *hope* the secret ending means Sora needs to like, save everybody. Dunno how he'll do it..but it's Sora.....nothing's out of reach for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back