• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Now I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
do this after school walk somewhere or get this guy you likes older brother or sister to drive you places

never tell your perent about your love life... unless your high on acid ;P
Not true. I'm very open with my parents, they know all the girls that I have hooked up with. They don't know any more then that, thank God, but it keeps a strong, healthy relationship with them, making them trust you more. If I had a gf right now, they would know, and it would increase my chances of them letting me hang out with her. Try it sometime :tongue:

Reneeski

Not true. I'm very open with my parents, they know all the girls that I have hooked up with. They don't know any more then that, thank God, but it keeps a strong, healthy relationship with them, making them trust you more. If I had a gf right now, they would know, and it would increase my chances of them letting me hang out with her. Try it sometime :tongue:

I'm in 7th grade.
I myself still find it crazy to be dating.
:31:
You could say I am very hypocritical

Reneeski

Is he at least cute?

5th grade?!
I haven't even been asked out by a guy.
Once I was told one had a crush on me, but I knew it was just the guys friend being an ass and saying so

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Is he at least cute?

5th grade?!
I haven't even been asked out by a guy.
Once I was told one had a crush on me, but I knew it was just the guys friend being an ass and saying so
Hellz yeah 5th grade. Well since I'm a guy, I did most of the asking-outing. Lucky for me, I'd say about 85% of the girls I have ever asked out have said yes! Even in 5th grade.
no hes ok not cute or hot just ok

5th grade sounds like when i was dating sarah... cant quite remember now
No offense man, but you really shouldn't be judging your bro. At all. Not only is that gay, but incest.

Reneeski

Hellz yeah 5th grade. Well since I'm a guy, I did most of the asking-outing. Lucky for me, I'd say about 85% of the girls I have ever asked out have said yes! Even in 5th grade.

No offense man, but you really shouldn't be judging your bro. At all. Not only is that gay, but incest.

It seems there is always a shortage of boys at my school.
Good ones, not the jerking/ugly as hell kind.

Well I told him to.

Reneeski

you did ask him yet? Are you gonna or are you waiting for him to?

I think I'll tell him at the dance

your just gonna leave us hanging there?

yes :lol:

I wanted to be sure people were listening.

It got like a letter/text/note from him and it said: Do you like me? And do you know I'm gay?

I woke up and was like WTF?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back