• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Now I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reneeski

美咲 四季;3687472 said:
.-.

Like...Gay gay or Bisexual gay?

gay gay i guess

Bisexuals are just too afraid to admit that they are gay :wink:

lol

That's dumb. I don't like you.

:lol:

Okay, it was a BAD joke, sorry.

yes it was

Don't worry. I'm PMSing.

glad to know im not the only one
almost bit my friends head off the other day at the concert for his band
she wouldn't shut up about how he was going to dedicate a song to me; which he didnt

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
I'm just saying that you should do it. Being shy is almost the worst thing that can happen to a person. And you have to conquer it. Just go up to him and ask. Even if it is incredibly fast and nervous sounding or something, you'll get an answer and you'll have gotten over fear. Trust me when I say that the longer you keep a fear the harder it is to be rid of it.

Reneeski

I'll call him after school lets out.

I wish I knew the days he had band practice, at least then he wouldn't be around anyone who he'd relay the news that he has a not-so-good-looking 7th grader crushing on him.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
I know, I know. I'm a big chicken. I probably would of talked to him today at martial arts or on the bus, but i'm at home, sick.

thank you.
welcome
I'm just saying that you should do it. Being shy is almost the worst thing that can happen to a person. And you have to conquer it. Just go up to him and ask. Even if it is incredibly fast and nervous sounding or something, you'll get an answer and you'll have gotten over fear. Trust me when I say that the longer you keep a fear the harder it is to be rid of it.
i must rep...
I'll call him after school lets out.

I wish I knew the days he had band practice, at least then he wouldn't be around anyone who he'd relay the news that he has a not-so-good-looking 7th grader crushing on him.

he wouldnt do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back