• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now that we have UX, how do you feel about multiplayer Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
To be more specific, imagine the game is set up like a cross between Monster Hunter and Unchained: mission based structure but with a co-op component to it. You still have custom characters, avatar boards with nodes, lux, etc. The combat shifts to more like BBS or 3D. You still pick up abilities at random. You still level keyblades and abilities. Raid bosses are still triggered by defeating a certain number of heartless. Only real differences is that you are using realtime action combat and that you can go on missions with other players. Yay or nay?

Hallowseve

I'm all for multiplayer in Kingdom Hearts, and while I wouldn't mind avatar customization, I'd much rather have a wider array characters playable. Maybe they can allow us to play as original characters, a few Disney ones and a few Final Fantasy ones. That way people can play and not have to see another person playing the same character in the multiplayer. I feel that if KH3 has multiplayer, it would minimal, somewhere along the lines Mirage Arena, maybe some PVP and maybe some survival (aka survive waves of Heartless/Nobodies/Unversed/Dream Eaters).

Anyway, I would love the idea of multiplayer in KH. They pretty much program the humanoid bosses/allies with their own attack rotations anyways, it could work. To those with no rotation, I'm sure they could give Namine for example, some magical spells since she's a "witch". Hayner, Pence and Olette... meh, give them the Struggle bats. Anyway, that's just an idea. I feel if they had a wide array of playable characters (like mission mode), the fans would be equally content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back