• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Epic Final Boss we have seen

• Ansem

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Xehanort

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Xion

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Vanitas

Votes: 42 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

I'm surprised that Ansem SoD is so low in votes. I played through it the other day, and it's mad epic/badass/awesome. And mad nostalgic as well. xD

neither was xion nor marluxia

but i guess fanbase. master xehanort is more cooler than vanitas but he gets no recogonition and as fo vanitas = axel 2.0 facepalm

The sad truth. </3

xXRepaXx

lol you people have interesting debates 8D i havent played bbs, so im gonna say Ansem... he was an annoying bitch to beat in kh1.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I say Vanitas =3, Terra's was epic too XD but Ven fighting Vanitas in the awakening and the kick ass music ...that was Pure Awesomeness X3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It is hard to say for sure with me but I can tell you it's not Marluxia or Xion.
I would have to say Vanitas or Xemnas.

Xircs-Number I

wow no love for that poor excuse of a final boss Xion. I think Xemnas was the coolest but then again i havent played BBS yet.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
wow no love for that poor excuse of a final boss Xion. I think Xemnas was the coolest but then again i havent played BBS yet.

Well, Xion was pretty cool,especially her forms, but my main problem was that I felt that she didn't have enough diversity in her attacks. Her Halloween town form was kinda the only exception. She had the potential to be an epic boss fight, but she didn't quite make it IMO.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
How Xemnas isn't winning baffles me.

Xemnas easily is the most entertaining boss; all three battles (assuming Enigmatic Man counts). The KH2 battle? You're batting skyscrappers--fucking skyscrappers--with Riku riding and shattering them, catapulting the broken remains toward Xemnas to damage him. As dumb as that sounds, and as much as I dislike KH2 overall, that single part of the whole fight is more "epic" than the other battles. IMO, of course.

Sadie808

Damn XD
last time i came out on this thread i swear the vanitas vote was 20
Cheers for the new villan of the KH Saga

EDIT: I bet if there was a secret boss Poll This would be the winner right here haha
2ypki1c.png

Last edited:

Birnax

I have to say Xehanort because he's very evil and strong.
Can someone tell me why Vanitas have so many votes?o_O

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually, vanitas looked the most coolest out of all three final bosses.

MX and terranort used normal keyblade, vanitas was the one that used the X blade. plus his boss fight was more....epic?

lol No ones loves Marluxia XD I think he was an awesome final boss

But the most epic? Well, for me it's Xemnas. Sure, Vanitas looks cool and I love him, but I haven't even played BBS yet =/

MeggieKeyblader

Vanitas Secret Boss looks kinda the hardest, but that Xehanort battle with Aqua was the most epic for me. and Terra's final fight against his own body, Terranort.

And Ansem SoD. xD I just played through it again the other day, and it's really epic. The nostalgia helps as well. xD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think I might have said this before, but part of why I voted Vanitas was the epicness of his fight with Ven. I always wanted a final boss in the Awakening, so the Vanitas Final Fight Against Ven was a dream come true for me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back