• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Epic Final Boss we have seen

• Ansem

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Xehanort

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Xion

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Vanitas

Votes: 42 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think that the fight with Xehanort looks really epic and I expect it to be even more so in the NA release thanks to Squares usual awesome VA's.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I say Vanitas cause he looks super powerful at the end of Ventus's story. Especially the way they made of how to defeat him in the end, now that was epic ^_^ but thats just my opinion.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I say Vanitas cause he looks super powerful at the end of Ventus's story. Especially the way they made of how to defeat him in the end, now that was epic ^_^ but thats just my opinion.

Agreed. Plus, I've always wanted a final fight in the Awakening, so that really made my day. Utterly epic final fight there. ;D :heart:

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I pick Terranort on Terra's story. It was so awesome when he turned around to see Lingering Sentiment, and it became even more epic when Rage Awakened started to play. One of my favorite parts of the game.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Vanitas... simple as that I liked the gameplay of Ventus's story in that battle...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by DiceKiller
I pick Terranort on Terra's story. It was so awesome when he turned around to see Lingering Sentiment, and it became even more epic when Rage Awakened started to play. One of my favorite parts of the game.

That was one of my favorite parts too! I was all set to think that MX was Terra's final boss, but it was actually himself! Well, not really, but you get what I mean. That was epic.

Also probably Vanitas. The fact that he's Vanitas is reason enough on its own :p

Samhain

Bronze Member
vanitas was ok but xehanort was more epic.

the fact that he had ridiculous attacks
also duel wielded
used terra's keyblade and had moves from the lingering sentiment
healed himself
awsome music
awsome design
bad ass
and hes actually violent. he chokes aqua. lol.

..yeah definitely xehanort

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
vanitas was ok but xehanort was more epic.

the fact that he had ridiculous attacks
also duel wielded
used terra's keyblade and had moves from the lingering sentiment
healed himself
awsome music
awsome design
bad ass
and hes actually violent. he chokes aqua. lol.

..yeah definitely xehanort

Not to mention, his guardian picks up Aqua, raises her into the air, then slams her into the ground.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Not to mention, his guardian picks up Aqua, raises her into the air, then slams her into the ground.

theres that and when in that battle u see terra with his brown hair and both him and aqua are fighting the guardian for a slight sec.
idk hows that possible.....but...eh still pretty cool

i mean vanitas is bad ass dun get me wrong. i just hate his design. the x blade is awsome, and he is a psycho and it lks like a cool battle especially in the "awakening" but xehanort is way more evil and cooler.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Xehanort or Ansem, for obvious reasons. Vanitas was cool too, but can he even be considered as a final boss?
true that.

the final boss of the game is Xehanort (hmm where did i hear that before? lol)

but i guess since marluxia is there why not put vanitas as well. marluxia wasnt the final boss of kh. it was ansem because riku's story took place longer than sora and marluxia was already defeated by the time riku headed to the 3rd floor

MeggieKeyblader

theres that and when in that battle u see terra with his brown hair and both him and aqua are fighting the guardian for a slight sec.
idk hows that possible.....but...eh still pretty cool

i mean vanitas is bad ass dun get me wrong. i just hate his design. the x blade is awsome, and he is a psycho and it lks like a cool battle especially in the "awakening" but xehanort is way more evil and cooler.

Yeah. Xehanort is just extremely badass, Vanitas is just a black-haired, jacked Sora... and Sore isn't really all that epic. Vanitas is still epic, but Xehanort's a million times more awesome. Plus, that battle theme is a lot more amazing than Vanitas'.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah. Xehanort is just extremely badass, Vanitas is just a black-haired, jacked Sora... and Sore isn't really all that epic. Vanitas is still epic, but Xehanort's a million times more awesome. Plus, that battle theme is a lot more amazing than Vanitas'.

I agree. Vanitas seems to be over loved.

I sure dont want another Axel on our hands...

Samhain

Bronze Member

finally someone agrees with me here on yet another appearence of a "sora" that is a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back