• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now that we've seen the BBS final boss, which Final Boss was the most epic in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most Epic Final Boss we have seen

• Ansem

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • Xehanort

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Marluxia

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Xion

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Vanitas

Votes: 42 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I would have to say Vanitas or Xehanort. Vanitas' was more...mysterious.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
finally someone agrees with me here on yet another appearence of a "sora" that is a pain in the ass.

I know, I dont hate Vanitas he was just a bit uncreative. I think hes cooler than Sora, but they could of made him one of the coolest looking characters in the series.

MeggieKeyblader

finally someone agrees with me here on yet another appearence of a "sora" that is a pain in the ass.

Yeah, it's getting annoying now, and I think it's lame that there was someone who looked exactly like Sora before Sora even looked like that... it's weird.

I agree. Vanitas seems to be over loved.

I sure dont want another Axel on our hands...

Ugh, I think he is gonna end up being like Axel. >____<

Peeps probably like Vanitas because they like Sora, but Sora's nice, skinny, and goofy... not cool/badass at all. xD

Sadie808

35cgajb.jpg

Z

Zulkir

When it comes to who I'd like to be the final boss, Vanitas.

But I'd imagine Ven would re-combine with Vanitas "properly" and be whole again, then join Sora in the fight against Xehanort, rather than Vanitas being the final boss.

Raun

I feel like I'm the only one who chose Xemnas. Vanitas's fight was definitely epic with fight on the awakening stage..... then shattering it, but Xemnas did so many huge colossal things. The guy summons a dragon, forces the group to beat it from the inside, fight him, defeat the dragon AGAIN while you and it are flying, and fight Xemnas on the dragon while he hurls BUILDINGS at you within the atmosphere of the planet. Then you have to fight him again and then his last effort in destroying you is to blast you away with a hundred laser beams. That just seems so epic to me.

Sadie808

I pick Ansem. Lol I always love the first 'final' boss. I feel like it started it all. xD

So, you have come this far, and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!
haha brings back the days XD

Then the
guardian appears

I bet the Guardian`s like yeah after all these years I`m gonna fight again i may have lost to a Chick but im going kicks this kid and ducks and dogs ass and win XD

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So, you have come this far, and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!
haha brings back the days XD

Then the
guardian appears

I bet the Guardian`s like yeah after all these years I`m gonna fight again i may have lost to a Chick but im going kicks this kid and ducks and dogs ass and win XD

Yeah, thats the Guardian for you

Sadie808

Ansem SoD.

"My strength returns... What do you hope to accomplish? The Final Darkness is Now~"

haha Man the only thing i remember what SoD saids while your fighting him is
Come Guardian!, Come open your heart and Submit!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
vanitas was ok but xehanort was more epic.

the fact that he had ridiculous attacks
also duel wielded
used terra's keyblade and had moves from the lingering sentiment
healed himself
awsome music
awsome design
bad ass
and hes actually violent. he chokes aqua. lol.

..yeah definitely xehanort

I dont remember him dual-wielding in the fight post a link to prove it

A

Azrael

Vanitas was the best.

Xehanort had no cool ass reaction command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back