• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now we know how he got it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

Well folks now we know how he got his new clothing.And now i think i understand the drive form thing now. Just like sleeping beauty when the fairys where fighting over what color her dress should be, and itkept changeing, that is part of it i think. What do u folks think?

Last edited:

dejah

:|
haha yes, fiona, fawna and maryweather..

makes me wonder if the rest of sleeping beauty is there...

diogo14

and what does maleficent do in there? Cause in the last PV we were able to see that she was there.-..

Lightkeeper05

no but it would explain the color thing that Nomura was talking about. He was talking about sleeping beauty lol the changing oh her dress,yet the chngeing of your clothing lkol

DannyKilla

yeah but i thought he got his new clothes from yensid??? Are the fairies working at yensids castle?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know, I don't know how he got his clothes. I came back to this forum for spoilers I find so many spoiler threads that my head is spinning. Can somebody update me on what's going on? How does Sora get his black clothes?

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
King Sora_Strife said:
You know, I don't know how he got his clothes. I came back to this forum for spoilers I find so many spoiler threads that my head is spinning. Can somebody update me on what's going on? How does Sora get his black clothes?

Various members have been posting 3 video clips from the game itself
Xaldin and two others are posting drive forms

Another member has posted an element thread with unknowns names

KH2 Jp official site has updated almost everything and I think thats it

Lightkeeper05

DannyKilla said:
yeah but i thought he got his new clothes from yensid??? Are the fairies working at yensids castle?

Yeah there is a scene in the menu thing that shows them casting a spell on Sora's clothing and it changes to his new clothing. I think it is in his castle.

DJFirewolf

The doors are the same so I believe Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather are in Yen Sid's castle. It'll be interesting to see how Maleficent appears there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back