• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Number XIV of Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
I didn't see anything similiar to this so here we go. This is my first KH fanfiction but it seemed ok.

A dark female stood in the middle of a dark room; a single beam of light lit her fair skin allowing everyone to see her but preventing her to see them. The hood of her long black cloak was down revealing her black hair which was pulled tightly into a long pony tail that hung lifelessly off her greyish hood. In front of her small pierced ears, two thick locks of hair dangled shaping her soft cheeks and her forehead was shield with a thick layer of spiky hair. Across her nose she bore a strange dark scar. The young girl’s brown eyes sparkled hypnotically, luring her victims in for a dark surprise.

She clutched a black sketch book tightly to her chest as if scared or insecure to where she was. A dark voice spoke, breaking her scan of the dark room.

“Number XIV of Organization XIII. Where did you find her, Axel?”

Another voice spoke up. It was male but much higher and slightly more annoying.

“I found her in the middle of the forest of Sapphire City.” Axel answered, the girl’s ears following the voice to behind her. “And I must say, she is quite an odd nobody.”

“Really how so?” The other deeper voice asked.

“I dunno yo, she has the presences of a heart yet then again she doesn’t…? It’s weird yo. Weird with a capital ‘W’, got it memorized?” Axel responded adding his annoying catch phrase at the end making the whole room fill with groans.

“So… numbers XIV, each of us have a story before our final moments…do you remember yours…?” The deep voice seemed to purr darkly.

Shaking off her fear and clearing her throat, the young girl’s voice began to speak.

“Well I…” The girl began.

The sun was just beginning to peak its golden head above the horizon. The forest was waking from its nightly slumber and everything was coming to life. High in one of the trees sat a young girl of the age of fifteen. Her long black hair was pulled tightly into a pony tail with a long spiky fringe slightly covering her bright brown eyes; revealing her small stud earrings in her ear lobes. She was clothed in a simple black cotton jack that hid a small white tank top underneath. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans with lots of pockets lining each leg and she wore plain black and white converses.

The morning cold did not seem to faze her as she sat peacefully in her makeshift tree house (basically sitting on a few planks of wood nailed to the branch) drawing on her easel balanced on her lap. The only sound that could be heard from her was the sound of her pencil scraping its beauty upon the page and the sound of her earphone dangling out of her ear.

“Hey Tina!” A young male’s voice shouted breaking the morning silence.

Tina pulled her other headphone out and looked down at the ground to see her best friend waving at her. He had dark brown spiny hedgehog spiky hair (basically hair sticking up at all angles) and bright red eyes. He wore a dark green t-shirt with two belts forming an ‘X’ on his chest and back. He wore black jeans similar to Tina with lots of pockets and he wore a pair of thick black sneakers which were mostly covered by his jeans. And on his left ear he had two earrings wrapped tightly around the top of his ear.

“Oh, morning Trevor!” She greeted back.

“Hey Jason, Raven and I are heading over to the caves, you wanna come?” Trevor offered.

“Yeah sure, I’ll meet you over there!”

Trevor nodded and walked away in the direction of the caves whilst Tina began packing up her art supplies that were scattered on her planks of wood.

“I guess I’ll finish this tomorrow.” Tina thought to her self as she stared sadly at her unfinished drawing of the morning sunrise.

Tina packed everything into her small book bag when suddenly she heard a mysterious rustle in the tree above her. Not feeling any wind, Tina turned her head around cautiously.

“Okay Trevor…very funny!” Tina’s voice trembled.

The rustling didn’t stop causing Tina to turn around and slowly crawl back away to the edge of her platform.

“Trevor?”

Abruptly, a black ant like creature sprung down from the tree and in front of Tina’s eyes. Terrified, Tina screamed and tried to move backwards but instead slipped off the edge just as creature’s claw made a swipe for Tina’s head. Tina screamed as she plummeted to her impending doom ten feet below. As she fell, the final thoughts of her friends flashed rapidly in her mind.

Everything came to stop as Tina’s body hit the ground with a loud and painful thud. For a few brief seconds, Tina lay motionless but she quickly recovered and slowly sat up. Her head spun making her vision blur and unable to move as the black creatures approached. Just as it seemed the end, two people suddenly appeared and helped her to her feet.

“Raven! Jason!” Tina exclaimed as her two friends dragged her away.

“Are you okay?” Raven asked setting Tina behind a tree.

“Yeah, where’s Trevor?!”

“He’s back the cliffs! We’ll hold these creatures off until you get away!” Raven answered. “Now go!”

Tina, fully recovered, climbed to her feet and darted in the opposite direction of the creatures. Tina dared not look back as she sped through the tunnel of forest trees. Fear pumped from her heart into her veins, fuelling her muscles to work harder and faster. A sudden ear splitting scream stopped Tina in her tracks. She whipped around and witnessed something truly horrible.

The black creatures drove their claws into her friends’ chests and ripped out their hearts. Tina screamed as she watched their hearts sink into the ground and then suddenly change into more of those black creatures. Tina could no longer fight back the tears but she had to keep going or risk the same fate. Turning back around, her eyes caught sight of her best friend failing to fight to creatures.

“Trevor!” Tina screamed gathering the last of her strength and running towards her friend in trouble.

“Tina you have to get out of here!” Trevor shouted back before taking another hopeless swing at the creatures.

Tina ignored him and ran to her friend’s side. Just then all the heartless suddenly melted into a black pool beneath their feet and began sucking the two helpless teens into it. Both teens screamed as the pool slowly began swallowing them. Tina and Trevor stretched out their hands in a desperate but impossible attempt to touch hands.

Both of their hearts were slowly beginning to be taken from their chest but Tina’s heart was going the fast. At last! Just as her heart completely left her chest and half of Trevor’s heart was gone too, their two hands touched. A strange feeling over took Tina; a feeling of pain and healing.

And then, everything went black.

“Hey, are you alive?” A high pitched male voice asked.

Tina’s eyes slowly fluttered open. She raised her heavy head and her blurry eyes caught site of a strange spiky red head staring right back at her. Unfortunately her drowsy head took over and she completed blacked out once again.

“Well what do ya know, just one look at me and already she’s falling for me.” He joked.

With the last of her consciousness, Tina groaned.

“And that’s my story…” Tina finished.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Axel responded adding his annoying catch phrase at the end making the whole room fill with groans

It was male but much higher and slightly more annoying.

Somebody has a thing against Axel....

but besides that, pretty decent

SabishiiKokoro

“I dunno yo, she has the presences of a heart yet then again she doesn’t…? It’s weird yo. Weird with a capital ‘W’, got it memorized?” Axel responded adding his annoying catch phrase at the end making the whole room fill with groans.

lol sounds so much like Axel cept I don't think he says yo:confused:
I really liked it though some parts sounded a little iffy like you didn't exactly know how to portray what you were thinking.
Keep it up:thumbsup:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
lol sounds so much like Axel cept I don't think he says yo
Must of been thinking of Reno saying 'Yo'.

I really liked it though some parts sounded a little iffy like you didn't exactly know how to portray what you were thinking.
Keep it up:thumbsup:
Thanks for the advice! I'm still learning so, thank you! :thumbsup:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Chapter 2!

For a moment, there was nothing but a heavy silence before Tina’s ears picked up the sound of one of men’s leather coats moving followed by a ‘click’ then blinding white light filling the room. Once her eyes adjusted, Tina scanned the pure white room. Four black cloaked figures stood before her; the man who found her and another who was at least twice his size, his face concealed in his dark hood. The other two had the hoods up hiding their faces but she could tell they were male. Then she looked down at her self and realized she was wearing the same outfit.

“I’m Axel!” The red head greeted. “A-X-E-L! Got it…”

Before he could finish, the large one turned his head and glared at him causing him to stop.

“Tina, such a beautiful name.” The large one (or the leader as Tina figured) stated.

He raised his hand causing Tina to take a step back in fear. He flicked his wrist and her name appeared before her. Her head spun around and around as she watched the letters of her name rapid spin around her head. With another flick of his wrist, the letters stopped and an ‘X’ appeared on top of the ‘T’ causing it to disappear.

“From now on, you shall be known as Xina.” The leader announced.

Xina cocked her head to the side wondering why they changed her name but fear held her back from asking. Seeing she wasn’t going to say any thing more, the leader pulled his hood down revealing his long spiky silver hair and small golden eyes.

“Saïx come!” The leader ordered.

A dark portal opened behind the leader; the same portal that the black creatures crawled out of and attacked Xina’s friends. Xina’s brown eyes widened with fear.

“Oh no! Not again!” She thought.

Just as Saïx stepped out of the portal, Xina’s eyes flashed white.

“THIS IS FOR MY HOME YOU DEVIL!!!” Xina shouted with pure rage. “PAPER CUT!!!”

Xina aggressively flicked her wrist up and a horde of sharp paper birds shot out of the darkness of Xina’s black coat. Saïx froze as the piece of paper sliced right through his coat and cut his pale skin. Saïx clutched the bleeding wound as the other half of the sleeve fell to the ground.

“Big mistake.” Saïx growled, gold consuming his eyes with rage.

“Bring it on blue boy.” Xina taunted, a strange cockiness taking over her shy side.

“Gladly.” He hissed.

The two started battling, paper against a claymore. Saïx never seemed to touch Xina once but Xina appeared being able to hit him each time. But then the tides seemed to turn…Xina had made a mistake and Saïx saw it and smacked his claymore in Xina’s back; pinning her to the ground.

“Saïx no!” Axel shouted.

He was about to run to her aid but the leader stopped him.

“But Xemnas he’ll kill her!” Axel protested.

“I highly doubt that. I sense a lot of power in that girl. This battle may prove my suspicions.” Xemnas calmly responded.

“BUT AGAINST SAÏX?!!!!”

“Just watch, I believe this battle is going to get interesting.” Xemnas smiled slyly.

Xina rolled out of the way as Saïx drove is claymore into where she was laying. She scrambled to her feet and desperately avoided every swing, most of the time the claymore ripping her coat or coming within millimetres of her skin.

“Where’s your confidence gone, little girl?” Saïx taunt a smirk curling on his lips.

He raised his arms and floated above the ground; his eyes glowing bright yellow. He raised his head and his hair suddenly flared with a surge of energy beginning to swirl around him. Xina swallowed hard, her white eyes wide with fear. Saïx suddenly disappeared. Everything went silent.

Quietly panting, Xina scanned the room. He was gone. Suddenly she heard a strange sound open behind her but when she turned around, Xina’s shoulder was greeted by the flat end of Saïx’s claymore. She was sent flying across the room, briskly bouncing along the ground before her back smacked flat against the wall. With a groan, Xina peeled off the wall and lay unconscious on the floor.

“Hmpf.” Saïx smiled confidently.

Fear took control of Axel’s green eyes as he stared helplessly at Xina’s battered body lying on the ground; afraid of her being dead. To everyone’s surprise, Xina’s body flashed white and a strange dark haired boy unexpectedly appeared in her place. He climbed to his feet and pulled a long wooden staff out of the back of his shirt.

“Hey! Blue boy! This battle ain’t over yet!” Trevor shouted pointing his staff at Saïx.

Everyone was surprised. Xina was gone yet here stood a boy with the same confidence as when Xina battled. Saïx turned around to face his new opponent, the smirk still flickering in his gold eyes.

“You may have changed bodies, Xina, but it still makes no difference.” Saïx mocked. “I shall still destroy you.”

Trevor wasted no more words and lunged at Saïx with incredible speed. Saïx barely dodged the attack before Trevor unleashed another and another. He knocked Saïx’s weapon out of his hand then unleashed a blow upon his chest so hard it sent Saïx straight into the wall.

“By the way, I’m not Tina! My name is Trevor!” Trevor gloated before changing back to Xina who slumped to her knees in exhaustion.

Xina panted on all fours, nearly ready to pass out. Xemnas pursued his lips thinking of what to do next.

“Axel, help Miss. Xina to Larxene’s old room.” Xemnas ordered.

Axel nodded then went over to Xina’s side and helped her to her weary feet. Axel placed her arm over his next and the two trudged into a dark portal leading to Larxene’s room. The other members disappeared as well leaving Xemnas and an unconscious Saïx in the room.

“Interesting, very interesting.” Xemnas mumbled to himself.

He opened a dark corridor and stepped through. The portal re-opened in an old lab in the basement of their white castle. He slid his gloved fingers along a row of dusty books before pulling out a thin book that looked much rather like a journal. The pages crackled with age as if haven’t been opened for years. Xemnas sat down at a dusty wood desk and opened the book; the pages releasing dust into the dark room.

After a half an hour of sitting in the dark, dusty room reading silently, Xemnas lifted his stiff neck to the sound of a portal opening.

“Hello Saïx.” Xemnas deep voice greeted. “It appears that Miss. Xina is not as heartless as the rest of us.”

Xemnas shut the book was a strange smile across his face.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Sorry it took so long...

Chapter 3: She Who Bears Half a Heart

Xina opened her eyes and scanned the dark ceiling. She lay curled in a warm bed.

“It was just a dream.” She thought to herself before rolling back to sleep.

Then she realized it wasn’t her favourite blue pillow her head usually rested on during the dark nights, her favourite stuffed animal wasn’t cradled tightly under her arm for protection and the blanket she was curled up in was deprived of all color and life unlike her blankets.

“Sorry. This isn’t a dream.” Axel suddenly said drawing Xina’s attention to the red head leaning on the white wall.

Xina slowly sat up and rubbed her neck in sadness. Reality almost forced tears from her heavy eyes.

“Yeah…” Xina whispered sadly.

Xina shut her eyes failing to hold the escaping tears from rolling down her cheeks. A gut feeling told her she could never go back home now.

“Please don’t cry!” Axel pleaded. “Oh please don’t cry!”

Xina wiped the tears away off her red cheeks but still more fell against her will. Axel briskly walked over and placed his bony arms from her shoulders.

“I’m sorry.” Xina sobbed.

Axel had no idea what he was doing. A Nobody could not ever feel anything so in a way this hug was pointless yet deep down, he knew it probably meant a lot to Xina. Releasing her, Axel slid to the foot of the bed and smiled.

“You may never be able to go back but you’ve always got friends, like me!” Axel laughed.

Xina tried to her face, but Axel kept staring with a hilarious expression painted his face and Xina couldn’t resist burst out laughing.

“You’ll do just fine.” Axel smiled which Xina replied with an identical smile.

Satisfied, Axel stood up and began walking out of the room.

“Axel?” Xina whispered.

Axel turned around, curious of what else she had to say.

“Thank you. It means a lot to me.”

“Good by the way, when I leave this room, Mr. Nice Guy is going away because now its time for newbie fun.”

Xina’s expression went from happy to fearful in two seconds flat. Axel waved then exited the room. Shrugging off her fear, Xina slid out of her covers and headed for the door as well but then her sketch book with new art supplies beside it caught her eyes and stopped her in her tracks. Xina snatched the book and supplies then dove back on her bed. She opened the book but to her surprise all the pages were blank.

“That’s odd; I could have sworn I was half way done.” Xina thought to herself. “No matter.”

Xina grabbed a black 3H pencil then began sketching the head of a dragon. Her pencil swerved, looped and dove up and down the piece of A4 paper creating her master piece. Xina slipped her gloves to make it easier to get the smaller details. Xina erased a mistake and then rubbed the picture with her finger tips; wiping it clean. All of the sudden the paper glowed white and suddenly the dragon’s head peeled off the picture and became 3-D.

Xina screamed and dropped the book as the dragon grew larger and larger; its roar bellowing louder and louder till the whole castle heard it. Xina fell off the bed and crawled on her back, keeping her fear filled eyes on the creature. But the dragon grew no bigger for Xina never finished the picture but its large white and black head swayed from side to side as if trying to escape a small hole. The whole Organization (or what was left of it after Castle Oblivion) scurried into Xina’s door and gasped.

“HELP ME!” Xina screamed.

Xemnas pushed passed the other members then summoned his aerial blades and cut the dragon’s paper head off causing the paper to stop glowing. The light of the room was replaced by the sound of fearful panting.

“What did you do?” Xemnas demanded turning his head to Xina; a stern expression fixated on his brow.

“I just drew a picture and then it suddenly came alive!” Xina cried out still spooked from what just happened. “I swear it’s not my fault.”

Xemnas loosely dragged the sketch book of the bed and studied the picture. The dragon was restored to a normal drawing minus the head being severed off from Xemnas’s blades. Studying even further, Xemnas saw the pencil lines were smeared.

“I think we found you power.” Xemnas noted unemotionally. “Draw something else.”

Xemnas handed the sketch book back to Xina with the pencil in the crevice of a black bag.

“Um what should I draw?” Xina timidly asked.

“Draw a bird.”

Xina nodded and sketching away quickly. She found that ever since she became a ‘Nobody’ her skills improved immensely as well as her speed in which she could draw. With a couple of minutes Xina passed the sketch book up to Xemnas and wandered why nothing had happened yet.

“Rub your fingers across the drawing.” He ordered.

Not wanting to be one to disobey the leader with two aerial blades, Xina took the sketch book back then hesitantly rubbed the drawing smearing a few of the lines a bit. Nothing happened. Xina looked up from the ground at Xemnas confused why he asked her to do such a thing. He looked back down at the paper in which Xina followed his gaze back to.

At that instant, the picture glowed bright white- filling the entire room. Suddenly a bird flew out of the page; swooping and flying like a normal bird but is was pure white with a greyish outline.

“Whoa.” Demyx gasped stepping more into the room.

Demyx spoke everyone’s initial thought. Xemnas raised his hand and the white bird fluttered over and landed snugly on Xemnas’s gloved finger. Using his other hand, Xemnas stroked the back of the bird; feeling every detail Xina designed.

“It has weight, mass and feels and acts identical to a real bird.” Xemnas observed.

Xemnas turned his palm up allowing the bird to wander to the middle before clutching his hand tightly, crushing the bird.

“But alas, it is still paper.” Xemnas said opening his hand revealing a ball of crushed paper.

Xemnas looked up at the other members.

“Leave. Now.” He commanded.

Everyone obeyed. All of them disappeared into portals. Xemnas looked down at Xina; that stern expression of his still scarring his tan face.

“Welcome to the Organization. Number XIV of Organization XIII, Xina- The Deadly Artist.” Xemnas greeted outstretching his hand, allowing Xina to stand up.

Xina nervously took it and stood up. Xemnas then flicked his wrist and a black swirling portal appeared before them; its darkness drawing in all those who wanted to go.

“Follow me; we need to test the extent of your abilities.”

Xina nodded then briskly followed Xemnas into the portal but as she did, a sinking feeling seemed to swell beneath her chest. She could feel the hands of darkness trying to reach for something deep within inside her but she didn’t know what. The darkness continued to plague something inside Xina- something she thought she lost. But it all ended as she stepped through the other end of the portal.

All the pain just stopped.

“What the heck?!” Xina thought.

At that moment she realized Xemnas was staring her. Shaking off her confusion she spoke up.

“So what’s this whole ‘Organization XIII’ thing anyways?” Xina asked.

“We are Nobodies- strong hearted people who lost their hearts.” Xemnas clicked a button on a large keyboard causing an image of the black creature to flash up. “These are Heartless.”

Xina swallowed her fear.

“Darkness made real from the hearts of people. We Nobodies exist because our hearts were strong in which they created a shell. We are those shells.”

Xina took in the confusing information; her vacant expression giving it away.

“You though, are different.”

Xina looked up- very curious.

“You, unlike the rest of us, have half a heart.”

Xina’s jaw dropped to the floor. She knew there was a reason why she felt different. She now knew the reason she could feel something deep inside her chest but for some reason she couldn’t remember what it was. It was her heart. For some reason she had forgotten about her own heart.

“Although, it is not your heart…the heart you bare is from another; your best friend, Trevor. Because of this you show some true emotions.”

That’s why.

“But there are some disadvantages. I did some research and discovered, Heartless will attack you and you are still liable to losing the rest of your heart to the darkness. I also discovered, your nobody is unstable and if you were to lose the rest of your heart…you would immediately fade.”

Xemnas could see the rising fear in her eyes. A feeling he had lost many years ago.

“You just need to be careful. Now then- your abilities.” Xemnas pressed another button which was followed by the sound of a window being opened to a large pure white room with nothing in it. “There are four stages testing your speed, strength, intelligence and power.”

Xina cocked her head to the side wandering how he was going to test her in that room.

“Xigbar!” Xemnas ordered.

Xigbar appeared beside Xina. He had a long black and grey pony tail and a terrifying scar across his left cheek. He had gold eyes similar to Saïx and Xemnas but his right eye as well as elf like spiky ears. The scar scared Xina; just the whole mystery around how he got it scared her.

“So, this is the new girl.” He stated in a heavily surfer accent.

This surprised Xina a lot. She was expecting a deep dark voice but instead she got a grandpa with a surfer accent.

“Yo pops, what’s with the accent?!” Trevor’s voice suddenly blurted out from Xina’s mouth.

Xina slapped both hands over her uncontrolled mouth; her faces going bright red with embarrassment.

“Did she just change her voice?” Xigbar whispered to Xemnas in pure shock.

“You heard me grandpa! Or maybe that surfer accent has diluted your brain to a looser teenager.”

Xigbar’s jaw dropped to floor. Xina whipped around and began ranting loudly at her shadow, which was in the form of Trevor at that moment.

“Trevor how dare you embarrass me like that!” Xina shouted and paused a moment like Trevor was talking back to her. “I don’t care if he looks like a tall elf who sounds like he’s a seventeen year old Californian, he has a scar!!!”

Xina continued her ‘one’ sided agreement, almost completely forgetting Xemnas and Xigbar were standing behind her with blank and slightly scared expressions on their tan faces.

“If you are done, I would like to continue.” Xemnas interrupted.

“I am so sorry, Xigbar.” Xina blushed, bending over into a bow. “I promise, I’ll try and control him better.”

The mouth of ‘Xina’s’ shadow moved showing Trevor made a crude remark causing Xina to slam her elbows backwards. Her shadow doubled over in pain at the swift blow to the gut. There a heavy moment of silence before suddenly Xigbar burst out laughing.

“In all my years of being a Nobody, I have never seen such a hilarious half-heart!”

Xemnas folded his arms across his chest in annoyance stopping Xigbar’s laughter immediately.

“Just take her to the training room.”

Xigbar shrugged then grabbed Xina’s hood and threw her violently into a portal. Xina bounced out into the white room before landing flat on her face. Xina scrutinized the pure white room. Basically there were four walls, a floor and ceiling and then a window leading to the viewing deck where Xemnas and Xigbar stood. Xina watched fearfully as Xemnas clicked a button on the keyboard; still wondering how they were going to test her abilities.

A flat beam of green light scanned the entire room; changing its appearance. The beam passed through Xina, sending a fearful chill down her spine. Soft green grass began weaving its way through Xina’s bare fingers. Large green trees sprouted rapidly around; there large leaves shading the artificial light from above. The room seemed to expand as well. Sweat drenched Xina’s body beneath her coat as the humidity of the room rose higher and higher.

“I will time you to see how fast you can get through the five weather conditions: humidity, snow, rain, dry and normal.” Xemnas voice crackled on the speaker. “Ready, set, go!”

Xina jumped to her feet and began speeding down the green path before her. It wasn’t long though before she had to stop. Her coat was now completely drenched in sweat, slowing her whole body down. Sweat sprayed from her brow when she shook her hair.

“This isn’t going to work. Xina unzipped her coat exposing her pale skin to the fresh, moist air. Figuring she might need the coat later, Xina broke off a long stick and hung the coat at the very top. Carefully resting the long stick on her shoulder, Xina sped off once again: her black tank top making it so much easier to run.

“She is very clever.” Xemnas unemotionally stated.

Xigbar responded with a nod. The room changed environments but Xina kept running. Snow began building up around her ankles, making it nearly impossible to run. The icy winds bit the tips of her ears, ripping upon her bare flesh turning her cheeks bright red. Xina took her coat back off the stick then slipped it back on- instant warmth. The snow still made it hard to get through but Xina trudged on. Once again the scenery changed. The melted rapidly as a heavy rain beat away at it.

The rain beat upon Xina’s back as she continued her trudge against the strong wind lashing sharp rain droplets across her exposed face. Her breathless coat allowed the droplets to roll swiftly down her coat- a shield to her skin.

“Not the fastest of our members.” Xigbar commented.

Xina was beginning to pick up pace as for the final time the room changed its form into a long, dry road stretched about 100 metres to a red ribbon finish line glittering eagerly in the horizon. Xina shook her wet fringe out of her eyes and sped down the last stretch; the weather was perfect. Not too hot nor too cold. Xina’s feet flew freely across the black pavement.

“I’ve never run this fast before! This is great!” Xina thought to herself as she pushed her legs harder to run.

Faster and faster that red ribbon approached Xina; waiting patiently for her to cross. At last! Xina crossed the finish line and fell to her knees in exhaustion.

“Well done, Xina.” Xemnas deep voice droned on the speaker. “Seven minutes and fifty seven seconds. Not the fastest time but at least you completed the race.”

“Unlike Demyx.” Xigbar mumbled loud enough for the mike to pick up.

Xina raised an eye brow but shook it off.

“Now then your strength. There are only two tests: Muscular and endurance.”

Xemnas was about to explain but Xina interrupted.

“I already no the difference so need to explain.”

Xina stood up shakily: her legs still weary from running so hard but she felt she needed to prove to these people she could do it. Weights weighing about 5kg materialised on the floor by Xina’s feet. Xina stripped her coat again not wanting it to get caught on the weights.

“You have 90 seconds to lift these hand weights as many times as you can.” Xemnas instructed.

Xina smiled. This was something she could do easily. She picked up both small weights, let them dangle a bit then began pulling them up to her chest one by one. The 90 seconds passed quickly to Xina. It felt like nothing, she wasn’t even tired: which was very unusual for her. Then it occurred to her; Trevor.

Trevor was very fit and since it was half of his heart in her chest she obtained half those abilities. Just before Xina started the next test, a loud siren screamed through the whole castle. The white castle now flashed red.

“What’s going on?!” Xina shouted over the siren.

“Xigbar! Get her out of there! They are here!” Xemnas shouted before disappearing.

Before she could recollect her scattered thoughts, a black clothed wrapped around her waist and teleported her deep within the castle.

“Stay here!” Xigbar order before slamming the heavy door.

“Wait!!!” Xina screamed.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, I love the story, it's got great action and I love how you described the words and the imagery is coming out and all. It's pretty good! Keep up the good work! I want to see Xina meet Roxas though, that'd be amazing and not to mention, great chapters! :D I love it, it builds suspense and makes me want to keep reading it! Ooh what happens NEXT!?! I love it!

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Chapter Four whoo! This is a bit shorter.

Chapter 4: Anti- Organization VIII

Xina’s heart raced. For a brief minute (or ten to Xina), Xina sat in the dark heavy silence of the room. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the musty darkness of the metal room. Dark shadows clung to the walls. Shadows? A pale blue light behind Xina turned her head slowly around. Her body whipped around at the sight of tall were-wolf like creature floating in mid air.

Realizing it wasn’t going to attack, Xina climbed to her feet- slowly. Her panting slowed to a steady, fearful breathing. Cold sweat clung to her brow. The dark room seemed to drop in temperature. Xina shivered as she stared longer and longer at the creature. She rubbed her bare arms and regretted leaving her coat back in the training room. For now she was stuck in her black tank top.

“Child…” A dark voice whispered in Xina’s head. “Release me!”

That did it. Xina screamed and ran to the large metal door.

“Let me out! Let me out!” Xina screamed loudly; hopelessly banging violently on the metal door.

Nobody heard her and after a few minutes of screaming and banging and bruises forming on her hands, Xina stopped. Wide eyed, she turned back and faced the creature. Tears of fear began to well under her brown eyes.

“Please help me.” She whimpered, daring not to take her eyes off the creature.

A ghost of the creature seemed to step out of the blue glass. Xina backed up further; her back now pressed against the wall. The ghost got closer and closer…

“Those vile creatures are back!” Xemnas hissed appearing next Saix’s side.

Saix sat in front of a large computer, typing code ferociously on the keyboard. Four camera images appeared on the screen. Saix adjusted the head mike before commanding into the computer.

“Fire lasers in sectors 3, 68 and 7.”

“Demyx, Luxord and Roxas; you three head to floor twenty and guard ‘the room!’” Xemnas ordered.

The three blondes nodded before their dark powers engulfed them and they disappeared.

“Xigbar where did you take Xina?!” Xemnas snapped realizing Xigbar got back.

“I dunno, I threw her in one of the vaults.” Xigbar shrugged.

Xemnas’s eyes widened at flat statement.

“Which vault?!” Xemnas demanded; his fearful expression so tight it would shatter glass. “Which vault, Xigbar?!”

If Xigbar had a heart, he could of swarm it would sink lower then the place where the sun wouldn’t shine.

Xigbar and Xemnas reappeared in the vault and found Xina unconscious on the ground. Axel appeared right behind them and fell to Xina’s side.

“Hey wake up!” He shouted, frantically shaking Xina’s limp body.

Xina did not wake but Axel looked up and saw Trevor defending her body. The ghost dodged Trevor’s every attack; every thrust, every blow, every parry.

“Trevor!” Xemnas shouted.

Trevor glanced backwards for a second before nearly dodging another attack from the ghost.

“If you don’t get back inside Xina, she’ll die!” Xemnas barked.

Trevor scoffed at the creature; his burning with rage for hurting Xina. Unwillingly, Trevor turned and knelt down at Xina’s head. She looked slightly different without him there. Her hair was still in a pony tail but it was dark gray and her face seemed to be older. It was almost as if she was…degrading. Trevor placed his hand on her head and a blue aura formed around his body.

He closed his eyes, a feeling of unconsciousness swept over him. His disappeared in white light and Xina sat up with a scream.

“What happened?!”

Before any of them could answer, the ghost screamed loudly.

“Release me child of heart!” It screamed.

Xigbar summoned his weapon and feared a few rounds whilst Xemnas and Axel snuck Xina out of the vault.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t my older brother.” A chilling voice purred.

Xemnas cringed at that voice. To him it was the voice of the devil. The voice the of his darkest enemy. The voice of his younger sister…

“Well look what the cat dragged in.” Xemnas hissed facing his sister.

“I feel like I just stepped into a soap opera.” Xina murmured under her breath.

Xina followed suit and faced Xemnas’s sister. She had long black frizzy hair and bright red eyes. She wore a coat similar to Xemnas but in white instead of black. In a short description, she was practically a complete contrast to Xemnas.

“You know big brother, you have such a pitiful defence system. You call this defence?” She sneered pulling a young blonde boy out from behind her by his ear.

“Roxas!” Axel shouted.

Xemnas’s sister squeezed the tip of Roxas’s ear tighter causing him to yelp and squirm under the pain.

“Let him go, Catherine!” Axel snarled.

He was about to attack but Xemnas held him back once again. Roxas continued to squirm.

“Well somebody help me?!” Roxas squealed under the intense pain in his ear.

“What do ya want, Cat?” Xemnas asked, a slight sarcastic tone hinted under his breath.

“I’ll trade ya the brat with the key for my member you’ve got holding in there.” Cat gestured towards the slightly opened vault.

“Well that’s too bad because we ain’t got hearts and that spell he’s under can only be broken by a person with a heart. Got it memorized?!” Axel smirked.

Cat smiled. Axel had just walked into her trap.

“Well what about her?” Cat smiled slyly, looking darkly at Xina.

“What are you talking about women, I ain’t got no heart!” Trevor snapped out of Xina’s mouth.

Xina slapped her hands over her mouth. She now was beginning hate to having half of Trevor’s heart. She could tell at that moment that Trevor’s cockiness was going to get her into a lot of trouble.

“And on that note, I think I’ll be leaving now.” Xina nervously laughed before speeding down the corridor in the opposite direction of Cat.

“Catch her.” Cat sighed.

At that moment, the entire Organization appeared behind Xemnas and prepared for a fight. Xina kept running; she knew she was not ready yet to fight so she found it best to run and hide. Cat tossed Roxas aside and drew her weapons which were two long katanas which shimmered blue under the white lights of the castle.

“Saix! Protect Xina!” Xemnas ordered before he lunged at his sister with his Aerial blades drawn.

Regrettably, Saix obeyed and ran along side Xina. He grabbed her wrist harshly and dragged her down the corridor.

“Ow! Saix not so hard!” Xina shouted barely able to keep up. Saix ran close to the wall; pulling silver levers down along the way sealing the path behind them.

Meanwhile, back at the vault, Xemnas and his organized fought hard against Cat’s. She had only eight nobody members but she medically enhanced each of them thus causing them to be super strong. Unknown to them, Cat had secretly sent one of her strongest members after Saix and Xina. Shadow. Shadow got his name from his power.

The control of shadows. He could weave in and out of the shadow of anything or anyone. Saix and Xina ran faster and faster. Saix could sense Shadow close behind them and forced himself and Xina to run harder. He dared not open a portal for that would give Shadow too much of an opening to attack.

“Xina keep running!” Saix ordered coming to a sudden halt.

Xina stopped and looked behind her. Shadow peeled off the wall and towered over Saix. He had to be at least eight feet tall (compared to the six foot tall Saix). He was pure black and paper thin with long black wings that spread to at least six feet each side. Shadow looked much like a heartless rather than a nobody with his round gold eyes. Saix showed no fear though- just the same stern expression.

“You’re a pathetic excuse for a Nobody.” Saix stated flatly.

The two Nobodies glared at each other. Then Saix realized Shadow’s plan. Xina screamed suddenly for whilst Saix was paying attention to Shadow, Shadow was concentrating his powers on Xina. Xina was wrapped tightly in a black rope made of shadow. She hopelessly struggled against her unbreakable bond.

She let out another scream as the shadow sucked her into a dark portal.

“No!” Saix shouted.

He summoned his claymore and swung at Shadow just as he disappeared. Saix cursed under his breath. He had failed.

“Ah right on cue.” Cat smiled as Xina appeared by her side, still tied up.

All fighting ceased as Cat, contrary to her small size, raised her prize by the collar.

“Oh crap.” Demyx whispered.

With a swift movement, Cat flung Xina into the vault and into the blue glass; shattering it. Scrapes covered Xina’s bare arms. The shadows disappeared and Xina sat up; shaking the glass out of her hair. She gasped as she stared at the terrible wolf beast towering over her.

“Thank you child.” He hissed.

“Who are you?!” Xina snapped at Cat.

“I guess you deserve that much for helping us. We are…The Anti-Organization VIII.”

And with that, the Anti-Organization disappeared. Xina lowered her head. She felt ashamed for her mistake. The whole Organization stared at her; most of them with disgust on their faces like it were all her fault.

“Sorry.” Xina whispered.

Xemnas sighed and disappeared into a dark portal. Everyone else followed suit except for three of them. Axel, Roxas and Demyx.

“Hey kid, wasn’t your fault.” Axel smiled.

Xina sat up and dusted the rest of the glass shards off her arms.

“Well they have a great way of showing it.” Xina sneered referring to Saix and Xemnas.

“Ah those old kooks don’t how to show happiness from depression.” Demyx reassured.

Xina cracked a smile, but she didn’t feel any better. First day there and already she had made some enemies. Realizing Xina was still standing in the presence of two strangers, Axel spoke up.

“Xina, this is Roxas, my little buddy.” Axel introduced. Roxas frowned at the nick name. Xina figured the one blonde frowning was Roxas. Although she couldn’t stop staring at his swirly, spiky hair. “And this is Demyx. The annoying water boy.”

“Hey!” Demyx snapped.

Xina figured the mullet head kid was slightly older than her; at least seventeen. Roxas looked about her age despite she being a few inches taller. Axel was the tallest of this trio. He towered over Xina at seven feet tall.

“Hello Roxas, Demyx. I’m Xina.” Xina smiled.

“And I’m Trevor!” Trevor chirped out of Xina’s mouth.

All three boys stared at Xina blankly. She turned bright red again.

“I am so sorry. Um lemme try to explain.”

Xina attempted to explain she had half a heart and that half was from her best friend who saved her before she turned completely into a heartless. It sounded so much better though when Xemnas explained it.

“So unfortunately I have no control over Trevor and he can speak out of my own mouth. So I’m not crazy nor a ventriloquist.” Xina nervously smiled.

Axel, Demyx and Roxas all nodded in disbelief. Xina sighed in frustration.

“Oookay then, welp let’s go meet the other members; Shorty.” Axel smiled leading the way.

“Shorty?!” Xina snapped. “Who’re calling Shorty, you, you red head Sonic wannabe!”

Axel chuckled and kept walking forward.

“Don’t worry, you get used to it.” Roxas smiled placing a hand on Xina’s shoulder before following Axel. “Or not.”

Xina couldn’t believe this. They all had no feelings towards each other what’s so ever. Then she remember the ‘no hearts’ and shook her head.

“Oy vey.” Xina sighed before following Axel and Roxas into the portal with Demyx close behind.

The portal opened to a large white living room, furbished with three soft white coaches around a large, 49’’ inch T.V. There was a pool table in the corner near the door and a small book case lining the right wall with two white sofas in front of it. Despite nine guys living in one place, this room was actually quite clean minus the occasional crumbs sprinkled on the white carpet.

At that moment, Xigbar, Xaldin and Luxord were sitting lazily on the couch watching Soccer (or Football). Xaldin was bored whilst Luxord kept winning bets against Xigbar.

“Yo listen up!” Axel shouted.

The three nobodies were still glued to their game; ignoring Axel completely. Axel sighed then smiled. He walked around to the back of the T.V (without the other members noticing) and pulled the plug before the ball was about to hit the net.

Luxord and Xigbar screamed loudly and looked up at Axel.

“What the heck did ya bloody do that for?!” Luxord howled loudly in a strong British accent. “I was just about to win another 100 munny from Xigbar!”

“Fine, fine, fine what ever! But for now…we have a new member to ‘play’ with.” Axel grinned darkly.

Xina didn’t like the way Axel said ‘play with’. Especially being in the status of a girl. All the other members shared the same dark smile at Xina.

“It’s time for initiations…”

Xina gulped.

Riku Fan1415

Oh....my.....god...............................................................................................................
NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Chapter Five!

Chapter 5: Initiations

Xina was horrified as she stared at herself in the mirror hanging on the wall. The boys said she had three tasks to pass if she were to truly be apart of the true Organization; unknown to Xemnas or Saix. The first of the three tasks was to wear a French maid’s outfit for the whole day. Now Xina was the type of the girl who hated dresses and much enjoyed the comfort of blue jeans and t-shirts.

Xina kept tugging at the bottom of the dress trying to stretch out a bit more over her knees. Her black maid’s dress with laced from neck to knee with frills. A white bow was tide tightly around her stomach, preventing any sort of breathing. She was also forced to wear thick black frilly sneakers with black knee high socks.

“You know, you look kind of cute in black frills.” Xigbar teased.

Xina snarled at him and her hair seemed to bristle like an angry wolf.

“Whoa careful Xina or you might end up looking like Saix.” Axel added to Xina’s anger.

The whole room burst into laughter; both at Axel’s joke and Xina’s frustration.

“Alrighty then, task two and three takes place in the kitchen.” Xigbar said with the flick of his wrist which triggered a portal opening.

Xina regrettably followed; forced to listen to the boys snickering behind her. Xina was half tempted to turn around and smack all of them but what was left of her dignity was holding her back. Even Trevor let out a snigger or two. As they approached the kitchen, Xina nearly collapsed at the sight of it. The WHOLE kitchen was a mess!

Black grease lined the white walls; dirty dishes piled high in the sink to the point you couldn’t recognize it was a sink; the stone (once white) was caked with burnt food and grime as well as more dishes piled high. The counters were practically in the same state except with a coach roach or two scurrying along looking for food (which wasn’t that hard to find). The only thing that appeared clean with the small white fridge and the large freezer. Xina’s knees buckled but Roxas caught her by her arms and lifted her back to her feet.

“Alright your tasks are: clean this entire kitchen and then make dinner and have it all ready by oh six o’clock.” Xigbar instructed.

Xina nearly fainted again but the sight of the stained floor saved her poor butt.

“Um when was the last time this kitchen was clean?” Xina asked, truly disgusted.

“Well the last initiation which was Roxas which was about…four months…ago…?” Xaldin finally spoke up rubbing the back of his head.

“Well it’s about ten o’clock now so that gives you eight hours!” Demyx chirped.

“Have fun!” Axel waved before disappearing.

“You’ll be needing these.” Xigbar smirked handing Xina a mop and bucket then disappearing in the same matter as Axel.

Roxas saluted then him, Xaldin and Luxord all vanished. All that was left was Demyx.

“Are you going to stay and help?” Xina asked; her eyes begging for him to help her.

“Sorry I can’t help but I left you a sandwich in the fridge. And here’s the menu for dinner.” Demyx nervously chuckled.

Xina took the rolled up scroll and unrolled it. The list consisted a description of each meal for each member. And at the very bottom it was sighed with ‘got it memorized.’ Xina rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, Axel did write this.” Demyx responded.

“What is with that catch phrase?” Xina questioned.

“Well from what I heard he was ignored as a child so he does that to gain attention.” Demyx said, a hint of sadness laced in his tone.

Xina chose to drop the conversation.

“You better get started. I’ll bring my boom box down so you can at least listen to some music while you work.”

With that, Demyx disappeared then reappeared holding a large silver boom box. He shoved a bunch of dishes off the counter (most of them shattering to the floor) and plugged in the stereo.

“Ciao!” Demyx waved then departed into darkness.

“Nice kid.” Xina thought despite the fact he was older than her.

Xina looked back at the large tasks before her and rolled her long sleeves up; ready for work. She flicked to her favourite radio station which crackled to life.

“Hello boys and girls! It’s time for Saturday Chore tunes where we’ll be playing your favourite chore songs non stop for the next three to relieve the burden of work and replace it with fun! And I’m your host…Brit Branford!” Brit Branford boomed loudly.

“Just what I need.” Xina sighed happily.

“And to kick off this chore work-hours, its been number 1 for the past three weeks and still on the top selling list, ‘Numa Numa!”

“Ooh! I love this song!” Xina exclaimed turning the volume all the way up.

Xina began her tedious task but it wasn’t as hard as she thought. The music really helped. Song after song, Xina worked as hard as possible cleaning everything and when another of her favourite songs came on she either broke out in dance or song whilst cleaning. Although unknown to Xina, the rest of the Organization was watching from the Surveillance Room and the whole room was full of laughter.

“That was brilliant Demyx!” Axel laughed high fiving Demyx.

“Ah come on you guys, don’t you think this is a little mean?” Roxas asked sharing Xina’s soon-to-be pain. Roxas remembered when he had to perform the same task although he didn’t dance. He knew that she would be ridiculed for the rest of her non-existed life.

“You’re kidding right, this is brilliant. I can use this later for black mail.” Axel sniggered.

Xina finished her work and rubbed the sweat off her forehead. It only took three hours to her surprise to make the kitchen spot less. She looked up at the cat clock reading 1:05 p.m.

“Just in time for lunch.”

Xina wandered over to the fridge and like Demyx said, a sandwich wrapped in tin foil sat shinning on the top rack. Xina quickly consumed the ham sandwich before looking at the final task. She stared long and hard at the list then stared dreadfully at stove. In actual fact…she didn’t know how to boil water not to mention cook eight separate meals for eight hungry men.

Swallowing her fear (and praying she would learn how to cook in the next five minutes) Xina pulled a clean white apron off the door and tide it firmly around her waist. She slipped her black gloves out before taking out numerous pots and pads; ladles and whisks and a few other cooking instruments; some of which she had no idea how to use.

Xina read down the list one more time:

Menu

Xemnas: Just hot Herbal Tea (He rarely eats)

Xigbar: Fried Chicken with a side of corn on the cob

Xaldin: Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice

Saix: He’s a Vegetarian- there’s some tofu in the fridge

Axel (me): Extra Spicy Lamb Curry (Extremely Spicy!)

Demyx: Chicken Noodle Soup

Luxord: Yorkshire Pudding

Roxas: Ramen with Fried Egg

Good Luck
Got it Memorized?

“What have I gotten my self into?” Xina thought to herself.

Xina got cooking. Well that really is the understatement. Really it should be like, ‘Xina got messy.’ She made the first mistake of trying to start all the meals at the same time. Although what she was attempting to make really didn’t deserve the title ‘meal’.

Next mistake was she thought to get all the meals done on time, it would be best to put all the meals on high heat. And then suddenly everything exploded. Xina went flying backwards into the wall. Her clean kitchen was now splattered with food once again. Xina groaned and wiped the food gloop off her face.

“I’m gonna fail this task.” She moaned miserably; leaning her head against the wall.

“Wow, she’s giving up already?” Demyx blinked.

“Need some help?” Trevor asked.

Xina looked down at her shadow which was now sitting next to her in the form of Trevor.

“Please help me!” Xina begged.

Trevor laid his head against the wall and closed his eyes with a hidden cocky smile stretched across his lips.

“Sure, I’ll help you.” Trevor answered.

“Oh really thank y…” Xina began gleefully.

“On one condition.” Trevor interrupted.

Xina frowned. Trevor’s conditions were never good. He slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled his cell phone out.

“Smile!”

The camera clicked then flashed and a huge smile stretched across Trevor’s mouth.

“Now I have proof you were a French Maid’s dress and tried to cook.” Trevor laughed.

“Fine, fine. Now just get cooking. We only have…” Xina glanced up at the clock. “About three and a half hours!”

“I can’t do that. 1. Xemnas already said you might die if I leave your body for a long period of time and 2. Well hope you’ve realized by now that the whole Organization has been watching you.”

Xina turned bright red.

“You mean…they were watching when I was…and you didn’t say anything?!” Xina snapped.

“Well we can get them back. Now let me control your body that way it doesn’t appear you were cheating.”

Xina nodded. She closed her eyes and released all control from her body. Xina/ Trevor stood up. It felt so strange. Xina could see her body moving yet she wasn’t in control yet she was at peace. Trevor quickly re-cleaned the kitchen and began again. Xina watched tentatively; soaking in every detail of Trevor’s cooking style.

“Wow Trevor I never knew you could cook so well.” Xina commented as she continued to watch her hands do something they’ve never done before.

“Well, I’ve been taking cooking class since the 5th Grade.” Trevor admitted in Xina’s head.

“So that’s where you were sneaking off to every day after school.” Xina exclaimed. “The three of us always thought you had a secret girlfriend.”

Xina could feel her cheeks go bright red from Trevor blushing. Regaining his cool, Trevor finished most of the meals fairly quickly.

“Now then, Axel’s meal.” Trevor smiled devilishly.

Trevor slipped his hand into Xina’s pocket (which was actually his pocket) and pulled out a small vile of blood red liquid.

“Now you know why I’ve always kept this with me. He likes it hot eh; well let’s see how he can handle a small bottle of Peri-Peri mixed with Habanero sauce. A super hot time bomb.”

“You are pure evil! Pour the whole bottle in!” Xina squealed.

“Hey! There are only five of these in the world…illegally. I had to pull a lot of strings to get a hold of one of these babies.” Trevor reacted. “A few drops should do the job.”

Trevor carefully allowed two drops to bleed their deadly surprise into the red sauce of the curry.

“Alright, all the meals are done.”

Trevor/Xina wiped her hands clean. She then covered each meal with a silver dome.

“Now then, there’s a dinning room through those doors. I was kind of peaking while you were cleaning. It just needs some dusting down. I’m letting you back in control.”

Xina collapsed at the sudden control she gained. Xina climbed up to her feet with the help of the counter. Her body felt extremely heavy but within mere seconds, Xina recovered to her feet. Xina shuffled into through a pair of white doors and into a grand room. It was huge! Xina stared in awe at the golden oak ceiling holding a glittering cold chandelier that seemed to dazzle to life with flood of light from the kitchen.

This had to be the darkest of rooms of the whole castle. The walls were a smooth dark oak bearing gold insignias of the Organization. The floor was dull with dust from the ages of neglect yet they still held strong, awaiting a visitor to restore its beauty. And there; there in the middle of the room stood a large table with a grey sheet protecting its hidden treasure from the ages. Xina’s craned neck finally came down and her awe-filled eyes caught sight of a large metal lever.

Curious, Xina wandered over to it and after staring at it for a brief second, she pulled it down with all her might causing the whole room to flood with light and life. The room seemed much more stunning in the bright, golden chandelier. The table beckoned her over; it seemed to also want to show its beauty to Xina so she obeyed. With a great heave, Xina yanked to whole blanket off the large table; shaking off the years of dust into the air. As the sheet settled to the floor, Xina gasped at the table.

Like the room, it was made of golden oak that too, shimmered in the glorious light. It had to be stretching out at thirty five feet from end to end and standing at two feet tall. Six legs supported its astonishing size with six large oak thrones lining the sides and two at the ends. Three unlit gold candle rods stood along the middle of the table; their unlit wicks waiting eagerly to once again light the presence of its guest.

The room still had a dull presence about it. Xina looked around the grand hall until her eyes fell upon what they were searching for. In the back of the room, two tall windows stood shut tight with long red curtains draping over them. Xina smiled and quickly scampered over to the curtains. With a great tug, Xina flung the curtains open; emitting the pale heart shaped moon’s light into the room. Xina did the same to the other one then stared sad fully at the moon’s heart shaped face.

She had never seen such a strange shaped moon and yet she felt saddened to more she stared at it.

“What’s wrong?” Trevor asked.

“The moon. You can’t you hear its sad song?” Xina murmured softly, keeping her eyes fixed upon the moon’s face. “It’s almost like…it’s crying.”

In truth, Trevor heard nothing but he could see the sadness welling in Xina’s pale face. Maybe, only Nobodies could hear the voice of the breathless moon.

“Come on Xina, it’s almost six o’clock.” Trevor softly said breaking Xina’s concentration.

She tore her eyes away from the moon and nodded but she could still hear the moon’s heartbreaking melody singing in her head. Shaking it off, Xina ran back to the kitchen. She took each dish out one by one and placing them in the respective chairs which wasn’t that hard since at each seat the golden goblets were engraved with numbers 1-13. Trevor, who was eavesdropping on people, figured out each of the numbers and how the system worked here which helped Xina place each dish at the right chair.

At last, the six o’clock chimes rang in Xina’s ears. She had completed her task and now it was time for judgement. There was a door at the right of the kitchen but most of the members just appeared in the room. Xina stood up straight by the kitchen doors, watching patiently as each member took their seats; most of them surprised this room even existed. Xemnas was the last to enter.

He seemed a little surprised that Xina found this place but that expression quickly faded.

“So you made the dinner this evening.” His slow, dark voice mused.

“Yes…yes sir.” Xina stuttered in fear.

Xemnas shot a glare at Axel. Nothing really got passed Xemnas so this didn’t really come as a scare for him.

“Wow I can’t remember the last time we had a proper meal!” Demyx exclaimed.

A smile graced Xina’s lips which quickly disappeared for now the pressure was really on.

“Bon Appétit.”

Xina bowed down and clutched a silver tray closely to her chest. She was very anxious. As the members took their first bite, most of them smiled.

“Hey this is really good, Shor- I’m Xina.” Axel complimented turning around and facing Xina.

“Wait for it.” Trevor whispered in Xina’s head.

Axel took the second bite of his curry and then froze.

“Bingo.”

His face went bright red and he darted out of the room so fast that all Xina saw was a black and red streak speed by into the kitchen. She heard a loud splash of water which at the point she could no longer hold it in. She burst into a sudden laughter and fell to the floor. All of the members (minus Xemnas) joined in this sudden laughter. Even Saix let out a snort at the hilarity of Xina’s prank but quickly dropped it when Xemnas stared at him with that cold, emotionless stare.

Overall, the evening went well. Every one enjoyed their meals and responded well; every one except Axel who kept sulking in kitchen with an ice pack on his burning tongue. He was too embarrassed to show his face as well as his food was too spicy even for him to stand. Xemnas and Saix finished their meals first then disappeared back to their work. Actually, whilst Xina was busy preparing dinner, Xemnas and Saix were busy working upstairs trying to figure out how the Anti-Organization got passed their outer security systems.

After much hard work of scanning and re-scanning their systems for a couple of hours, they discovered a bug in the system which was quickly terminated. Once the two were gone, the other members turned to Xina. They all stood up, which caused a nervous lump to form in Xina’s throat.

“Well what do ya say guys, should we let ‘er in?” Luxord asked, already knowing the answer.

At that moment, Axel paced quickly into the room and stood behind Roxas; holding a white ice packet to his tongue. Xina covered her mouth yet a snort still escaped her nose. Axel glared at her.

“I hate yew.” Axel sneered with his tongue now frozen to the cold ice packet.

“Welcome the Organization kid.” Xigbar announced placing a gloved hand on her shoulder.

Xina smiled then tossed a towel into Xigbar’s face.

“You’re doing the dishes though.”

Xina trod off in the other direction. Xigbar chuckled and disappeared into the kitchen but before the door closed behind him, he heard a loud thud. Everyone stared at the tired lump known as Xina, fast asleep on the floor.

Few notes about this chapter:
1. I can cook but since Xina is my Nobody, she can't.
2. The Vegetirian idea is from this http://http://dragonnova.deviantart.com/art/KH-Something-in-the-Fridge-53729213
3. Um...I dunno hope you enjoyed it?

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Sorry for the looooonngg delay but here ya go!

Three weeks had passed since Xina passed her initiations. She had become of the group now and was beginning to feel more at home. Xemnas had finished performing his tests on her. He discovered that Xina could not open portals or she would increase her risk of fading away.

She didn’t like the idea of fading away. It didn’t really bother Trevor but Xina felt her skin crawl every time she heard those two words together. Anyways, Xina became good friends with Roxas and Axel. Roxas mainly because they were the same age and then Axel well…he was much a prank rival more than a friend. Xina had also become stronger, so today was going to be the day Xina got to go on her first mission.

Xina sat in her respected throne in the room of thirteen other white thrones. The first she actually tried to get on her chair was pure hilarity. Since she wasn’t allowed to teleport all she could really do was stair at the height. It wasn’t till a few days later that she discovered the chairs could move up and down. So every meeting her chair would be low enough to hop; she’d raise it to her correct height then at the end of the meeting she would lower it again.

“Xina, since you cannot create portals, I will be paring you with Axel for this mission.” Xemnas announced in his drawl voice.

“WHAT?!” Xina and Axel shrieked in unison.

“I will have no arguing, we have no hearts.” Xemnas snapped.

Axel sighed in annoyance but could not refuse.

“Lemme guess, the usual.” Axel groaned shaking his head from side to side.

Xemnas nodded. “I’m sending you…to the Pride Lands.”

Xina looked bemused. Xemnas had never quite explained there were other worlds out there. Quite frankly, when she was brought to the castle, she just thought it was just another part of Sapphire City which she had not yet explored. She hadn’t even been out of the castle yet. She had only seen the pale city lights hovering above its darkened mystery.

Axel shrugged. Xemnas finished up giving the others their assignments before disappearing. Xina and Axel were the last two still in their thrones. Xina lowered her chair whilst Axel simply jumped.

“So where is this place any ways?” Xina asked.

“You’ll see.”

With that, and an uncomfortable frown from Xina, Axel flicked his wrist and a portal opened up. Hesitantly, Xina strolled cautiously into the portal; keeping a keen eye on Axel. Once quickly through, Xina felt a strange feeling over whelm her. After a flash of bright light, Xina opened her eyes. The world was a vibrant lush green land with mountains lining the horizon to Xina’s left and flourishing tropical rainforest to her right.

For some reason, she felt…shorter. Xina looked down at her…feet.

“WHAT THE HECK?!” She screeched.

Instead of black boots, dark gray paws graced the dirt. She frantically spun around, trying to glimpse every inch of her new body. She was a black lion cub with dark gray paws. She felt her fringe sliding around her eyes and her strands dangled in front of her ears. But she couldn’t feel her pony tail.

“Axel! What did you do?!” Xina snapped finally facing Axel.

She nearly gasped at the huge sight of him. He was a full grown lion with his spiky crimson red hair lying neatly on his broad shoulders which flowed into thick mane under his chin then down to his breast which thinned into a ‘V’. He had to be at least twice Xina’s cub size, which made Xina feel even more annoyed.

“Alright you have five seconds to get over your gloating.” Xina said sitting down and staring at her new claws.

Axel smiled. Then at 90mph he began gloating about how much bigger then he then her before Xina raised her paw and calmly said, “Time’s up.”

She stood up then stood on her hind legs.

“You’re not going to get very far like that.” Axel smirked.

“Just watch me!” Xina snapped.

She wobbled her first step but then gained balance and stood perfectly still.

“See…?”

Axel waltzed over to Xina coolly. With a single tap of his toe, Xina fell over.

“Come on, I’ll teach you.”

Axel carefully taught Xina how to walk on all fours, which took quite a while. Although like everything else Xina had to get used to, she handled it quite well.

“So what IS the usual mission?” Xina asked as the two lion Nobodies made their way through the large open plain.

“We have to slay heartless to obtain hearts.” Axel responded unemotionally.

“How do we do that? We don’t have any hands.” Xina stated.

Just before Axel answered, three flying heartless suddenly appeared as well as a confident smile across Axel’s muzzle. He summoned his weapon, to much to Xina’s surprise, in his mouth.

“Oh.” Xina stated flatly. “…”

Xina just suddenly realized something. “Hey! What am I supposed to do?!”

Axel flung his weapon then looked back at Xina. “Oh yeah, you don’t have a weapon yet do you? Um, I guess you could try pouncing?”

Xina shrugged. She crouched down and took a few steps back; her eyes fixed upon the heartless swaying back and fourth- taunting her. With growl, Xina pounced; her sharp claws drawn and ready to kill. She pounced the black creature and then clawed it in the face. Black ‘blood’ splattered across her dark fur before the heartless disappeared beneath her. A pink heart escaped her paws and floated freely up to the vast blue sky.

“Whoa.” Axel gasped. “I didn’t actually think that was possible.”

Xina didn’t seem to hear him. She just kept staring at the bright pink heart and felt sad.

“Come on, we better keep going.” Axel gestured softly walking ahead.

Xina nodded then looked back at Axel and followed him but not before taking one final glance back up at the heart. The two of them continued their mission slowly but steadily. Xina had not quite grasped the concept of being a lion although she had enjoyed it. Ever since she was young she also had wanted to be another creature; something with four legs and fur at least. Maybe being a Nobody wasn’t so bad.

“Well look who let the kitty out of the bag.” A deep male voice purred behind them.

Axel turned his slightly and stopped.

“What do you want?!” Axel sighed, not in the mood to be pestered by the Anti- Organization.”

“Well first I want to get to know this adorable little kitty right here.” The member smiled pointing a white sharpened claw at Xina.

Xina snarled and her fur bristled with anger. She bared her white, sharp knives in her mouth ready to attack. Being called ‘kitty’ was a death sentence.

“Fine then. My name is Twilight.” Twilight introduced bowing slightly (well more like tucking his head under his thick white mane stretching one paw before him).

Xina cautiously scanned his gray fur covered body carefully. His long gray hair fell loosely around his sharp shoulder blades. Twilight’s purple eyes suddenly flashed and he disappeared. Xina frantically span about trying to find him but Axel kept his cool by closing his eyes.

“XINA BEHIND YOU!” Axel suddenly shouted.

But it was too late. Twilight pounced and crushed Xina’s small cub body. She hopelessly struggled against Twilight’s full grown body. He forced his massive paw into her throat then with his other paw began making his way into her heart. Xina screamed loudly at the pain.

Axel flung his chakram knocking Twilight off of Xina. Xina gasped for air and scrambled backwards to Axel’s side. She clutched her bleeding chest fur. Axel could Xina was badly hurt so didn’t bother asking. Twilight crawled back up to his paws and glowered at his two enemies. Xina tried to stand back up but her chest hurt too much to move off her back.

Axel stood on his hind legs and created a tall wall of red, burning flames before grabbing Xina by the scruff. He took off in the opposite direction with Xina dangling helplessly in his mouth.

“Ow! Be careful Axel!” Xina cried clasping her open wound. “Hurry up and open a portal!”

Axel carefully nodded but kept running. He had to get as much distance away from him and Twilight before opening a portal. It would leave their stronghold to open to another attack. Twilight leapt bravely through the blazing inferno and caught up rather quickly to Axel’s red tail. A deep growl vibrated through Xina’s body.

Axel quickened his pace into a deep, barren gorge hoping to loose his follower in the maze of rocks. He turned left but jumped into the air, climbing up the side of the gorge. He set Xina down on the ledge before lowering himself to watch the grey strike known as Twilight run past.

“Phew.” Axel breathed. “That was close.”

He looked back at Xina. She laid still, barely breathing and her blood drenching her black fur. Axel hated not having pockets in this form. He couldn’t carry any potions and unfortunately he could never pay attention when Xemnas was teaching the new members how to cast healing spells. Now he wished he had actually paid closer attention. He waited a minute before opening a portal then gently scooped Xina back into his mouth.

Just as his front paw stepped into the portal, Twilight pounced his side; digging his long claws into Axel’s gut. Axel screamed, releasing Xina from his mouth. Twilight pinned Axel to the ground, his massive body easily overpowering Axel’s thinner one. Xina stumbled to her feet and watched the massacre of the two lions through her blurred vision.

“Stop.” She breathed painfully. “Don’t…hurt…him.”

Twilight freed Axel’s neck from his sharp teeth prison and looked smugly at the wavering Xina. He let out of short, “Ha!” at Xina’s pathetic determination. He strolled dramatically towards not worried about the wounded Axel behind him. Strange enough, a smile stretched across Xina’s jaws. Once Twilight was about a foot from Xina, Xina’s body flashed white and with a shake of her head…Trevor appeared.

He was slightly bigger than Xina with more of a mane. His dark brown fur billowed in the sudden wind that swept through the canyons. Trevor suddenly bellowed a powerful roar from the pit of his gut sending Twilight back to the edge of the cliff. Seeing his enemy trapped, Trevor lunged high and bit Twilight’s exposed neck. Twilight made the mistake of standing up and he fell backwards off the cliff; Trevor/ Xina still attached to his neck.

“No!” Axel shouted, throwing his wounded body to the edge of the cliff.

His bright green eyes searched desperately at the bottom of the canyon. He saw Twilight laying unconscious (or dead) but where was Trevor? The sound of beating wings above his head answered his question. Two large wings beat powerfully holding Xina’s small body above the potentially dangerous canyon. Another notable thing was the fact that her wounds were gone and she seemed to be feeling no pain.

She floated back down to Axel’s side and upon touching the ground, her wings disappeared.

“Come on, we better get out of here. We’ve done our mission for the day.” Axel said opening another portal. “Man…Xemnas is going to be so pissed when we get back.”

WOO!!! Pride Lands! LOL

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Sorry for the delay (again) but I've been really busy on my novel. Hopefully, since I have a week off, I can get a few chapters done...hopefully.

The Anti- Organization: another group of Nobodies who oppose Organization XIII. They’re goal was the same; to reach Kingdom Hearts to achieve their hearts. Catherine, their leader, was Xehanort’s sister; the only person he strangely enough could remember. They both were brought up by Master Ansem doing practically the same research. Then it came to choose the six who would by Ansem’s apprentices and Catherine wasn’t chosen. But that wasn’t what she held a grudge against.

One day, she stumbled upon her brother’s secret research and begged them to let her join. They refused so Catherine turned around and told Master Ansem. Although they still go their research done before Ansem could shut down the project but somehow, Catherine ended up losing her heart and becoming her own Nobody. Since then, they’ve hated each other. Now why were they attacking Xina? Xina held a heart; half a heart is better than no heart.

Several more attempts followed to steal her heart continued to the point of Xemnas grounding her inside the castle with a guard at all times. She felt like a bird in a cage- a very large cage. So to pass the time of her imprisonment, she would sit on her bed and draw more creatures; stocking up plenty of attacks just in case. She was very careful not to activate her drawings. It could be dangerous for her and her new friends…

Today, like most days in the past month, Xina sat on her bed, the only sound that could be heard was her pencil etching away her chosen design. Roxas strolled past her door, stopped then walked in.

“Whatcha workin’ on?” Roxas chirped leaning over her sketch book.

“Hi Roxas.” Xina said without looking up. “Just a new design for another creature.”

“Another one, huh?” Roxas smiled sitting down next to Xina.

“Yeah well, what else am I supposed to do? I’m still grounded in this prison.”

Roxas laughed. He did feel bad for her, being cooped up and all. At that moment, Axel knocked on the door, holding a small tray with three mugs.

“Hi Xina! Hi Roxas.” Axel greeted.
Xina and Roxas lifted their heads and smiled back.

“How’s my little jail bird?” Axel joked handing Xina a mug of hot chocolate then handed the other cup of tea to Roxas.

“Funny.” Xina retorted bluntly.

She took a sip of the hot drink before looking longingly out the window. “It’s so boring in here.”

“Yeah but you heard what Xemnas said, ‘It’s too dangerous for you.’” Axel responded, mimicking his leader’s slow drawl speech.

Xina laughed. Axel always knew how to cheer her up. Suddenly…the whole castle began to violently shake up and down; sending everyone in it to the ground.

“WHAT’S GOING ON?!” Xina shouted above the noise.

The loud rumbling suddenly stopped along with the sound of humming coming from the bottom of the castle. The whole castle was plunged into a silent darkness. Everyone held their breath.

“This isn’t good.” Axel breathed.

Suddenly…the whole castle dropped. Xina and Roxas were ripped off the floor but Axel remained simply floated upwards before the whole castle shot upwards, forcing everyone back to the floor. The force was crushing their bones to the floor.

“It’s the Anti-Organization! They must have found some way to hijack the castle!” Axel shouted over the rumbling.

“Now I really regret living in a floating castle!” Roxas responded.

“What are they trying to do?!” Xina screamed, despite knowing the answer.

“If they can send the castle up high enough, and bring it back down, we’re all dead!”

Xina got an idea. “Follow me! There must be a fuse box around here somewhere!”

“It’s at the bottom of the castle!” Axel protested.

“Then we don’t have much time!”

Xina crawled out of the door, trying to crawl up to her knees at times. It took them a good few minutes to get to the rail which prevented its beings from falling to the bottom, into the blades of the castle.

“Are you nuts?!” Axel shouted, figuring out her plan.

“Maybe, but it’s the only way, we have to use the gravitational force to our advantage.”

The blades spun faster and faster and Xina knew if she missed, it would be the end of her. And if she let the fear conquer her, then she would miss her window of opportunity and two could and would happen. If she jumped even a second too late then the falling force would crush her against the ceiling or the castle would smash and everyone would die.

“You guys will have to grab me if this fails!”

And with that, Xina jumped. The force dragged her down; the blades growing bigger every second. Right in the middle, on a small platform, stood a small silver box. She was flying in too fast. Xina was going to be crushed against the box!

Just then the blades stopped and Xina fell on top of the box. She peered over the edge through the large blades. She could see the city below her, so small as well as the green and blue sky of space.

“Xina! Xina are you okay?!” Roxas hollered from the rail.

Xina shakily nodded.

“Hurry! The blades are about to reverse!” Axel instructed.

Xina slid off the box and stared at the control panel, trying to figure out what to do. One wrong move and she kill everyone. Xina swallowed.

“Not so fast!” Another male voice bellowed.

In the midst of typing, Xina felt a powerful kick delivered to her stomach. She went flying backwards onto one of the five large metal blades. She looked up at the ugly mug of the biggest of the Anti-Organization members. He was bald with massive muscles making him at least three times Xina’s size and his name was Storm. Seeing this, Roxas leapt over the rail and wrapped his small around Storm’s neck; holding on for dear life.

Thankfully, Storm had small arms so he had great difficulty in shaking off the small Roxas as well as a small brain.

“Axel, tell everyone to evacuate!” Xina ordered as she carefully ran back to the fuse box.

Axel left without a word, teleporting to each room and warning his comrades to leave or get squished. Xina had no idea what she was doing but she had to find a way to break the link from the Anti-Organization. Just then Saïx appeared in front of her; pushing Xina out of the way. Xina stumbled backwards but did not fall.

“Hey!” Xina snapped.

Saix ignored her as his fingers worked quickly on the small keypad. Figuring there was nothing else to do, Xina went to help Roxas.

“Where’d ya go? Where’d ya go?!” Storm questioned trying to yank Roxas off his back with his small, bulky arms.

“Hey baldy! Over here!” Xina taunted.

“You Meany, that hurt my feelings.” Storm whimpered.

Xina’s eye brow twitched. How did a doofus like that end up being so strong?

“You’ve made me very mad!”

He figured out that if you reach under your arm, you can grab someone off your back. He grabbed the side of Roxas’s coat and flung him off onto one of the blades. Xina drew her weapon. Yeah I forgot to mention Xina got a new weapon. Whilst in her solitude she got curious what would happen if she drew on her skin, she drew a Sword Shield on her hand and when she rubbed across it a Sword Shield appeared. Basically a Sword Shield is sword that is held like a shield because the hilt is under the sword.

Like everything else, the sword was made out of paper but a very sharp, strong paper. Anyways…Xina took stance; her legs apart and her right arm across her chest. Storm howled in laughter.

“Little girly being funny.” He mocked, clapping his hands like a retard.

Xina whipped her sword around and lunged at Storm. She ripped her blade across his chest. Storm screamed at the large paper cut across his chest. Blood flowed rapidly; bleeding through his dark green muscle shirt.

“Paper always wins against the rock.” Xina retorted with a cocky smile.

“Got it!” Saïx exclaimed. “Now I just have to lower this…slowly.”

Upon saying that, the whole castle shut down again.

“Um, that doesn’t sound good.” Xina stated.

“Get off the blades!” Saix shouted.

At that moment, Xina realized she was standing at the edge of one of the blades. Both she and Roxas quickly scampered across the thin metal just as it started spinning.

“Get Xina out of here!” Saïx ordered.

Once both of them reached the small platform, Roxas grabbed Xina’s wrist and disappeared. The castle began a spiral plunge back to the world as Xina and Roxas appeared beside Axel whom was watching from the railing. All three friends clutched the metal bar tightly not wanting to be like bugs on a wind shield. Just before the castle was to be crushed into the blue crater it slowed and came to a stop. All the members were evacuated to the city below and once they saw their beloved castle stop to its original hovering position, they returned home.

Xemnas held a brief meeting to make sure everyone was in tact. There was only minor damage done. The worst probably ended up being Xigbar because at the time he was in the kitchen chopping up some vegetables for a snack with a really sharp knife… other than that, everyone was fine. But now there was great fear in and amongst the castle dwellers of the Anti-Organization being able to take over the castle so easily.

If Xina only knew things were going to get worse.

Eh its a little rushed sorry 'bout that. Next one will be funnier...i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back