• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nurarihyon No Mago

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
nurarihyon-no-mago-852083.jpeg

So who has read/watched this amaaaaaazing series? I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread about it yet, but I guess that attests to its lacking popularity.

It's just started it's second season of the anime (animated by Studio DEEN, which does, by the way, beautiful work) and I think it's awesome. Share in its awesome.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I've been reading this series for awhile, it is a brilliant little series. It stepped a bit too far into battle manga and not so much supernatural series towards the end of the Kyoto arc which I didn't mind but the end to that arc was an abomination, really didn't like that.

Its been getting pretty low rankings since the end of that arc, but this current one looks like it could be picking up somewhat.

But yeah, second season of the anime starts in the Summer Season. Looking forward to it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The end Of the Kyoto arc? Do you mean Seimei's resurrection or the fact the Mogromo (yeah, I know that's spelled wrong) Kitsume was Rikuo's would-be mother?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
There were 31 views and I got one reply. What.

Anyways,9 I've finished watching the first season of the anime, and it was thoroughly awesome. Top recommendation fir anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back