• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

o dear god, PLEASE NO MULAN 2!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

O FOR DEAR GOD!!!! DON'T THEY DARE PUT MULAN 2 IN THE SERIES IF THEY HAVE ANOTHER KINGDOM HEARTS GAME!!!!!! that movie was UNBELIEVABLY low budget!!! afterall, they are adding alladin's second movie sequences in kingdom hearts 2...that scares me if they will put mulan 2 somewhere in kingdom hearts 3 (or higher).

Z

Zephyr

i dont think mulan 2 will be in kh2 or kh3 (if they make one)
im glad that they are putting mulan, the origanil movie, in kh2
i really enjoyed that movie

*zephyr*

VirusCoreHacker

Zephyr said:

*zephyr*
mulan will be in kh2,have a problem,take it to square soft for the next kh,cause,it's too late for kh2...

Doushitemo

Zephyr said:

*zephyr*

I think that at least part of the story from Mulan 2 will be in KH2. There was a scene in Mulan 2 that looked exactly like this picture, except that someone else was standing where Sora is. (obviously)

But, I also think that part of the story from Mulan 1 will be in there too, since this scene happened in it.
tgs10.gif

OniJager

GFX Artist
lol nomura announced that KH wasn't going to be like FF and have heaps of sequels, there probably never will be a KH3

OniJager

GFX Artist
.:KL:. said:
Aladdin 2 did not suck. And it's in the game....live with it.

lol yeah, plus it isn't as if you'll actualy go through the games storyline this is SORAS story, and maybe riku i dunno :p

kizzyke

klclodi13 said:
i aggre with .:KL:. i hated the Pinocchio world and maybe the mulan world is a combination of both. same deal with alladin

Yeah...I didn't really like the pinocchio world either...
the alladin world was ok but i still think that worlds like hollow bastion are better...
Mulan...I didn't really like the movie so i think it will be better in the game....

Milh_Amethyz

HEY HEY HEEEEYYYY!!!! we don't even know if there ganno be a KH3
and MULAN 2 i don't know that Movie whats the story of Mulan 2 ANY WAY?

H

Hellpark

why are you guys complainging...there is noting you can do about ti and whining definetly wont help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back