• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

o.k who would have Thought we would get so far?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic keyblade

Now I still remeber when I was like 8 or 9 and I was watching my cousin play kingdom hearts 1 and just to think of that and how much the kingdom hearts games and fans have grown so much just makes me so nostalgic, and to be with all these fans 1 day before the game that takes place before my childhood memory just gives me such a good feeling. I guess what Im trying to say is that the fan base and the kingdom hearts series has come so far from the first game and that a game series that could have been horrible was one of the best video game series in history. I hope everyone enjos bbs.

Radar

Bronze Member
I like the original charecters the most out of everything in the series. The disney worlds are cool, and the ff charecters are also cool, but the original stuff like hollow bastion makes me remember my first time playing KH1. Thats what does it for me.

And I never thought the series would have so many side games.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I like the original charecters the most out of everything in the series. The disney worlds are cool, and the ff charecters are also cool, but the original stuff like hollow bastion makes me remember my first time playing KH1. Thats what does it for me.

And I never thought the series would have so many side games.

QFT...

Yeah, it's amazing how far KH reached and keeps going...man it's been 8 years can't wait to celebrate the 10th anniversary mark with a bang.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, Kingdom Hearts was definitely a big turning point in my life actually. If not for Kingdom Hearts, I never would've heard of Final Fantasy and were it not for Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't know what an RPG was, and if not for Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't have gotten a game console and of course Kingdom Hearts is one of those games that's inspiring me to try and learn to create video games myself.

supernatural25

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts was definitely a big turning point in my life actually. If not for Kingdom Hearts, I never would've heard of Final Fantasy and were it not for Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't know what an RPG was, and if not for Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't have gotten a game console and of course Kingdom Hearts is one of those games that's inspiring me to try and learn to create video games myself.

This.

This is exactly how it was for me too.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Basically I agree with Skyfoxx. c:

It was not my first RPG, but my first game I was ever so horribly attached to.
It's made me cry, it's made me laugh, it's brought back so much nostalgia from my childhood.
It IS one of my favorite series. Period. A friend of mine and I got into a discussion about that. He's a Halo-fanatic, and a KH fanatic. xD It makes me laugh and smile. c:

Yeah, I'm an 18 year old RPG girl.
And I freakin' love KH.
It's my driving force to aspire to be a Creative Director. c:
It's also inspiring me for a few plots for a few games I want to make one day. c:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Same with me. Here's to Kingdom Hearts.

goldenfrost

Agreed. I had no idea it was be such a big game to play. It confusing but thats what makes it fun. I seriously love this game. Amazingess:D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I have to admit I was a tad skeptical about Final Fantasy and Disney in one game (even though Final Fantasy was the reason I bought the game to begin with), but I've been a fan of it for almost 10 years - never stopped liking it and I doubt I will stop liking it.

A

Artorius Rex

I'm surprised on how successful the idea is though I'm personally disappointed in how much better it could be without certain individuals who are managing the progress of the series development.

αsiя

space coke
Here's to 10-12 more side games, and 10 more years for KH3's release.

*raise shot*

Fallen Prince

I completely agree. I remember watching my friend play it and thought "Stupidest game EVER." and left his house. Then three years later, I was in Gamestop for a buy 2 get 1 free used game sale, waiting in a LOOOOOOOONG line for the three games (idk what two of them were). When I got to the register, the lady told me the Fullmetal Alchemist game I wanted was sold out. I didn't want to keep the customers waiting, so I ran to the PS2 wall and flailed for a good looking game. KH was the only name I recognized so I grabbed it off the shelf and bought it....and fell in love. That is my KH story.

Dross263

When I first played KH1 I was 6 years old, and when I played KH2 I was 11 years old, and now I'm 15 and here I am with a group of fans waiting for a new title to release, it makes me kind of nostalgic, in some way, to think that my father bought me that game because he saw Disney characters on the boxart and thought it was a nice game for children to play, and I still play with the same memory card I used back then, with the exact same game, and more than 400 hours played. It makes me wonder if I'll ever stop playing that game.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I first played KH when I was 6, now I'm fourteen (my age here is a LIE)
How the years fly

darkblue

first thing I ever brought myself to work for , was that ps2 , for that kingdom hearts game I wanted so badly.

and I could thank kh for bringing me to the playstation side of things. so ... thanks for heavy rain too sora.

αsiя;5262219 said:
Here's to 10-12 more side games, and 10 more years for KH3's release.

*raise shot*

cheers *raised glass*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back