• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

O_O What the??!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

animefreak

Hahha!!~ animefreak is back. (No, I'm not a freak! =P) Hmm...Dunno if you guys remember me. But if you do...Wow!! That's a great memory you got there. If don't...umm..Too bad, I guess. ^0^

A

animefreak

Lol. Thanks for the warm welcome back. Haha. Seems like only one person remembers me. >.< Cool. Well...I joined the forum a long time ago... =_= Lol.

A

animefreak

LOL. ^0^ Haha. Another person remembers me. *gaves ya a cookie*

It been awhile but it seems like the forum is different than last time. >.>

T

Tidus22340

I remember seeing one of your posts in the old forums...that was a long time ago though...welcome back anyway...have fun, and the new RPG thing is awesome by the way.

Akuza

Website
www.narutochuushin.com
he he he i remember u animefreak!!u made this forum what iot is today along with me!((ofcourse))i was on the old forum too but left it because all they did was reset the rpg inferno and they put theres bak to normal!!

anyways hi!!!

((oh and watch out theres a rumour that the rpg inferno maybe getting an entire reset!!!!))

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Yur name sounds familiar...so I guess I remeber you, lol.
Well anywayz, welcome back!!^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back