• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oathkeeper or Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oathkeeper or Oblivion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

Are we talking about looks or actual in game preference? And what does this have to do with KH2?

Sora_aroS

absolutely nnothing..its just a pole for people 2 be on u kno...i would say oathkeeper cuz its from a hottie, and becuz it raises ur magic..only thing i dont like is the fact that when u hit a heartless its pink

anyone but me

OK, so i gues i would pick Oathkeeper.. now this is why: Oathkeeper was given to you by a little ugly girl named Kairi for reasons that Sora doesn't really care about... But! Sora wants to get down her pants, so ke always uses Oathkeeper, so that way in case Kairi ever blossomed, he would have a really hot girlfriend. Fortunatley for him, Kairi did blossom in KH2, and now sora's pimpin her since she loves him because he has always used Oathkepper.. aww yea sora!!

Zophar

I don't understand the signifigance of this topic, anyway...

I would pick Oblivion. Darkness rules! Plus it looks really cool.

sinharvest_angel

this really has nothing to do with kh2 but oathkeeper, its cool looking, i dont really care the it raises magic, but i wouldnt want a keblade that not only doesnt raise mp(for healing and areo and useful magic) but lowers it, unless of coarse the power of it is like 30 then hell yeah, screw magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back