• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obama: No arming of Americans in Mexico

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Obama: No Arming of U.S. Agents in Mexico - FoxNews.com

Obama, is being stupid with this. With all the drug wars going on and the fact that Mexico City is the Kidnapping capitol of the world, means I'm going to carry arms with me down there. I don't care if Obama (or Lady Clinton pulling the strings) dissaproves, if someone in a white van stops and jumps out carrying an AK-47, telling me to get in the van, I'm stabbing him.

PowerIsNothing

Obama: No Arming of U.S. Agents in Mexico - FoxNews.com

Obama, is being stupid with this. With all the drug wars going on and the fact that Mexico City is the Kidnapping capitol of the world, means I'm going to carry arms with me down there. I don't care if Obama (or Lady Clinton pulling the strings) dissaproves, if someone in a white van stops and jumps out carrying an AK-47, telling me to get in the van, I'm stabbing him.

I wouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight if I were you.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Obama, and the rest of America for that matter, has no right or power to overturn the decisions of the Mexican government, or any foreign government's territory that we enter. Generally speaking, any domestic national in a foreign country is subject to that country's laws and stipulations, regardless of the danger it poses.

To sum it up, it isn't Obama's choice, he has no right to bully Mexico. We have two options, try to convince them otherwise, or simply withdraw the DEA and subsequent agencies from Mexico.

L

lolwut

Obama should enlist all the soliders in the mark of mastery and synthesis Ultima, IMO

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
I wouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight if I were you.

feNSH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back