• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
W_tt.gif
W_co.gif
Look at these two worlds and you see have they both have a building nxt to them seperate from the main place. Maybe these two places are connected so BHK could see Namine. They both could rest in Twilight. The roads outside Castle Oblivion(light and dark). And of course Twilight Town.

P.S. hows my new sig.

A

Audo

Your new sig is fine. Nice theory. I believe Nomura said that the one on the left (Twilight Twon) The little house on the left is really important for some reason. Maybe for the reason of what you said.

thecloser

isn't that little house a train station since you see a train and the train track gos through the house

Sgt Moo

Your theory seems a bit to far fetched to be real... I think the train theory above is the real reason

DragonRider1234

wat the hell r u ppl takin about. i dont c any connection between Castle Oblivion and Twighlight town. and the train tracks dont run thru the house on the side in twilight town

Sgt Moo

i agree with 2235... it could just be coincidence that the 2 worlds have separate buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back