• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oblivion's powers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenHo

I'm pretty sure namine was the source of the mind altering and nothing more. teh cards were probably something random that Marluxia made up for the castle. why? does it make any sense? no, but it makes for a fun battle system for the spin off game.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
it's being said that the castle doesn't have powers and this was all namine, but it must have some powers, because the organization made plans for using castle oblivion BEFORE they found namine. they found her while searching the castle.

so i agree with oathkeeper.
Namine caused the memory rearangement.

However, the rooms changing into memories indeed is Castle Oblivion's own power, as stated in the Secret Ansem Reports. As well as the card based battle system that's neccesary within Castle Oblivion.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Namine screwed with Sora's memories.

The Organization transferred Sora's memories into the cards.

Castle Oblivion had special rooms that would project the memories of the person that was inside.

The world cards made from Sora's memories projected his memories into the rooms.

You would know this if you just read the Secret Ansem Reports.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Castle Oblivion was just another castle.

Namine just had power of Sora's memories, and anyone who had come into contact with him, causing them to lose their memories of him. The White Rooms changed in response to a person's memories - These were the Doors you went through to go to Worlds. That's why you kept on reliving the same stuff from KHI whenever you came to a World as Sora.

Namine was the one who could control Sora's memories, and replaced Kairi with herself, and the charm that Kairi gave Sora, because she was a jealous person. She gave Sora his memories back though. (Poor Roxas)

And if you read the mangas of CoM, I think it's Namine that draws the cards to the Worlds.

Thus Castle Oblivion was just another castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back