• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obsessed fangirls alert!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
Have any of you ever met/seen a totally over-the-top crazy KH fangirl/fanboy that made your obsession seem dull in comparison? You know, those people that are so devoted that it's creepy? :53: Don't get me wrong; I don't mind fangirls, but sometimes people take it too far.

For example, one day I came across a comment (in a forum on gamespot.com) that scarred me for life. A fangirl was explaining her (or his--you never know) vivid fantasies about the cast of KH. This person described practically everyone as "smexy." But, you know, instead of telling you about it, I think I'll just quote the whole darn thing. It's just that precious. (I grammar-edited it, lol)

"They don't have to be naked (shorts are okay as long as they show their smexy calves), but I would love to see a pool party pic of all the guys... Especially a shirtless Zexion and Cloud and Sora and Roxas playing tag with each other in the swimming pool or something... Or it would be cute if Zexy was just reading his book and he gets splashed and all his hair gets wet so he has to do a hair flip to get it dry... Aww.

And I bet all of them have six or eight packs or at least really cute, smexy flat stomaches.. And tiny brown nipples. Except Marluxia, his nipples are probably pink.

I'm actually torn on Riku. I don't like his hair or clothes. So if he was near-naked and got a different haircut, then he'd be smexy.

And the cuddly Disney guys would be cute, too. Mickey, Donald, Pooh Bear, and the rest of the guys. Even Goofy is kinda cute."

I am dead serious. Someone went out of their way to write this. Replies to this post were typically something along the lines of, "How old are you?", "Are you Michael Jackson?", "Maybe he has Peter Pan syndrome", and "O_O". What really bothers me is the fact that the person has the nerve to say that Riku isn't sexy (or smexy or whatever), but thinks that Winnie the frickin' Pooh is cute. :31: XD

So, do you guys have any fun stories like this to share? Or maybe you are one of the over-the-top fangirls I'm referring to! :96:

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
The only time i've seen someone be scary like that was on another KH forum ( forget which one. :/ ), and this girl was going on about how she has every KH thing ever made, and every night before bed, she gives each of her KH plushies a kiss good night. o_o

Nothing compared to the one you posted though, lol.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
What really bothers me is the fact that the person has the nerve to say that Riku isn't sexy (or smexy or whatever), but thinks that Winnie the frickin' Pooh is cute. :31: XD

Everyone has their opinions. Not everyone likes long-silver haired people. I happen to be included in that category.

Except Marluxia, his nipples are probably pink.

This image is scaring me.

Anyway, I have got to admire that guy/ girl's nerve. Granted, such posts could have been less graphic and more private, something to be shared with fellow fanboys/fangirls.

So, do you guys have any fun stories like this to share? Or maybe you are one of the over-the-top fangirls I'm referring to! :96:

Hmm, there is a group of girls in my school that have hundreds of KH yaoi pics saved in their handphones.

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
The only time i've seen someone be scary like that was on another KH forum ( forget which one. :/ ), and this girl was going on about how she has every KH thing ever made, and every night before bed, she gives each of her KH plushies a kiss good night. o_o

o.o that's pretty bad! thanks for sharing! XDDD

Everyone has their opinions. Not everyone likes long-silver haired people. I happen to be included in that category.

hehe. thats cool that you have your own opinion, i just think its bizzarre that they like pooh and goofy more than him. but oh well, i won't question their taste any further. :dizzy:

zettaLOL said:
Except Marluxia, his nipples are probably pink.
This image is scaring me.
me too.... probably the most disturbing part. lol

Last edited:

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
:cool::cool:My Best Friend is also in love with kingdom hearts, but not in that way. He is really obsesesd (sorry if i spelt that wrong)

RoxasAi

"They don't have to be naked (shorts are okay as long as they show their smexy calves), but I would love to see a pool party pic of all the guys... Especially a shirtless Zexion and Cloud and Sora and Roxas playing tag with each other in the swimming pool or something... Or it would be cute if Zexy was just reading his book and he gets splashed and all his hair gets wet so he has to do a hair flip to get it dry... Aww.

And I bet all of them have six or eight packs or at least really cute, smexy flat stomaches.. And tiny brown nipples. Except Marluxia, his nipples are probably pink.

I'm actually torn on Riku. I don't like his hair or clothes. So if he was near-naked and got a different haircut, then he'd be smexy.

And the cuddly Disney guys would be cute, too. Mickey, Donald, Pooh Bear, and the rest of the guys. Even Goofy is kinda cute."

I am dead serious. Someone went out of their way to write this. Replies to this post were typically something along the lines of, "How old are you?", "Are you Michael Jackson?", "Maybe he has Peter Pan syndrome", and "O_O". What really bothers me is the fact that the person has the nerve to say that Riku isn't sexy (or smexy or whatever), but thinks that Winnie the frickin' Pooh is cute. :31: XD

I'm like that....some what....ok more then some what, the thing is im a guy. But i don't know about the Disney guys part...ya that's not for me. Riku is well SEXY! and "Zexy was just reading his book and he gets splashed and all his hair gets wet so he has to do a hair flip to get it dry" is just sooo:36::36::36:

I would love to have every thing that was KH but i don't think i be kissing every night before i go to bed......well not all of them.....and not every night:35:...............:36: Just cant help what i love why did Nomura had to make them so SMEXY:36::36::36:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The manga Cid was kind of cool. He went and blew heartless with his cannon and all.

In the game, eh, not so much. At least he sells you gummis in the first game, in the second game he does nothing except slave in front of a massive computer screen. Not cool.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'v never met a fangirl or fanboy in real life.

But, I do find their posts interesting on forums. It's funny, because these people are serious. :3

EDIT:

Actually... I think I used to be one of these fangirls... not sure.

When I was little, probably eight or nine, I can't remember when KH1 came out. -.-", I was sad because of my age. Why? Because I thought at the time, if Sora was real, and he came up to me, I would be to young to be his friend (cause I seemed to think that you have to be in the same age group to be friends). And then, to make matters worse, for about a month I was irritated because if he did come around as a real person, my sister would be old enough to be friends with him.

Eww.. :B

Last edited:

brodyblackout

Have any of you ever met/seen a totally over-the-top crazy KH fangirl/fanboy that made your obsession seem dull in comparison? You know, those people that are so devoted that it's creepy? :53: Don't get me wrong; I don't mind fangirls, but sometimes people take it too far.

For example, one day I came across a comment (in a forum on gamespot.com) that scarred me for life. A fangirl was explaining her (or his--you never know) vivid fantasies about the cast of KH. This person described practically everyone as "smexy." But, you know, instead of telling you about it, I think I'll just quote the whole darn thing. It's just that precious. (I grammar-edited it, lol)

omg that is so fucking scary O.O

Diastyl

I guess it would be Luna1017, she's TOTALLY obsessed.

And because of her, I'm slowly going to that point, and Im proud of it! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back