• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Obtaining drive forms.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

So someone said that U get drive forms in the begining by what you choose ( sword= valor, staff=wisdom, shield = unknown) But my question is...after you pick one, how do you get the others???? :confused:

D

Dexter

You find drive fragments, to get new drive forms.

Sword - Valor Form

Staff- Wisdom Form

Sheild - ???? unkown so far.

B

bettermanlamia

well i heard from my friend that he got Valor form just after he got his new clothes for sora, and then right after that u can get Wisdom form.
but far as starting off with 1 form or another i dont know.

DannyKilla

Ok..For the drive fragments that you obtain...do you go and give them to merilin or something. Do you have to fuse the fragment with something??? hmmm...i wonder.

B

bettermanlamia

we really dont know how to get the other forms yet......:(

DannyKilla

Yeah i know...Just seeing if this makes sense to anyone.

EDIT: and How would you know Soul Eater? its been confirmed there are drive fragemtns to get other forms...If you know somethign else tell us.

DannyKilla

...Hahaha!!! Your hilarious! EVERYONE knew that man...Im asking how you get them. Not who you fuse with haha.

R0XAS

has anyone figured out which one to choose (strength, defense, magic) is the best way to go so far? in KH1 it was magic becasue you could recover health and build strength up faster WITH better magic.
i wonder if it's different for KH2 tho.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm thinking you choose either: Sword= Valor, Wand=Wisdom and Shield is whatever the hell it is.
And yeah anyway. :p Choose either of them and they become like your initial drive (XD Initial D) And later on in the game you recieve the drive form by doing something or just defeated a boss as a reward or something :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back