• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► :... Of Angels, Demons and Everything In Between...: (A Modern KH Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
...-sprays Silver with a cold water hose-

Sterling_Silver said:
I just have a problem resisting hitting on her.

You have that problem with nearly everyone. Including me. Sicko. Remind me why I put up with you.

Sterling_Silver said:
No, I'd have to say I am property of Amme. ;D

You'll need a collar. Then maybe I'll be able to keep you in line more.

Noe, updart and distract both me and Silver. :D

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I love this fic. Sterling Silver loves Krazy. We all love this forum. My brother loves Oreo. BUT WILL THE AUTHOR PLEASE UPDART! WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE NEED AN UPDATE! PLEASE!!!

Okay enough caps, but I thought this thread was dead until the last person update. Please update soon...

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Um. Huh. I agree with you on most of the post, BUT.

I do not love Amme, other than platonically, and like a sister. I love Krazy. She's so cool and hawt and... :]

-infatuated-

But Noe sure does need to updart this. If she really was "the Clam Whisperer", she would updart. ^-^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
You DARE question my Clam-Whisperer-like authority, Silver. >=o

Anyhow,...yeah. I've taken a hiatus for this fic for a while. I'm trying to develop my writing skills further and I plan to rewrite this at a later time since, reading through it, I'm not satisfied. ._.

I will update sometime in the future. =D

Once school is not so blasphemously evil....If that is possible. However, I digress. I'm working on one of my original character's story, so my creative gauge has been drained lately. I will update this though...later...

In a month or so maybe....

Yeah...

I'll keep you posted. =3

-THE CLAM WHISPERER >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back