• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Off the Wall Speculation/Predictions/Hopes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
So I've decided to make a speculation thread like the millions of others on this site.

Except for this one, I wanted to make more casual and loose; to have more non major game speculations or hopes that will not have much to do with the main plot or ending/s.

Small things like what you think might come about/personally hope for from the Disney worlds or characters/party members and whatnot.

So to get this ball rolling I'll start:

I'm predicting/hoping Larxene might make an appearance similar to Marluxia, except revealing San Fransokyo as her original home world. I mean if we're going with Sora meeting Org members he never personally met/remembered it would be odd to throw in Marluxia and not her.

She fits with the futuristic tech/jaded city vibe with her knives and electricity power, and plus that hair couldn't be more gelled up like a 2000's city slicker.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
She fits with the futuristic tech/jaded city vibe with her knives and electricity power, and plus that hair couldn't be more gelled up like a 2000's city slicker.
I mean, it's actually possible. Big Hero 6 already used villains that used lightning / electricity so Larxene would fit right in with that world

ydcIZeU.jpg

mI5mA9E.jpg

I'm not sure what kind of off the wall speculation / predictions / hopes I would like. I guess something I've been out there with is a link attack that uses all seven Princesses of Heart in one go. I feel like having to program 7 new characters on top of 5 characters already on the field with enemies would be a tough, especially since there'll be particles and whatnot going around everywhere.

I can't really think anything else. KH3 is pretty bonkers already, I don't know how to top that.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
File:Marahute_(Rescuers_Down_Under).png
File:Marahute_(Rescuers_Down_Under).png
latest

This girl is in the game. I'd love to see Marahute from The Rescuers Down Under in this game. You don't need to have The Rescuers Down Under world to integrate this colossal eagle.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope we get more Disney cameos in the original worlds. Even small things like the Aristocats or Lady and the Tramp roaming around Radiant Garden would be nice little touches.

In fact, I’d love to see some characters start popping up in worlds that can’t necessarily justify worlds of their own. Like we might see Bambi running around the forest of Corona.

I’ve said this before, but I really want to visit Phil’s Island in Olympus and run the training gauntlet to learn Athletic Flow basics. I’d love for them to incorporate more elements of Greek mythos. I’d love Heartless based on harpies, the Nemean Lion, Minotaurs, etc.

ImVentus

Awards
I hope we get more Disney cameos in the original worlds. Even small things like the Aristocats or Lady and the Tramp roaming around Radiant Garden would be nice little touches.

In fact, I’d love to see some characters start popping up in worlds that can’t necessarily justify worlds of their own. Like we might see Bambi running around the forest of Corona.

I’ve said this before, but I really want to visit Phil’s Island in Olympus and run the training gauntlet to learn Athletic Flow basics. I’d love for them to incorporate more elements of Greek mythos. I’d love Heartless based on harpies, the Nemean Lion, Minotaurs, etc.

These are all great ideas!
That I would love to see incorporated in the game.

Now I really want to see more talk about this so Bambi can roam free.

Soldier

Awards
Can we also get Lightning Farron from final fantasy XIII in Olympus Colliseum? it's tradition to add in a final fantasy character to that world for hades to corrupt them and force them against hercules, only to fail. Lighting's inclusion would make sense, we do appear to go to olympus (Home of the GODS) which she did in her series as well correct? I know Final fantasy XIII gets a lot of flak, and i should be more against it since it delayed kh 3 further, but it couldn't hurt to have her and sora perform a limit together.

horto12485

Awards

Or maybe Darkwing Duck, Goliath, Agent P, Wander and Sylvia, Kim and Ron, Dipper and Mabel, Star and Marco and Judy Hopps being around Radiant Garden being Members of the Restoration Committee.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Silly situations are always funnier when done with "serious" characters, so I would absolutely laugh my ass off if baddies such as Ansem and Xemnas were thrown into the antics of one of the more light-hearted worlds. At the very least I want something funny to happen at the villains' expense.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I mean, it's actually possible. Big Hero 6 already used villains that used lightning / electricity so Larxene would fit right in with that world

ydcIZeU.jpg

mI5mA9E.jpg

It.

I could see it now. Arlene started out as a hopeful young freshman at San Fransokyo Institute of Tech. But eventually dropped out and turned to crime in order to make a living. Eventually losing her heart and becoming the Larxene will all love to hate.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’d love for the battle against Hades to involve his demonic chariot. We’ve fought him so many times in the ground; it’d be awesome if we took the battle to the skies. It’d also give us an excuse to ride Pegasus!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Or maybe Darkwing Duck, Goliath, Agent P, Wander and Sylvia, Kim and Ron, Dipper and Mabel, Star and Marco and Judy Hopps being around Radiant Garden being Members of the Restoration Committee.

So like, yes yes, this is pretty much how I feel as well lol. Well, except I don't see limiting a lot of these characters to just being in Radiant Garden. But I think TV show characters would be amazing to show up in other worlds as more cameo things and maybe as links/summons.
Except Dipper and Mabel, I love em but their eyes would look horrifying in 3D and Alex Hirsch hates KH lol.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Can we also get Lightning Farron from final fantasy XIII in Olympus Colliseum? it's tradition to add in a final fantasy character to that world for hades to corrupt them and force them against hercules, only to fail. Lighting's inclusion would make sense, we do appear to go to olympus (Home of the GODS) which she did in her series as well correct? I know Final fantasy XIII gets a lot of flak, and i should be more against it since it delayed kh 3 further, but it couldn't hurt to have her and sora perform a limit together.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Light is my only really expected/desired FF character at this point and yea I see her meshing well into an Olympus storyline. Her stories have largely revolved around defying Gods. And even if XIII is divisive they always market her, as I think she is still a popular character? I dunno.[/FONT]

Awards
I’d love for the battle against Hades to involve his demonic chariot. We’ve fought him so many times in the ground; it’d be awesome if we took the battle to the skies. It’d also give us an excuse to ride Pegasus!

Yeah, that would be truly amazing.

Carnagewake

Almost like Bloodborne Chalices.

Find an item (or something) that opens a portal to a particularly dark corner of the Realm of Darkness.

Enter the portal and it could be like a randomly generated labyrinth full of enemies, items, and bosses, all Realm of darkness themed of course.

The labyrinth bosses are somehow connected through "pages" you find and reveal the story of someone or something very powerful.

You could also do this with a Realm of Sleep twist.

Neo_

Awards
Three Little Pigs being a mini-world, with a three-phase Big Bad Wolf boss battle taking up the majority of it, with minimal exploration being the rest... this is a hope more than anything.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'm guessing either Luxu or MoM looks like an older Sora.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Off the wall? Boy howdy do you got it:

Pay attention, kiddies, this one is a NSFW meme.

I predict that when Sora meets Rapunzel in Kingdom of Corona he'll pull out a bright red synth guitar and start shredding Buttsex Goldilocks by Ninja Sex Party.

Just speculation, of course.

horto12485

Awards
My hopes is that Treasure Planet, Wreck-it-Ralph and Jungle Book as Disney Worlds for Kingdom Hearts III and Judy Hopps, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell, Simba, Jack Skellington and Maui should be Link Summons for Sora

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Light is my only really expected/desired FF character at this point and yea I see her meshing well into an Olympus storyline. Her stories have largely revolved around defying Gods. And even if XIII is divisive they always market her, as I think she is still a popular character? I dunno.

As far as I know XIII and the Lightning saga are only "divisive" and/or controversial in the West, in Japan they're quite well-liked and Lightning, as well as Serah and Hope, are actually quite beloved characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back