• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's useless..you people have become ignorant.

Give me proof it isn't kairi. I dont mean "WHY DONT TEH NO SHOW HER FACE?11" I mena solid proof that it ISNT kairi.

We gave SOLID proof why it is her..but all you people can give is speculations..

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
monkeybutt said:
It's useless..you people have become ignorant.

Give me proof it isn't kairi. I dont mean "WHY DONT TEH NO SHOW HER FACE?11" I mena solid proof that it ISNT kairi.

We gave SOLID proof why it is her..but all you people can give is speculations..

But it's obvious. No one else in KH has red hair, unless some sort of 'long-lost twin sister' appeared (which, I clarify, is impossible) so, it's not about proof, it's about knowing. We know it's Kairi-we don't need proof, it's right there.;)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha...Urameshi..prepare to get "flamed" by ignorant people.

It was obvious it was kairi from the begining..some people are unwilling to except that..

Sora101101

interesting. i wonder why kairi was never in a uniform in KH... maybe it was summer break?

A

Audo

I wonder when they will reveal RHG's face. It seems like a long time, most likely in the new e3 trailer. I know that RHG is most likely kairi but does anyone have any new theories about RHG?

A

~AngelicCloud~

Looks like Kairi to me. I mean, her hair must've gotten longer XD

She got hot in the last couple of years we've been waiting for KH2...*drools*

Pretty sweet...

kizzyke

Eum, I have a something...
you know that there are two girls in the game right...
well as one of them is kairi and the other one like they say is Namine then the red haired girl might be Namine...
I've never played KH:CoM before but I think it might be her...
I saw a couple of trailers of KH2 and I saw one girl (RHG) with a map full of drawings...
And we do know that Namine (If it is her real name) draw something in KH: Com...
So i'm just guessing that RHG is the one from KH: CoM and that Kairi still has brown hair...
It might be a bit longer but I'm sure it isn't red...

This is just what i think about it...
Don't know if someone agrees...

Greetzzz Kizzyke

Luminara

Hi peeps,

I totally agree with Kizzyke here. What she says! There are 2 girls people you all know that. The one on the beach and a second one in the suburbs of probably twilight town. They are totally not the same person. And why oh why would they hide Kairi's face if we all already know here from part 1! Hello did anyone of you think of that? And the 2 girls have different outfits. Do you notice that all caracters only have one outfit? so I don't think that Kairi suddenly gets the priveledge to get two outfits! Oh and yes Kairi's hair got longer of cours that is totally possible, right people. Ok I said what I had to say! Please give us some responce.
xxxLumixxx

A

Assula

kizzyke said:
So i'm just guessing that RHG is the one from KH: CoM and that Kairi still has brown hair...
It might be a bit longer but I'm sure it isn't red...
Since when was Kairi's hair brown?

A

Audo

Yes there is two girls, Namine: A girl with Blonde hair from CoM (She is supposably seen in the Jump Festa Trailer talking to BHK but that whole trailer could be a hoax.) and RHG who is seen on one of the islands from Destiny Islands. I think you guys/girls (Luminara and Kizzyke) Have RHG mixed up with the girl seen in ASAS. DD/ASAS is just a concept for what they were thinking for KH2. These ideas have obviously been updated in KH2 (the girl on the beach with long brown hair now being RHG and the DWU now being BHK without an Outfit.) Kizzyke i dont know what your talking about with RHG have a map of drawings because that was never shown. The characters in KH will mostly likely never change their hair colour or something along those lines because they would just confuse players. (Notice how RHG's hair is just like Kairi's but longer and how Sora's hair never changed) I could probably keep going but Im to lazy.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A girl with Blonde hair from CoM (She is supposably seen in the Jump Festa Trailer talking to BHK but that whole trailer could be a hoax.)

Yes that trailer was never in existance..which means Namine might not even be in kh2.

and RHG who is seen on one of the islands from Destiny Islands
Kairi

with the girl seen in ASAS. DD/ASAS

That is also kairi. That is how they originally intended kairi to look like in kh2...but of course its a rough scetch.

The characters in KH will mostly likely never change their hair colour or something along those lines because they would just confuse players.

Her hair looks brown..but it is indeed red in DD and ASAS

(Notice how RHG's hair is just like Kairi's but longer and how Sora's hair never changed)

Actually if you look..all those lil spikes on soras head got longer. ;)

Just thought I'd like to add my own lil comments..

A

Audo

Yes that trailer was never in existance..which means Namine might not even be in kh2.
Even if that trailer is fake I believe Namine will be in KH2 because Nomura said that KH2's theme was promises and Sora made a promise to Namine, I also dont think SE would just make a character that important in the series and then never speak of her again. Oh well I could still be wrong.
Since when was Kairi's hair brown?
They are talking about the Kairi in ASAS which was just an early concept of what Kairi would look like in KH2 now obviously they have changed it and now kairi will look like/is RHG.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
O.O

Okay, I'm getting sick of this....I applaud mokeybutt and R-K...but How is her hair now brown? I mean before the RHG was seen people always said that her hair was black (even though it was red) and that she was Tifa. But now you people are saying its brown. I just don't get some people.... -_-'

Also, just like what the 2 people above me said ASAS and DD are early ideas, that Nomura and probably other people he worked with. At the time that was made Nomura didn't know if they were going to make a sequel. So he put his early ideas of what a KH2 would look like (at that time) as teasers and made ASAS. Thats an early KH2 version of Kairi...2 years older instead of 1, since in the beginning Nomura said KH2 was 2 years after KH1 but that was before CoM was ever thought of and them making KH2 was at the beginning stages of coming up with ideas and changing them.....

Also the JFT may or may not be real. If it is real then we could have been lied to since we can't say they lied to us since we have no idea what the trailer showed. Woever said "Namine talking to the BHK, Kairi talking Selphie" might have saw the so called trailer and lied or S-E wanted to keep the trailer exclusive and hidden from anyone from who wasn't there. Or S-E could have made the whole thing up. Some times Game Companies release rumors and see how people respond to them and soon act on those responses. But we will NEVER know until the trailer is ever made public by Square. And then again R-K is right....why introduce a character that would be forgotten in KH2 if you don't have to play CoM. That's a waste of character. She has to get some closure for the fans who know of her.

But then again, her talking to the BHK may be a lie. But we will NEVER know unless its realeased so don't worry about something that may not be true.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha...poor .:KL:., having the n00bs adore and at the same time you completely destroy the n00b theories xP

Actually pretend Namine never existed..and CoM never happened.

CoM seems to be so important to the kh universe...but take it out..and everything still makes sence..

C

CEDELAS

um heres somthin to think about i know that asas and dd is just what it could look like in kh2 but heres somthin to think about.
in asas and dd on the big tv screen u see kairi in her normal kh1 uniform with the same hair and then at the end of dd or asas u see a girl on destiny islands with long hair that is sopposebly kairi but why the change think about it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If you saw the tv screen you would know that the pictures are from KH1. And that is Kairi: Her hair is red, she is on islands looking at a meteor shower, her pose is the same. Who else would it be? Her mom? Who would be that important to show at the end of a special teaser? Kairi, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back