• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Good advice right here, train up, and if you can't do it, post a help topic in the COM forum. Also avoid his attacks, and have high level cards, that works.

Back on topic, I really want to know what Kairi did that whole year on Destiny Islands, she must have been out of her mind waiting so long. Hopefully we find out in KH2.
Thanks for the advice i will try it.
mabey she just mopped around and scribbled on rocks all the time lol

kairineedsakey

I'm not sure if anyone else has already posted this, but the island shown in the trailer may be another island. If you reember in KH1, Sora had to get to the island by boat, he didn't live there. I have 2 screen shots to show the island in the trailer, which is nearby Sora's island, if I can ever get them onto this. If someone could inform me how to get pics from my hard drive to this...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
kairineedsakey said:
I'm not sure if anyone else has already posted this, but the island shown in the trailer may be another island. If you reember in KH1, Sora had to get to the island by boat, he didn't live there. I have 2 screen shots to show the island in the trailer, which is nearby Sora's island, if I can ever get them onto this. If someone could inform me how to get pics from my hard drive to this...

Yeah I agree with her. I just found this out a couple of days ago.

Milh_Amethyz

you can capture a scene by using a software called SHOWBIZ that edit, Capture and record any media....

back to the topic......and remember in KH1 Sora look at the window to see some kinda black hole above the island then his mother called him for dinner..........

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still I wonder what Kairi has been doing all this time... I hope we find out...

Haha *laughs* There is your proof right their. Nomura stated that Kairi has returned to her normal life on Destiny Islands, going to school. What's that? THe RHG was wearing a schoolgirl uniform? Huh...don't tell me those islands arn't one of the Destiny Islands.

Milh_Amethyz

some one said there is a scene that Kairi is talking to Selphie in the new trailer could someone tell me that those two are classmates?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Why? Because no on has seen the trailer and could have obviously/easily lied and the only way to find out if they lied were to see the trailer but no on has and that means no one know if they were telling the truth either.

T

The_Guardian

But didn't Zedro say he saw Kairi taking to Selphie in school uniform?
(y'know, the guy/girl who started this thread)

Anyway, I think that Kairi spent the year training...

P.S. I apologise to those who did not like the idea of my thread because they thought it was copying this one but there was supposed to be certain differences between them.
The original purpose for my thread failed to suffice...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
fantasygurl1227 said:
why would kairi be training?
Mabey she's one of the unknowns....yeah right. what am i thinking.:eek:
maybe she starts training because she sees how her friends (sora and riku ) were able 2 protect themselves while she was helpless and unable 2 defend herself from da heartless and was unable 2 protect sora wen he became a heartless and how she couldnt even fight against ansem wen he was tryna take her heart bak in HB and riku had 2 come 2 her defense, her friends had 2 constantly protect her troughout da game by herself in kh 1 she was just a weak nimble little 13 year old girl dat couldnt defend herself

Jimbo Cloud

fantasygurl1227 said:
yeah thats what pisses me off about kairi. selphie even has a weapon and so does arith and yuffie and tidus and not to mension selphie is younger than kairi.
So yeah u have a point
Yeah everyone else on the island has a weapon but Kairi

Luminara

It´s not ´caus the RHG is wearing a school uniform that she is automatically Kairi, she could be just a schoolgirlm you know, And some time ago KL posted a message saying

"KH2 is 1 year after KH1. And the girl is obviously important. Who is that
important...Kairi. Face it."

I dont think this is a good argument because of BHK! remember him. I think everyone is convinced that he has some big role right! well he IS a new character so why couldnt RHG be???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back