• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Offical RHG thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeding Bastard

was is it kairi that said "this time, ill fight"?

wouldnt it be cool to have kairi fight ..maybe like yuffie. or be in your party..or something

or she could have mainly magic like ariel or donald....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
We don't know for 100% sure.

People just say Kairi because it said Secret Place which is on DI which is where Kairi is.

Bleeding Bastard said:
was is it kairi that said "this time, ill fight"?

wouldnt it be cool to have kairi fight ..maybe like yuffie. or be in your party..or something

or she could have mainly magic like ariel or donald....

We've already been discussing that...!?

DarkestSora

Kairi of course will be playing an important role in the second Kingdom Hearts and she is RHG for all non-believers and she will probably try to find Sora or maybe she will try to go to other worlds to learn more things of her past and maybe she'll try to fight

Nemesis

Well, i disagree. I still think she will only play a side role in comparison to the true story. She's there for emotional tension in the story. At least, thats what i think

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kairi of course will be playing an important role in the second Kingdom Hearts and she is RHG for all non-believers and she will probably try to find Sora or maybe she will try to go to other worlds to learn more things of her past and maybe she'll try to fight

Well, i disagree. I still think she will only play a side role in comparison to the true story. She's there for emotional tension in the story. At least, thats what i think

^^' Agreed and disagreed with the two of ya'll. I think she'll play a huge role IN the story. Wheather she appears in it or not. (She was rarely in Kh1, and I think she'll be in KH2 that much) but she will still have a huge role in Kh2. But I don't think she'll leave the island for Sora, but Sora look for her.

And I agree woth monkey butt because she even stated "This time, I'll Fight!" And plus she looks better...

Nemesis

Im not certain what he means..

anyway, well i do understand your points, especially you monkeybutt. Your right, she(Kairi) was in KH1 only so much, but she held probably the most significant role. I dont agree with it, and only playing the game will tell us the truth... but it does make sense.

sora and team

i know they will show more love at least what i think srry. but i think they will because remember how sora promised kairi hed come back for her well she probably remembers that promise just like sora does. kairi and sora were destined for each other and thats the way its supposed to be.
redface.gif
rolleyes.gif
well i hope you all understand love cause i think that in order to get to each other they will go and fight to be reunited. thats wat people do when their in love. as they say in hercules people do crazy things when their in love.
redface.gif

daherooftwilight

u no wat i think kairi looks hot in that trailer
she better show up a lot in the game because it's not worth it if i only c her as much as i did in the first game........... itz not every now and then u get a hot looking girl in a disney game.... this is like a once in a lifetime............ sora better find her in kh2 and they better make out............................. otherwise watz da point in having a hot girl in the game if she duz absolutely nothing except sit around and wait for the hero.............

daherooftwilight

forget riku he's with mickey....
sora should just find kairi and game over....
riku can die actually for all i care unless he gets like a cape and a really wicked looking keyblade instead of that soul reaper.......... he can go and be in a ff game where he fights with cloud and sephiroth

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Is this all that you are worried about?

If she doesn;t appear you won't buy tyhe game?

Seriously something is wrong with you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back