• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorel

if the release date was in august we would have known the date now... so its too late now to be august... its comming in september

Last edited:

Twilight_Kid

Final Fantasy, arn't you the one who said
"Good try everyone but lucky i know when. it will be coming out in may 2006 a couple of weeks from now so GET READY"
Sorry, just had to point that out. I don't think many people would know the date. Sure it would be nice for it to be released in a week or 2, but that seems unrealistic. They would have put the date on the site by now.

Anyway, I believe that SE don't even know when they will have the game ready themselves. Although I have friends that say "oh, it's going to be out on the 28th of September, we get our information from SE themselves." For all she knows that's just what her boss put on the computer for an estimation.
If they really did have a confirmed release date, now would be the best time to tell people. Otherwise it might be that we have to wait untill oct/nov. Since the site says, 'Out Autumn 06' Which I think is Spring for us people in Australia. That ends in November, so it could be released anytime up until then.

Sorry for the long post, btw. Thanks for making an official thread, I think there might be a bit more response in this than the one I made.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
if the release date was confimred every eb games would have the same date, which they dont
one says: August 1st
the other one says: october 1st
the other other one says: september 28th

Dark Fire

dual_wielder said:
^ actually the months are correct, it comes out in Autumn 2006 as it says on the official EU Site. So it comes out in either August, September, October (Hope it's next month though)

Lol sorry to tell u dude but august is winter (aussie) or summer (europe) november is autume or spring or what ever... and as for that spanish site, that has changed a few times now, they go by whatever someone tells them...
this wait is killing me though...
if it comes out after the PS3 i will kill someone... really:scared:

L337 Kybldmstr, we know it's this year, it comes out in assie the same time as europe, if not there is only a few week diffence if that... need more detail though

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
^actually the first half of august is summer, and thesecond half is autumn, anyway if they are talking about the european autumn, then it would come out in either second half of august, september, october. I doubt it will come after November 17th(PS3 release here), then that would be ridiculous, it will be somewhat near to that, but near enough so you have time to complete it I think.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i think we should just wait one week, august 1st and then well see. if its not august 1st its gotta be sometime in september.

oh and off topic, my posts used to be 100 wat happened?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^It's highly unlikely that it's going to be August 1st. If you posted in threads which have now been closed or moved to the Trash Bin, you would have lost posts.

Sorel

the game vont come in august but maby we will get a release date in august. just wait and see what happens. if we dont get the release date I have no idea what square is doing. they rather take a cup of coffie than working with KH2

Rikus_Aus_lover

ok well the EBgames in adelaide SA (south Australia) are advertising the game.. they are handing out flyers saying 'trade in 4 ps2 or Xbox games and get Kingdom hearts 2 for $49.95' then on the back it says a little about the game.....

when i saw this i got my hopes up... but then i asked the guy and he said... "it says september but i rekon december"...

i was like then why advertise it?!?!?!

i'll scan the flyer and post it on here.

Dark Fire

dual_wielder said:
^actually the first half of august is summer, and thesecond half is autumn, anyway if they are talking about the european autumn, then it would come out in either second half of august, september, october. I doubt it will come after November 17th(PS3 release here), then that would be ridiculous, it will be somewhat near to that, but near enough so you have time to complete it I think.

yeah that true it wouldn't be out then, they would be 2 busy with all the other games being released into the PAL areas

i rekon if these no release date by the 1st of august, it will be release in september, if not octerber (bloody hope not)
Rikus Aus Lover, it's not coming out in december, it says eurpean autume (so aussie spring) on the official square enix site and they won't wait that long as i said before the PS3 release will keep them busy.

Last edited:

Twilight_Kid

AxelRoxas

So, there's no final date announced?

wtf.. ><

Anyway, from what I've read and heard (not in forums)
I've come to this:

September - Zelda: Twilight Princess
October - Kingdom Hearts II
November - Final Fantasy XII

These are the games I'm gonna buy in autumn and winter.

And they were all in seperate months so it's easy to keep track on them.
That's how I remember when these games are released. (Zelda is only there cuz it helps me remember =P)

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i think it will most liekly be august or spetember but i guess all we can do is just wait and see what happens i guess ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back