• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Kid

Gah, It's winter for us people in Aussie. And it sure does get cold here in our Nations Capital, but we only rarely get snow :sad: Anyway, that's completely off topic. I'd be happy if it was September, but damn they are taking their time. As long as it comes out this year, that's whats important :)

JapanesePanda

dual_wielder said:
lol yup yup! =D But since there is no official release date, we can't really talk about anything, how about, Once KH2 comes out who's gonna buy any Kh2 merchandise?

I'll be getting the soundtrack for sure (I still haven't got the first one!), infact there's loads of merchandise I want, like the Formation Arts figures! The only merchandise I own is a Chain of Memories poster which resides on my door, and the first three volumes of the KH manga. I've currently got the fourth one on order :cool:

What I really want, is a keyblade replica or a real one, if that was possible :laugh:

Twilight_Kid

Yeah, the game is important. But since my friend works at GamesWizards I'm gonna try and scab some promotional gear off of her , like a hat or t-shirt :)
And I would love to have a keyblade Replica, even if it's just the Kingdom Key.
I'll just DL the OST like I did for the first game

Twilight_Kid

Are you in Canberra too, Australian_Sora?

Yeah, lol. Sorry 'bout double post. I submitted it before I realised

Last edited:

Sorel

I hope the next update is a release date :)
Maby im gonna replay KH1 and KH:COM before KH2 comes out... but then again we have no release date so im pretty sure i will do it like ten times before the game comes

Last edited:

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol yup sure is, but we are sure it is coming out soon enough. So just wait a couple of months/weeks/whatever it is 'kay? Not hard, focus yourself on other games such as Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts, Half-Life, Magna Carta, whatever game you want.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
i think the release date is september 28th cause i went to 2 different EB games and they both said september 28th and also i went to Game Wizard and they said Spetember 28th too!! rrrgh too far away the release date! probs in September they will change it to Christmas!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
I guess you jsut wait till the game actually releases, lol, all i have to keep my mind off it is getting money so I can buy a ps3, and Dragon Quest VIII. And also the 4 art homeworks I need to do lol, i'll start that next week, anyway, Just do other things to keep ya mind off it.

Dark Fire

hey guys, the only reason they say september the 28th is because they got it from the same source, and i'm not meaning square enix. their source isn't as reliable. all they have been told is september and since a site siad that date, they are all assuming. trust me, don't count the chocobos eggs before they hatch, you'll only end up getting pissed off. wooow what a lame phrase:p .

as for merchandise, i love the game but... no, no, no and no. thats a little bit to farfor my liking:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back