• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

+Final Mix+

I can see some green, some blue...no, I am in Aust
I just want to say...

The Drive Forms do help a LOT. When I was doing Mulan's level, I still hadn't booted up my Valor Form, so I decided to do so against the boss. Having two Keyblades made it so much easier to do. I LOVE weilding two Keyblades, and wish I could do it more often.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd just like to say congradulations to all the new KH2 owners! ^_^ I'm sure you all are partying with your copies!

Hyperion

I finally finished today! I got my copy on Thursday afternoon and finished at about 2 today. I think it was about 36 hours play time.

Now I'm going to start a new game in Proud Mode.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
lol I finished roxas's story in 1 1/2 hours XD I soo want the other forms lol XD I want to ry out anti-form as well!

Anti-form is fun, but when you're not expecting it, and you don't want it, it is VERY annoying. Sora takes DOUBLE damage when in anti-form, can't pick up HP orbs and cannot heal himself with magic either. So if you get anti-form in a boss fight, you = ****ed.

Chosenoneknuckles

Oh man, I agree about the anti-form!

The first time was coolio, and like wtf

But then it happened like 4 times in a row when I wanted to level up my Drives and almost got me killed and I was like grrr.

But I've just done the 1000 Heartless battle, it was awesome.

And have done 2 worlds since.

suicidesi

Anti-form is fun, but when you're not expecting it, and you don't want it, it is VERY annoying. Sora takes DOUBLE damage when in anti-form, can't pick up HP orbs and cannot heal himself with magic either. So if you get anti-form in a boss fight, you = ****ed.

i got the anti-form for the first time during the fight against the organisation member in beasts castle (if it hadn't been for mickey i'd have been destoyed)

Twilight_Kid

i got the anti-form for the first time during the fight against the organisation member in beasts castle (if it hadn't been for mickey i'd have been destoyed)

It wasn't the first time for me, but I got it then aswell. Even with Mickey I got my butt kicked. The bad thing was everytime I retried that boss I kept getting anti-form so I had to go off and train for a bit.
But now the game doesn't have long to go, revisit a few worlds and I'm off to TWTNW

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i finished KH2 yesterday it took me 38hrs....and OMG the ending is cool but im not say anythign about it incase it spoils

Chosenoneknuckles

Hmm I remember dying alot of times the first time I actually fought Demyx (him and his bloody water forms and time limits), and Mickey didn't come save me...

Infact I haven't had him come my way at all thus far and I'm about to head to Twilight Town for the prelude to the endgame.

Twilight_Kid

Hmm I remember dying alot of times the first time I actually fought Demyx (him and his bloody water forms and time limits), and Mickey didn't come save me...

Yeah, that was v/ annoying. And remember, you ran away from Mickey to go and fight. Then afterwards he finds you.

Chosenoneknuckles

Yeah, that was v/ annoying. And remember, you ran away from Mickey to go and fight. Then afterwards he finds you.

Oh no. I meant Mickey hasn't saved me as in like the summon like way, that ppl may have mentioned. If u like die in important battles, he fights on for u or somethin.

That hasn't happened to me at all yet.

(Tho I've only died at the Demyx battle so far, I creamed Xaldin first time)

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Anybody think that Simba's VA should've done Axel. Simba sounds the same as Axel, but isn't annoyingly nasaly.

I mean, Raiden didn't sound like that in MGS2. WTF, Quinton Flynn?

Chosenoneknuckles

OMG I'm at THAT CITY, and like wow all the revelations are coming quick and fast now...

Can't wait to venture into THE place tommorrow after I do my Uni work tommorrow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back