• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Got any release date info? Did your local gamestop give you a hint to when they're getting the game? Got any misc. info on the European and Australian release of KH2? Or do you just want to chat it up in a garunteed spoiler-free thread? Then here you go guys

Feel free to rant, rave, complain, praise, whatever you feel like right here in a 100% spoiler-free thread. Post any local news on the game, speculate on when you hope the games coming out, or enlighten others with any new information or announcements on the PAL release date of KH2

The spoiler-free rule for this thread will be strictly enforced. Any breakings of the rule will not be tolerate in the least

Have fun guys

(All threads made on this subject will be closed or redirected to this one, hope it's not an inconveniance guys)

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thanks for making this, TMM! You're the best! All I know so far is that S-E have confirmed that KH2 shall be released in Europe in Autumn 2006 (September or October, possibly August) and Australia will be released in late 2006. Any other rumoured release dates, guys?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
alll ive heard is that the release has been hinted for australia, which is somewhat september though its not confirmed.. i still got my hopes up for august 1st :D

Final Fantasy

yep i know the release date
now the game comes into australia BUT dosent get into the shops till that thursday!
so its ither this thursday or next
i got this from the EB but they wernet definate themselves!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
thnx for the thread! =D anyway all I know is that I got a leaflet when buying Advent Children, in the box, saying Kh2 come out Late 2006. Same date when I bought Dragon Quest, back of the booklet says Late 2006. So all we know is Late 2006 for Europe and Australia.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
:eek: this thursday or the next??!!!?? are you sure?
i played it on saturday ansem sounds wierd and different :S

tidusffxwakka

finally a spoiler free board thanks tmm:thumbup:

i asked at game in the uk and no release has been given but their hopeful for the 1st week in august, as thats what thier head honcho people last heard apparently.

however, info maybe false as i said about i know its not been confirmed yet apart from autumn 2006 and the bloke was like really never heard that, and then got pissed when i asked for more games he had never heard of and just said about well last we heard was 1st week in august for k2, next customer! so who knows:confused:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^ You asked in GAME? They usually get their stuff right, but I'm not sure about this one. You from the UK too? Cool! I've been dying and desiring KH2 for as long as I could remember. And that was even before the forums came into my life. Or the other way around ... :lol:

JapanesePanda

tidusffxwakka said:
i asked at game in the uk and no release has been given but their hopeful for the 1st week in august, as thats what thier head honcho people last heard apparently.

That would make my day if that's the release date. It would mean just under 2 weeks!

Sorel

I have heard 28th of september and 21st of august... but I think it will be released in september. Square have also said Q3

Chosenoneknuckles

I'm a fellow Uk guy as well, I have my copy of the game pre-ordered for the 8th of Auguts? Tho this is from Play.com, hardly a reliable source on release dates. To be honest August is very possible in my opinion, they've had like 4-5 months to get things sorted!

Dark Fire

Nice spoiler free thread guys :lol:

any who... what i've heard is that the game is release in september but i've also heard many things about 25th of august. if it was out with the next 2 weeks we would have heard. they normally annouce the release date a month in advances not a bit less then a week. but i guess we'll find out soon...

PS. hurry the F*** up when ever it's coming out... 2 years i've been waiting 2... it's just getting lame now

Welshcake

Is it possible to ask the SE guys themselves , not the release date (they won't tell you!) but ask them when they'll tell us.It could work!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, I just emailed them. I hope that the latest I get this email will be by the end of today. Ok then! I love this non-spoiler thread! I said I was looking through the Square-Enix Europe website when I couldn't find and asked if it was possible for an official release date. That's what I put.

sorapotter

hey i've found this in a spanish web: Anticipated like date of release in Autumn of 2006, the confirmation comes directly on the part of Square Enix Europe with day 29 of September of 2006, day in which will officially appear the title in all Europe. do you think that's true?? well, let's hope that it is...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Could you give us a link to this Spanish website? Also, could you put one of your images below the other in your signature? It stretches the page and it can be annoying for the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back