• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

star guitar

It's currently not allowing me to go onto the official kingdom hearts 2 european website, could they be updating it??!?!?!?, or is it just a problem with my computer?

Sorel

hmm strange ive been on the site for an hour now.... and it ses september 29 on the site... i swear im not lying... i would never lie about that

vinnieminnie

i live in holland and I think it is stupid that we have to wait until the game gets translated because we don't use the translations and we do have to wait.

I can't wait any longer:cry:

Welshcake

Sorel, have you got internet explorer, or firefox? (if it has anything to do with it)
EDIT: Sorel, go to the actual page, where it shows the trailer, screenshots etc, right click, go to properties and there should be a link to the page. can you please post it?

Welshcake

that's right.oh sorry, it doesn't seem to work either. :cry:
EDIT: the site works, but it just sais 'Autumn 2006'

star guitar

Yep, I now see it, and have just screamed in jubilation, at last!!!!!, next time, square enix is delaying annoncing a release date, we'll just go with what all the games retailers and online stores are saying!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back