• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanesePanda

Sorel you were right! It says September 29th! It's finally be confirmed!

It's official. Kingdom Hearts II will be out on September 29th in Europe :) I hope it's Australia as well.

Dark Fire

OMFG.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! about time, but the sites down at this moment i can't get to it i wonder y? but yes yes yes.... the hate mails did work yeah.... note to self hate mail will be sent about ff12 and every game i think of woooot... mind you i'm now only going by the wat u guys are saying and the release date on this site. as the site is down, it is getting updated i think.

Twilight_Kid

All I see is 'Out Autumn 2006'

edit: Gah, my computer is being stupid and Macromedia isn't working. But it is on my friends comp and she said 29th so I believe! YAY! =D

Last edited:

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
ROFL, the site loads, shows September 29 and then it changed back to Coming This Autumn.

And people who are sending mails, quite honestly, are dumbfarks.

tidusffxwakka

finally we have the date if people cant see it still empty ur computer history and cookies. now i wonder if we get any changes :) i hope so, but i would settle for the ff12 demo instead thou.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol yeah, that is one thing I have been wondering about. Sometime when a game gets released in Japan & NA they get demos. Like Dragon Quest VIII got a demo of Final Fantasy XII. while we didn't.

We don't get any demos. That just sucks. I hope they give us one demo atleast or extras.

tidusffxwakka

we do get some demos like ff6 had a ff10 demo. with besaid island and opening zanarkand playable and dq had demos available off the official site and in mags so heopefully we get a kh2 demo v soon or ff12 demo with kh2 and extras

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Nope, dont get your hopes up. Its SE Europe, not SE North America. We're stuck with the lamers from SE.

kizzyke

i don't want any demos... just give me the game...
anyway... i've preordered it so i'll have it by the 28th of september. I sure waited long enough....why do i even live in Europe if i'm such a game/anime freak?

Dark Fire

Dam site still doesn't say it for me, but perhaps it is because my internet is screwing up *shoulders shug*. i don't care about a kh2 demo now, the mag won't come out till just before or just after it is release, which to me would make it pointless. althrough i would like a ff12 demo, anyone want one to or a ffVII - DoC demo would be nice to.

tidusffxwakka

i would like a ff7 doc demo im very curious about this game as its final fantasy in a new form and may just help me get use to different game genres as i have way over 30 rpgs 4 beat em ups all dbz and a beat em up action game mortal kombat shaolin monks so a different take to a shoot em up intrigues me.

also as a joke i once again went into game, but with the intention of pre odering kh2 now we have a date and guess what.......................................................................

once again i asked about the release date and was told october 29 and was asked if i wanna pre order. i declined as i said well the official site says sept 29 so i will order from gamestation instead as thats the date they have. the person said i was wrong so i left.

as i was leaving the manager/head honcho guy over heard the employee and told him off as he gave the wrong month for the game and the employee seems to be new and he had told alot of other people ocotober 29 aswell and they didnt pre order as they like me thought it was september and he said they were wrong lol so dont know if he will be working their still soon....

feel a git now for pointing out his mistake and may have cost him the job, but he should look up dates before giving them out.

Twilight_Kid

I checked my calender, Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out at the most perfect time. The last day of this school term, so I get to play KH2 24/7 for 2 weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back