• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanesePanda

KH2 is gonna face very tough competition in the charts. It's going up against FIFA 07 as that's released on the same day :mellow: I reckon it'll get in the top 5 at least, maybe even number 2, but I doubt it'll beat that, as the FIFA series usually sells millions.

Welshcake

lol XD KILL THE FRENCH!!!!! nah that would be bad. I like france. Anyway I will be at school to keep my mind off things so yeah! AND ON THAT FRIDAY! It's me, the television, the PS2 and KINGDOM HEARTS II!!! awww.....I have to go back to school on wednesday! =( :\ I am soo sad!

lol me too! stupid Powys county!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
25 DAYS LEFT!!!! Oh and some news on the guide.

Hey everyone,

The Kingdom Hearts 2 Piggyback Guide will be available to purchase from your local game store on the 27th September 2006, just 2 days before the game is released all across Europe.

Prices

English: £ 11.95, € 14,99
German: € 14,99
Spanish: € 11,95
French: € 14,99
Italian: € 14,99

Developed over a period of more than seven months, this book is the largest official guide Piggyback has ever published for a Square Enix game. You may even need to buy a bigger coffee table to keep it on! Boasting a massive 246 pages, this weighty tome is chock full of official exclusive artwork featuring all your favourite Disney and Square Enix characters. Using detailed 3D maps, the guide shows how and where to find every single item in the game. The exhaustive Enemies chapter features comprehensive enemy stats and information. The walkthrough section guides you step by step through the epic adventure that is Kingdom Hearts II, and includes tried and tested strategies to help you during the titanic boss battles. The in-depth Extras section delivers all you need to know about optional worlds, item synthesis, and the Gummi Ship, as well as unlocking every single secret.

This 100% complete official guide is your essential companion if you want to defeat the Heartless and unlock the many secrets of Kingdom Hearts II.

Pre-order: Amazon (UK) - Kingdom Hearts 2 Piggyback Guide
View: Piggyback Interactive Website - Kingdom Hearts 2 Page

SO..we do get a guide! BUT A HUGE GUIDE, SO I guess we got something after all.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I maybe gonne buy it...But I don't think my parent would let me this time since I already get a US guide already! But if I get a good grad than maybe or I just said to them that I want it since I'm sooooooo fans of kh2..But since I buy a kh2 (my own money) we would have a great war -_-

Dark-Sora 50

lol me too! stupid Powys county!

DID YOU JUST SAY POWYS?!? Oh my god, I live there! Brecon, woo! FIFA?!? That can't compare to Kingdom Hearts! Besides, Pro Evo is waaaay better. DAMN YOU EA SPORTS! How many days left? I've only just realised it's out on the 29th! I've got a tenner ready, only £30 to go! I'll have to save with my dinner money but then again, I do that normally! Don't worry, I just stuff myself when I get home :).

australian sora

Keyblade Master
see i told you guys sept 28 isnt it exciting ^^

p.s: i dont know if anyone has said this yet but it sux that steve irwin is dead :(

tidusffxwakka

im not gonna get the strategy guide. although it very temptong i wanna do the game myself. i got the dq strategy guide with the game completed and opened it now whenever i play it i obsess over the monster book.

damn armax why dont they just give us a monster book full code!

anywho cant wait for the game and since i own the ps2 in my house no footy game will be brought until after three weeks of kh2 goodness. bros will have to wait mwahhahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back