• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

yeah, only 24 days to go, but it's gonna seem a much slower wait now that iv'e got school starting tomorrow. :sad:

Welshcake

DID YOU JUST SAY POWYS?!? Oh my god, I live there! Brecon, woo! FIFA?!? That can't compare to Kingdom Hearts! Besides, Pro Evo is waaaay better. DAMN YOU EA SPORTS! How many days left? I've only just realised it's out on the 29th! I've got a tenner ready, only £30 to go! I'll have to save with my dinner money but then again, I do that normally! Don't worry, I just stuff myself when I get home :).

sorry for double post but anyway, I don't live in Powys, but I go to Crickhowell High school. I actually live in Abergavenny. :) back on topic, is kh2 actually shipping on 29th, or is actually gonna be in the shops on the 29th? you see I don't want to turn up in the shop when the guy at the counter says 'hey, no! KH2 ships today, and is out tomorrow!' You see I gotta go all the way to Bristol (A long way!) and back, where the GAME store is, where I preordered KH2.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The day I've been waiting for! September 29th! OMG! OMG! I can't believe this. I can get this after my birthday now! Is this a dream? Or real? I just noticed TMM updated the Official Release Date thing. Is this true? Forgive my shouting and questions.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol it is a real thing! WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *THOWS CONFETTI* lol I took Art as GCSE and Art is the best department at my school getting most of the A's and A*'s, they put you through a lot in two years -_________-;

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^ Eh, my mate took Art as a GCSE two years ago and she finished it this year. She loved it! Meanwhile, I'm technical, so I took ICT. It IS real?! YAAAAAAAY! This is a great day! WOOT! *Throws pie at dual_wielder's face* Now just think of the times when you first came on to the forums wondering, just wondering! When would Kingdom Hearts 2 come out? Hmm ... I remember this time last year first coming here to find out. And now, a year later I get to finally get it!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol I came bout 2 years ago now or somethig like that and was wondering!!! *throws pie and rasberries at AoD!!* I have to do ICT anyway and I chose art!. So my options are

english
maths
science
R.E
IT/ICT
--------
chose: art, geography, french
--------
have to do(but not a GCSE): P.E, Citizenship/C.P

----------
WILL NTO CONCENTRATE ON THEM, BUT KH2!!!!!!!!!

Sorel

I think I have to import it from england :( we dont know when it comes to sweden :( that makes me kinda sad... but im gonna buy it from england! gotta love england :)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lucky you, I have college this year and I got to resit two GCSEs. I'll give a summary of what I had to do in the past two years.

Options I chose:

ICT
History
Spanish

------------

Options I had to take anyway:

English Language & Literature
Maths
Science
Religion
P.E.
Citizenship
Careers

------------

So yeah, there's my basic run. Now here's my college stuff.

What I chose to do:

English Language AS
Modern History AS
Maths GCSE Resit
ICT GCSE Resit

------------

AS is the first year for A Levels. And Modern History is like wars with the Nazis in the last century, etc. So I wanna be a writer and that's what I'll do. I just hope that KH2 doesn't get too involved in my college work. *Gulp and spits out rasberries, but loves pie*

I think I have to import it from england :( we dont know when it comes to sweden :( that makes me kinda sad... but im gonna buy it from england! gotta love england
England ftw! Yeah, you gotta love England!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
go AoD!!!!!!! but having to resit exams? doesn't that cost you like £50 for an exam, that is what my school does.

w000 go pie *throws pie with KH2 copy in* HEY THAT'S MINE GIVE IT BACK!

and this is sorta spam... -_______-; anyway

kh2 is gonna be good,

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^ I don't think I have to pay to resit my exams up here in the North West. Anyway, we knew that it would be announced soon with our moaning and groaning (and whatever else we have to throw at S-E-E). One lucky member emailed them and said they would announce it soon. I think that was a week or two ago. And now look at the result! It's what we've wanted for a long time. Longer than we could expect, actually.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Good luck you guys with the exams >.< I would have it next year >.< (I'm a bit too late at school that made me start 1 year late suppose I should have it this year lol ^^) It sound really scary and 2 year after that I would be in collage.I'm so scare >.< I don't even know what I want to be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back